collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Monster High Discussion 17  (Read 45838 times)

WildLace

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Monster High Discussion 17
« Reply #480 on: May 09, 2013, 07:01:05 AM »
Found this on Flickr. This is not my photo.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

OMG 13 Wishes Dolls :o by French_Disney_Princess, on Flickr

Melissa

« Reply #481 on: May 09, 2013, 08:00:29 AM »
Speaking of posters a walmart, I've seen the newest one that I think came out recently!
Is it just me or do Robecca and Venus have the EXACT same face with different coloring in that pic? Make a little effort or move them further apart!

Offline Tropical_Sunset

• Trade Count: (+86)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #482 on: May 09, 2013, 08:04:48 AM »
Ooh, I just love Catty.  She is a bandaid (albeit a small one) for all the butthurt I have regarding Wydona being a SDCC exclusive.  I love the pink and black color scheme on her SO much!...Which is kind of odd coming from me, someone who thinks Draculaura and her color scheme of pink and black are boring....huh.

When are Heath and Abbey supposed to start hitting stores?  I looove those two dolls!

Offline Squirrelypaws

• Trade Count: (+49)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #483 on: May 09, 2013, 08:14:52 AM »
Speaking of posters a walmart, I've seen the newest one that I think came out recently!
Is it just me or do Robecca and Venus have the EXACT same face with different coloring in that pic? Make a little effort or move them further apart!

They look pretty different to me. Venus' chin/jaw looks more rounded.
**Formerly known as GryffindorHermione**
~*{Squirrely's Stuff For Sale}*~
Ponies ;; Dolls ;; Other Toys

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
  • Trade Count: (+101)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #484 on: May 09, 2013, 08:50:34 AM »
Gosh I don't know how I'm going to resist those 13 Wishes dolls (except new characters).  Trying not to have so many dolls!

Offline CrazyCatPony

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • 1st step is to admit you have a problem, i dont :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #485 on: May 09, 2013, 08:56:22 AM »
Found this on Flickr. This is not my photo.

OMG 13 Wishes Dolls :o by French_Disney_Princess, on Flickr

wow pretty...edit for having a blonde moment

Offline mejohnson85

• Trade Count: (+37)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #486 on: May 09, 2013, 08:57:55 AM »
Pretty sure that's the username of the person who posted the pic  ^.^k

Offline CrazyCatPony

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • 1st step is to admit you have a problem, i dont :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #487 on: May 09, 2013, 09:17:49 AM »
Pretty sure that's the username of the person who posted the pic  ^.^k

yeah i caught that right after i hit post  >_< .... its been a long (kind awful) morning.
thats why i changed my comment to blonde moment. lol

Offline Aeryala

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Twinkle Eye Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #488 on: May 09, 2013, 10:07:06 AM »
...the guy dolls can actually wear [some of the] girl attire? I did not know this. xD
Sort of. I managed to get Cleo's 2.0 skirt onto Deuce once, but it was way too short. Little more than a loincloth (but then that's what I was going for anyway). I had to raid my daughters' Barbie collection to find a dress that fit my gargoyle boy when he was dressing up in drag.

I've seen a few pics of gargoyle boy in drag, and they are the only photos that make me want to buy him!  He looks fabulous!

Offline SweetScoops

• Trade Count: (+38)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #489 on: May 09, 2013, 11:28:55 AM »
Oh my Ra! I've been away from this thread far to long, so mutch to catch up. And Wydowna to be the SDCC, love and hates it. Though I've been stressed out about the SDCC exclusive the last two years too so It's really not that big of a difference.

And I really REALLY don't believe she won't be up for sale after the show, because they said that Ghoulia and Scarah would'nt be either and in the end they both was. Reputations travel fast and especially negative ones ;) Keep hope up!

(Though I am saving up to be able to buy her either way. Hopefully not at $100 though..)
One is loved because one is loved, no reason is needed for loving - Coelho.

Offline Jocelyn

• Trade Count: (+30)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #490 on: May 09, 2013, 12:29:13 PM »

They look pretty different to me. Venus' chin/jaw looks more rounded.

I have this poster! Heck, I actually have all three :P I just hide the pixellated one (Ghouls Rule) in the space between my lofted bed and desk. I'm near sighted, so thatway I don't ever see the pixellation! :'D

I absolutely love that new poster, though. And there are definitely differences between Venus and Robecca. I think it's just that they're looking at the camera at the same angle, and that all the dolls share very similar facial proportions, so it just looks like they're crazy similar. I think if they were all looking straight ahead in the same positioning, a lotta them would look like recolored clones! It would have helped to separate Robecca and Venus though, so that the similarities between them weren't so obvious.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2013, 12:31:02 PM by Jocelyn »

Offline LuvlyMelody

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #491 on: May 09, 2013, 12:35:51 PM »
I Just need that 2nd poster and I'd have all 3, the 4th one I mentioned, to meh for me to like. >,<; They're all currently still wrapped in their plastic. I wanna hang them, but I need to get poster frames for them first.

It seems like everyone's gotten a new stock picture pose except for Rochelle. :P
My Flickr Page

My Little Pony Checklist/Wishlist | Monster High Checklist/Wishlistvisitors can't see pics , please register or login

| For Sale | Wanted |

nyanpotato

« Reply #492 on: May 09, 2013, 05:59:37 PM »
That sucks that Wydowna is going to be the SDCC exclusive,I really want her (Even though I have a huge fear of spiders >.>) But I live way too far to go to SDCC,This really sucks,I hope she is dressed in some kind of Power Ghouls costume and they release the original Wydowna in stores.

Anyway,I hope we don't get PD wave 2 or 13 Wishes for a while,I'm really broke now so I'm not gonna be able to afford any of those beauties :(

animal_lover

« Reply #493 on: May 09, 2013, 06:32:57 PM »
I was on the fence about Catty. But WOW now that I see that pic I definitely won't be getting her. She's just a hot mess. Ick! And that's putting it nicely. That's just my opinion though.

I guess I'm just not really a fan of the black dolls. Since I don't really care for wydowna either. I like her a little better than catty though. Still not enough for me to buy.

Offline Sapphire-Light

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
    • http://sapphire-light.deviantart.com/
« Reply #494 on: May 09, 2013, 07:01:13 PM »
Wow that's a pink explosion for Catty, I wonder if there's enough pink left for the rest of Draculaura dolls? LOL  :lol:

She appears to be wearing Frankie's GR boots but in another color, hmmm.... is that supposed to be a prom queen dress?

I'm not sure about her, I need to see a bigger pic to decide, sadly she doesn't have a monster or a type of gothic  feel at all unlike the other MH dolls :cry:

She almost appear to be from the Catwalk kitties toy line instead of MH... oh well  >_<

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal