collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Monster High Discussion 17  (Read 45830 times)

Offline PonySeeker128

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
    • Customs
Re: Monster High Discussion 17
« Reply #390 on: May 08, 2013, 07:00:55 AM »
Well, as of right now I'm pretty relieved to find out that the SDCC is Wydowna. She's cool, but just not really for me. Now, unless Mattel decides to do something whacky and change her outfit then I may feel differently. I think its her outfit that is really throwing me off. But, on the plus side for all of you who want her, I'm one less person looking to buy her :lol:
Deviant Art~Commissions Are CLOSED~
Wishlist (MH)

Online Carrehz

• #1 Prizestuffer
  • Trade Count: (+13)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
  • I'm gonna live forever or die trying!
    • View Profile
« Reply #391 on: May 08, 2013, 07:17:28 AM »
Welp, I figured she'd be this year's exclusive, so I'm not surprised. It totally sucks for all who want her, tho :( Good luck to all who are going to try and get her!

I wouldn't be surprised if she's released again, after all Scarah's going to get a re-release :) My personal theory is that since Wydowna would prolly be a risk (spider doll, plus like I think someone pointed out before, since she's got black skin they may want to 'play it safe'? :/ You never know, after all), perhaps they want to see if she sells well as an exclusive first, before taking the time and money (I assume she'd cost more to make, since she has extra arms and thus would need a unique torso) to mass-produce her.. if that makes sense? X'D
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline PrincessNikki

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Dazzle Surprise
  • dressed like a dream
    • View Profile
« Reply #392 on: May 08, 2013, 07:18:28 AM »
Are you serious? Ive been waiting for Wydonna forever. Waiting for her to be released and she's the SDCC exclusive? That's crap.

So mad. I've spent so much money on their dang dolls over these two years I should get a prize, not punished for it! Geez! lol

Offline heftysmurf76

• Big Brother Pony
  • Trade Count: (+100)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Big Brother Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #393 on: May 08, 2013, 07:35:23 AM »
yeesh everyone, can we keep the complaining to a minimum? Last time I checked this was the "Monster High Discussion thread" not the "WAAAAAH I won't be able to afford Wydowna"thread...

Relaxx, we don't even know her numbers to be released, if this is a test, etc etc, There's so many variables for this release, and so much gloom and doom surrounding it taht who could blame Mattel if they had some agenda against collectors...which IMO they don't

Honestly....*sigh* lets get back on broad topic and discuss something more fun... :biggrin:

Like, Isn't it awesome PD 2 and 13 wishes are already showing up in stores, has anyone gone hunting for them recently?

OR

Has anyone found Sweet 1600 Clawd with the Sweet 1600 series showing back up on shelves?

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Offline PandaBerryInSpace

• Trade Count: (+72)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #394 on: May 08, 2013, 07:41:39 AM »
Guys, you don't honestly think that SDCC Wydowna is going to be the only Wydowna ever, do you? Think about what happened with Scarah -- she debuted as a SDCC exlusive, but soon, she'll be getting an I <3 Fashion doll. And think about how they made B&W SS Frankie, for people who couldn't get the SDCC version. Relax -- I'm sure there will be more Wydownas in the future.

Avatar art by January Joy, siggy art by DreamCatcher! Thank you so much! <3

ACNL FC: 3754 6763 3133

Offline Bow Tie

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Lady in Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #395 on: May 08, 2013, 08:06:59 AM »
I agree. I think Wydowna is going to get a regular release like Scarah. :) SDCC might just be the place to test the waters and once they see how popular she is, they'll just have to give her a regular release!

Anyways, I still haven't found any new dolls. No Picture Day Wave 2 or 13 Wishes here. I'm dying to get my hands on Lagoona.

I've also decided to cut down my collection even further to help save money. I really don't want to get rid of these gorgeous ghouls, but it's better than selling my whole collection. So everything that isn't Lagoona, Cleo, Gil and Deuce will be sold. EXCEPT for my Sweet 1600 Cupid as she was a gift from a friend on MHDolls.com since I got her daughter a CaM set as a surprise gift.
-Bow Tie

Thank you Lord Blumiere and Nence for my adorable adopts! :heart:

JustHereForPictures

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #396 on: May 08, 2013, 08:27:27 AM »
I'm pretty much expecting a few more months wait on PD2 and 13 Wishes girls.

We seem to get some stuff weirdly late, some stuff early but other stuff sort of on par.

On the other hand, that means we do still have stuff like I <3 Fashion Frankie and the original Fearleaders.

Buuut I have yet to see a Swim Line doll or the Werecat Fearleaders.

Offline Mandy85

• Trade Count: (+61)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #397 on: May 08, 2013, 08:30:39 AM »
Heath teasers were posted to the MH facebook today:

Offline heftysmurf76

• Big Brother Pony
  • Trade Count: (+100)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Big Brother Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #398 on: May 08, 2013, 08:33:00 AM »
OMG! Love all the abbey pics and teh burnt paper in Heath's Locker, , were these created by a fan or will he come like that?!!?!

Offline Mandy85

• Trade Count: (+61)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #399 on: May 08, 2013, 08:37:00 AM »
OMG! Love all the abbey pics and teh burnt paper in Heath's Locker, , were these created by a fan or will he come like that?!!?!

I believe it's just a staged photo that someone on the staff threw together, but it is tempting to get some of the lockers and customize them according to their character after seeing this. It's a cute setup. :)

Offline joey

• Trade Count: (+14)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #400 on: May 08, 2013, 08:38:55 AM »
I'm really hoping that Clawd and Gil get signature releases... I love their school jackets that have their related motifs printed on the sleeves.  Is the forbitten love 2 pack considered Clawd's signature release?  I wish he came with his jacket.

Offline Bow Tie

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Lady in Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #401 on: May 08, 2013, 08:44:13 AM »
I love the locker! It's so cute! I can't wait to see the picture of Abbey! :heart:
-Bow Tie

Thank you Lord Blumiere and Nence for my adorable adopts! :heart:

Offline CrazyCatPony

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • 1st step is to admit you have a problem, i dont :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #402 on: May 08, 2013, 08:46:14 AM »
LOve that picture of Heath! i cant wait for that release! No pic day 2 or 13 wishes yet here but we are normally a couple months behind... curse you black hole (NM)! lol

Offline MilkyTaroMochi

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Ivy is best pony. <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #403 on: May 08, 2013, 08:51:39 AM »
I'm really hoping that Clawd and Gil get signature releases... I love their school jackets that have their related motifs printed on the sleeves.  Is the forbitten love 2 pack considered Clawd's signature release?  I wish he came with his jacket.
I think Clawd's Signature release was indeed the Forbitten Love 2 pack, since he came with a pet. It would be nice if he was re-released with a school jacket. Same with Gill and Holt/Jackson (hey they should have a jacket, too. xD).
Thank you so much for the adoptable, Corona! :D

Offline michelle53

• Winger Fanatic!!
  • Trade Count: (+166)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Official Winger Nut
    • View Profile
« Reply #404 on: May 08, 2013, 08:53:24 AM »
Oh my goodness is Heath adorable!!  Those eyebrows :lol:  The locker scene is fabulous.  I love that he has pictures of Abbey in there, they make such a cute little couple.

I haven't seen any of the new dolls yet, but I'm looking around.  Unfortunately, I won't be buying all the new ones I see (we're trying to save money for our house!), but that's ok.  I can't wait to see all the new pictures of everyone's new dolls though!

I'm so excited about all the new names and info that's coming out about the Ever After High line!  It's going to be very hard to keep up with both lines and ponies,  but what can you do??

Thank you Behemoth for my beautiful siggy!
HEY [you]! CHECK OUT MY EBAY SALES!!
http://www.ebay.com/usr/momlilyaria?_trksid=p2047675.l2559

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal