collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Monster High Discussion 17  (Read 45877 times)

Offline joey

• Trade Count: (+14)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Monster High Discussion 17
« Reply #315 on: May 07, 2013, 08:44:49 AM »
I am so excited for Wydowna... I will be trying my hardest to get ahold of her :)

Offline Bow Tie

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Lady in Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #316 on: May 07, 2013, 08:45:40 AM »
Not gonna lie...totally ok that Wydowna is the exclusive.  I hate spiders and she holds no appeal to me even though she seemed to have western style stock.  Now on to the MLP exclusive and the suspense on that one.

I'm definitely ok with it too. I didn't care for her look. That country/western style did not appeal to me at all! Mostly because the colors didn't go together. It didn't suit her in my opinion. It clashed. But I'm glad she has her own cult following! :)

I'm dying for the MLP Exclusive. I hope it's something good! I shelled out good money for the fair because it's my first one. :lol:
-Bow Tie

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thank you Lord Blumiere and Nence for my adorable adopts! :heart:

Offline nessa16

• Trade Count: (+122)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Sugarberry is SWEETEST Pony!
    • View Profile
    • Nessa's Toy Chest
« Reply #317 on: May 07, 2013, 08:47:05 AM »
I know this will probably get passed over in the excitement about Wydowna, but is anyone still seeing I Heart Fashion Frankie at their local TRUs?

Main Wishlist*Card List*Doll Sales
"It's not about how hard you hit, but how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!"-Sylvestor Stallone as Rocky Balboa in Rocky Balboa, "Live long and prosper."

Offline joey

• Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #318 on: May 07, 2013, 08:48:01 AM »
I know this will probably get passed over in the excitement about Wydowna, but is anyone still seeing I Heart Fashion Frankie at their local TRUs?

I got one about two weeks ago.

Offline nessa16

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Nessa's Toy Chest
« Reply #319 on: May 07, 2013, 08:49:20 AM »
Not gonna lie...totally ok that Wydowna is the exclusive.  I hate spiders and she holds no appeal to me even though she seemed to have western style stock.  Now on to the MLP exclusive and the suspense on that one.

I'm definitely ok with it too. I didn't care for her look. That country/western style did not appeal to me at all! Mostly because the colors didn't go together. It didn't suit her in my opinion. It clashed. But I'm glad she has her own cult following! :)

I'm dying for the MLP Exclusive. I hope it's something good! I shelled out good money for the fair because it's my first one. :lol:

I actually like the western style due to being a western horse rider but I didn't like it on her either.  I can't wait to find out what the MLP exclusive(s?) will be.  Congrats on your first fair.  I have to wait yet another year to go but it is ok as Indianapolis was not a big must-go place for me and my hubby can't go this year.  I just hope I can snag the exclusive if I like it online like I did last year.

Post Merge: May 07, 2013, 08:49:54 AM

Is Canada similar in release times to the US or ahead/behind usually?

"It's not about how hard you hit, but how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!"-Sylvestor Stallone as Rocky Balboa in Rocky Balboa, "Live long and prosper."

Offline joey

• Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #320 on: May 07, 2013, 08:52:35 AM »

Post Merge: May 07, 2013, 08:49:54 AM

Is Canada similar in release times to the US or ahead/behind usually?
[/quote]

It depends... we are behind with some things, but get others before... like 13 wishes is already on shelves here.

Offline apanda0622

• Trade Count: (+177)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #321 on: May 07, 2013, 08:52:48 AM »
I'm happy the spider girl is the SDCC exclusive because I dont want her!  I was disappointed last year when I couldn't even consider getting a Scarah Screams, but now she is going to be released as a Fashion doll, so yay!  The spider girl will probably be released in stores later on to, but probably not until like a year like Scarah.

Melissa

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #322 on: May 07, 2013, 08:54:07 AM »
I have a TRU Express near me that has I <3 Fashion Frankie and Abbey still. Haven't seen I <3 Fashion at regular TRUs lately.

Offline nessa16

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Nessa's Toy Chest
« Reply #323 on: May 07, 2013, 08:56:54 AM »
I have a TRU Express near me that has I <3 Fashion Frankie and Abbey still. Haven't seen I <3 Fashion at regular TRUs lately.

This gives me some hope as I will be in CO for vacation next week.  I am crossing my fingers that I can find her.  I am tempted to call ahead but who knows if they would hold her for me or not if they do have one.

Offline MilkyTaroMochi

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Ivy is best pony. <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #324 on: May 07, 2013, 08:57:46 AM »
Wydowna is the SDCC exclusive! Matty just revealed a picture!

http://news.mattycollector.com/blog/2013/04/29/2013-sdcc-preview/

Welp...definately going to eBay to get her when she comes out. Don't think I'd have the luck of getting her on MattyCollector.  xD Hopefully she comes in a different outfit than her original one (although I do find it cute).
Thank you so much for the adoptable, Corona! :D

Offline Sapphire-Light

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
    • http://sapphire-light.deviantart.com/
« Reply #325 on: May 07, 2013, 09:03:44 AM »
I agree on Wydowna, I liked the uniqueness of the doll herself, but not the western theme going on and mush less when it looks like a Barbie cowgirl suit.   :huh:

Hopefully like it was said in a repply in this thread, she could be the Power Ghoul version so she could have a mush better outfit  :lovey:

Offline Saiko

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #326 on: May 07, 2013, 09:07:16 AM »
This site:
http://sdccblog.com/2013/05/mattel-sdcc-2013-exclusives-presale-details-announced-update-day-1/

Says that she won't be available after the Con :( Is anyone going to SDCC? I'm really desperate to got hold of her, it sucks being an international fan :(
:heart:

Offline Mandy85

• Trade Count: (+61)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #327 on: May 07, 2013, 09:12:24 AM »
Well, I figured as much. :/ I'm going to save myself the headache of dealing with Mattycollector and go straight to ebay once preorders start showing up. I think she's going to be my favorite when all is said and done. I'm a bit aggravated she's premiering as a SDCC exclusive, but I'm just glad she's being made at all at this point.

In other news, my Twyla was waiting for me on my front step yesterday. :) I wasn't expecting her so soon, given the projected date the package was supposed to arrive, so I was psyched. She's really cute in person, and I love Dustin. Her skin is a lovely shade of purple and makes Operetta look pink when compared side by side.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2013, 09:24:18 AM by Mandy85 »

Offline Bow Tie

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Lady in Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #328 on: May 07, 2013, 09:13:35 AM »
This site:
http://sdccblog.com/2013/05/mattel-sdcc-2013-exclusives-presale-details-announced-update-day-1/

Says that she won't be available after the Con :( Is anyone going to SDCC? I'm really desperate to got hold of her, it sucks being an international fan :(

What!? No way! :cry:
-Bow Tie

Thank you Lord Blumiere and Nence for my adorable adopts! :heart:

Offline nessa16

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Nessa's Toy Chest
« Reply #329 on: May 07, 2013, 09:21:05 AM »
This site:

Uh Oh...I sense a lot of pissed off people and a swarm to eBay for her.  Hope to those that want her and aren't going that you get her without having to donate a kidney :(

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal