collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Monster High Discussion 17  (Read 44551 times)

Offline Nana-Rena

• Trade Count: (+17)
  • Target Exclusive Winter Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Monster High Discussion 17
« Reply #255 on: May 05, 2013, 11:52:02 AM »
That Clawdeen is very pretty. If we ever get this set here, i might be very tempted to get her, despite deciding that I would get none of these 13 wishes ghouls, except for Gigi and Twyla.

Offline tuneful87

• Shmexy Stallion
  • Trade Count: (+94)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: May 05, 2013, 12:27:27 PM »
I'm wondering to do about Gigi. I do like her hairstyle, but I just don't see myself keeping it that way for long. But it's soooo long that I don't know what I'd go with it otherwise. Perhaps I'll just cut it a bit and put it back in a ponytail, as I think her face structure definitely looks best with her hair pulled back...

JustHereForPictures

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #257 on: May 05, 2013, 12:28:26 PM »
I'm with you on Scary Tales Clawdeen Zapper, I love her as well.

I'm a bit meh on this one. Not a fan of tinsel hair but the gold makeup is very pretty.

Offline Nana-Rena

• View Profile
« Reply #258 on: May 05, 2013, 01:15:10 PM »
Tinsel? I didn't notice that. Well, that means that I'll think twice about getting her.mi don't mind tinsel over much, but I have noticed that it starts to frizz very easily.

Offline LiquidCyanide

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Dance N' Prance Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: May 05, 2013, 02:11:42 PM »
I'm being very ocd and paranoid again ughh. >_<
Is her right eye smaller/misaligned than the other or is it just the angle(and my ocd..)?

She looks fine to me, I think its the angle :) I get ocd and paranoid about my dolls too.

Offline lemonice

• Trade Count: (+64)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: May 05, 2013, 02:15:57 PM »
EtA:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Monster High 13 Wishes Haunt the Casbah Doll Clawdeen Wolf at TRU
Wow.  $29.99 for a doll?!  Holy price hikes TRU!

If it cheers you upa bit: in Germany they're going to be 35 - 37€, that's about $48 ^^#
Damn, that Clawdeen is such a looker. I hope I can resist her. She's the first Clawdeen since her Scary Tales version that I really have fallen for.

Here in sweden i guess she is about 40-50 USD... so thats is a good price

Offline Fräulein_Kim

• Trade Count: (+82)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Glows in the Dark
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: May 05, 2013, 02:24:39 PM »
I think that Clawdeen and also Lala and Frankie of that line are pretty. But as Zapper mentioned, the german price is ridiculous. ^^;
So I'll just hope those guys will be like the GR dolls and warm the shelves for AGES so that in the end they put them on sale fpr €20-25. Then I might consider Clawdeen.. otherwise NO. :>

Offline mistic_imp

• Trade Count: (+33)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
    • Http://www.carolphillipsart.com
« Reply #262 on: May 05, 2013, 02:45:52 PM »
love the 13 wishes ghouls, but not at 30 ea LOL I think i am just gonna have to stick to  twyla lagoona and gigi :)  are they the same price as these girls?

Post Merge: May 05, 2013, 02:51:57 PM

oh i also wanna say i spotted new PD frankie in tru yesterday, but i didn't get her because she had wonk eye.. so she is here in oregon!
« Last Edit: May 05, 2013, 02:51:57 PM by mistic_imp »

Offline LuvlyMelody

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: May 05, 2013, 03:13:04 PM »
If she's been spotted in Oregon, chances are we might be getting them soon in Washington too.
My Flickr Page

My Little Pony Checklist/Wishlist | Monster High Checklist/Wishlistvisitors can't see pics , please register or login

| For Sale | Wanted |

Okiedokieloki

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #264 on: May 05, 2013, 03:18:11 PM »
love the 13 wishes ghouls, but not at 30 ea LOL I think i am just gonna have to stick to  twyla lagoona and gigi :)  are they the same price as these girls?

Post Merge: May 05, 2013, 02:51:57 PM

oh i also wanna say i spotted new PD frankie in tru yesterday, but i didn't get her because she had wonk eye.. so she is here in oregon!

TRU is mark up city. XD They won't be $30 at every retailer. I'm guessing the regular retail price for them will be $22.99 like the other non exclusive deluxe dolls that have been released.

Offline justkitter

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: May 05, 2013, 05:00:34 PM »
That Clawdeen is just asking for a re-root in Blonde :XD:  I've been dying for a Blonde Clawdeen for ages now.  I wonder if any of the future Wolf clan dolls will be a blonde :wonder:  I really like the thought of gold makeup and blonde hair.  Maybe I'll try to do this one myself :crazy:  Scary thought, right there!
I won't be checking this site anymore for messages.  If you need me, you can contact me at the MHArena :bigups:

Offline Nana-Rena

• View Profile
« Reply #266 on: May 06, 2013, 12:38:27 AM »
Are there more Wolf siblings in the works? I wonder if both Clawdeen and howleen sell well. At least Clawdeen does, I don't know about Howleen though, we might get more wolves? Or will the wolves be the new Werecats and people get bored of having so many.

Does anybody know though how popular Howleen is? She has pink hair now too, so according tot toy companies that is an instant sell. Pink hair -> profit!

Offline dragonlady

• Master of Organized Chaos
  • Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+191)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: May 06, 2013, 05:07:15 AM »
I think the werewolves sell well as #1 they ARE werewolves:) and #2 there are different ones: a male, older female and younger female.  I *am* surprised they're giving Howleen pink hair back to back; where she mentions dying her hair a lot I was hoping they'd give her lots of different colors like they do with her sister

The 5 werecats* (6 including Noir) are all the same age female. There are three different face molds but truthfully I can't tell the difference between Tor's and the twin's and the CAM's is so unpopular it's not worth mentioning:P

*I don't count Puma boy as a werecat as he has "normal" ears.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2013, 05:08:51 AM by dragonlady »

Offline Bow Tie

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Lady in Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: May 06, 2013, 08:10:47 AM »
Well, Clawdeen is notorious for having purple and/or green in her hair so I'm not surprised they are giving Howleen pink hair again.
-Bow Tie

Thank you Lord Blumiere and Nence for my adorable adopts! :heart:

Offline Squirrelypaws

• Trade Count: (+49)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: May 06, 2013, 08:58:05 AM »
Dance Class Howleen seems to be pretty popular here; I visit my local Walmart pretty much daily, and while the DC dolls are pretty consistently stocked and restocked, I have only seen Howleen twice. The first one I bought, and the second was gone the day after I saw her.

Not sure about the sister pack; I've only seen them twice as well, but I don't get to Target nearly as much as I get to Walmart.
**Formerly known as GryffindorHermione**
~*{Squirrely's Stuff For Sale}*~
Ponies ;; Dolls ;; Other Toys

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal