collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Another Fashion Style Pinkie Pie  (Read 13867 times)

Offline Flitter

• Trade Count: (+74)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
Another Fashion Style Pinkie Pie
« Reply #105 on: May 01, 2013, 07:09:41 AM »
It would be cool if she were given out at the dinner but I'm not really expecting the "merchandise gift" to be an actual pony. I will be disappointed if she ends up being the fair exclusive. I kinda have a feeling that if she is released maybe she will be a store exclusive.

Cherry_Sunset

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Another Fashion Style Pinkie Pie
« Reply #106 on: May 01, 2013, 08:24:32 AM »
I think she might be a store exclusive as well. I mean, she could be the gift at the dinner, but as it has been said, it seems more like a special cup or a goodie bag or something of the like. I'm (figuratively) going to put my money on her being a Target or TRU exclusive pony, I'm just not sure why they'd give out such a big pony at a dinner? But I've never been to an event before, so what would I know, haha :P

Offline Marigold

• Vivaldi's Seasons Pony
  • Trade Count: (+103)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Liver and Onions
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: May 01, 2013, 08:32:02 AM »
Is it unusual for taoboa to list fashion style sized ponies for as much as she is listed for?  I wonder if that is telling us something.  Maybe that she IS the fair pony and they know she should fetch more.  Or maybe she is a test run and they know she is not going to be produced.  Or? 
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Silversnow

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+169)
  • Dazzle Surprise
  • Piggy Lover
    • View Profile
    • https://www.ebay.com/usr/snowauryn
« Reply #108 on: May 01, 2013, 08:35:32 AM »
I like her a lot... that black makes her a bit different from anything else we've seen. And I won't get her in Spain so I hope to be lucky enough to get one! Thanks for sharing!

Piggy for sale? Please contact me!

Lightning Twirl

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #109 on: May 01, 2013, 08:41:00 AM »
As I ponder if she became an official release... I am starting to feel like she could be the 'special dinner merchandise gift' or a fair exclusive! =) I hope it isnt the fair or comic-con exclusive (or both!) just because I want more pony!

Offline cloud_weaver

• Trade Count: (+126)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: May 01, 2013, 09:03:28 AM »
It would be cool if she were given out at the dinner but I'm not really expecting the "merchandise gift" to be an actual pony. I will be disappointed if she ends up being the fair exclusive. I kinda have a feeling that if she is released maybe she will be a store exclusive.

See, that's why I feel that might be who she is.  After how Hasbro decided not to do a special pony for the fair last year, maybe they're trying to make it up to them.

Thank you LunaCat for my Kirin Cloud Weaver!
Cloudie’s Wish List
- http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,396949
Cloudie’s TRADE List
- http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,396962

Offline Shy Violet

• Trade Count: (+18)
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: May 01, 2013, 11:58:04 AM »
I put in an order for one. Hopefully my agent can get one today before they are sold out

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
  • Trade Count: (+101)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: May 01, 2013, 02:57:29 PM »
Awww... I checked on my Taobao order and it looks like they are already sold out.  Of the three sellers that had them, I only see two up now, and both say that the item is gone.   I'm sure she'll be back.

I actually don't think that they are the dinner ponies just because there WERE so many on Taobao-  three different sellers had quite a few at first.  More than just a few each.   Honestly for the same reason, I am thinking it is probably not the Fair/SDCC pony either.  There were only a few of those GREY SDCC ponies leaked last time-  smaller quantities than the Pinks. 

I don't think the pricing means anything-   the prices for those "Design-a-Ponies" was about the same, and has only now decreased.   The prices are always high now for brand new FS Ponies- at least at first.

I bet she is going to be an exclusive somewhere.  I'm very very curious to see what accessories she comes with.  She could be so easily made by re-hairing- but if she comes with a top hat and tails- that would be awesome :D

Offline TrixieStix

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: May 01, 2013, 03:00:34 PM »
Awww... looks like they are already sold out.

I actually don't think that they are the dinner ponies just because there WERE so many on Taobao-  three different sellers had quite a few at first.  More than just a few each.   Honestly for the same reason, I am thinking it is probably not the Fair/SDCC pony either.  There were only a few of those GREY SDCC ponies leaked last time-  smaller quantities than the Pinks. 

I don't think the pricing means anything-   the prices for those "Design-a-Ponies" was about the same, and has only now decreased.   The prices are always high now for brand new FS Ponies- at least at first.

I bet she is going to be an exclusive somewhere.  I'm very very curious to see what accessories she comes with.  She could be so easily made by re-hairing- but if she comes with a top hat and tails- that would be awesome :D

This made me feel so much better!

I really like the way she looks and would want her, but not so much as to purchase her asap on Taobao.

I'm hoping she will be an anniversary celebration pony with some cute accessories. That way if people like her they can grab her without having it be as limited and it won't ruin the exclusive expectations. She doesn't seem worth the exclusive price anyway.

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
  • Trade Count: (+101)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: May 01, 2013, 03:12:15 PM »
Hmmm, yet another seller has them.

Okay-  my current and final theory! Lol-  She is a MLP 30 year anniversary Pinkie.   That would make sense given the 25 year pony anniversary was also Pinkie.  I bet she comes with a cute outfit and accessories-  I am dying to see her in her finished packaged form :D

Offline Marigold

• Vivaldi's Seasons Pony
  • Trade Count: (+103)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Liver and Onions
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: May 01, 2013, 03:15:05 PM »
So how many sellers have her now?

Offline cloud_weaver

• Trade Count: (+126)
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: May 01, 2013, 03:40:03 PM »
So how many sellers have her now?

3 I believe

Thank you LunaCat for my Kirin Cloud Weaver!
Cloudie’s Wish List
- http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,396949
Cloudie’s TRADE List
- http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,396962

Offline HawaiianRain

• Guardian of Imagination
  • Trade Count: (+16)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: May 01, 2013, 03:52:33 PM »
Does anyone remember about what time of the month we saw bubbles pop up on Taobao last year?

Offline BigBrotherPony

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: May 01, 2013, 04:33:36 PM »
I love her!!

Offline Flitter

• Trade Count: (+74)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
Another Fashion Style Pinkie Pie
« Reply #119 on: May 01, 2013, 04:41:25 PM »
Does anyone remember about what time of the month we saw bubbles pop up on Taobao last year?
I think it was around mid March if I remember correctly.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal