collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Found Fianna Fins at Walmart!  (Read 579 times)

angelfish

• Trade Count: (0)
Found Fianna Fins at Walmart!
« on: April 28, 2013, 01:23:37 AM »
It was thought she was only available online!  Found her tonight at the Monrovia Walmart in So Cali.  I have an open Fianna already so I will be passing her on although I want to write up a proper sales post later with pics.  Just wanted to let any Bratzillaz fans know to start checking Walmart...:)

Offline DazzleKitty

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+93)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Found Fianna Fins at Walmart!
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2013, 01:58:37 AM »
Oooh congrats! She's pretty enough that I am tempted to pick her up, but I don't need to start another collection. I have been looking for her each time I go to the store even though I tell myself not to buy her. :P
My Wishlist
3DS FC: 5284-1682-0844

Offline Kalavista

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+276)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • Open for commissions!
    • View Profile
    • KalaCustoms
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2013, 12:58:20 PM »
Wow!! congrats - I had to order mine online, no sign of her around here in stores. Isn't she gorgeous?? :heart:

angelfish

« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2013, 01:36:22 PM »
I ordered mine online as well so I was shocked to see her on the shelf at Walmart. I did pick her up.with the intention of selling her here or on ebay as I don't need 2..:)  She is gorgeous, love her.  Probably the prettiest 'Zilla!  I wonder if she'll be showing up in stores more regularly or if Walmart is the only store she'll be in?  It's never been stated by MGA but Vampelina's only been found at Target, atleast here in the So Cal area.  Please correct me if I'm wrong.  That's lead a lot of us here to believe that she was a Target exclusive.  So I kinda wonder if Fianna is an unofficial Walmart exclusive.  I understand limiting Vampy, I love her but she might've been a little too scary for kids.  But Fianna seems an odd choice for MGA to limit production on.  She's stunning and a lot of girls love mermaids.  Were MGA just trying to create a buzz about the Bratzilla line by forcing scarcity?  It's just odd.

Offline kamakazee82

• HesheR
  • Trade Count: (+13)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • ... i saw a mouse ...
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2013, 01:54:39 PM »
no. i saw fianna at target and walmart today. she is in the revamped case assortment so all stores have equal chance of getting/not getting her.

and vampelina is scary? WHAT!? LMFAO like i'm seriously rolling on the floor laughing hysterically at that ... crazy.

they are new dolls. in the new doll case assortments. if they were exclusives they would be in their own case assortments. they are just hard to find as they are only one per case right now ad just starting to hit most store shelves.
"Doth mother know you weareth her drapes?"

Taeyang and MLP are my drugs of choice ... that and the mountain dew flowing through my veins ... LIKE RADIOACTIVE RUBBER PANTS!

angelfish

« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2013, 02:34:27 PM »
Nice I could make you laugh..

Vampelina is not scary to me but she's not well liked by either of my goddaughters.  Both said they found her 'mean' and 'creepy' so I figured she may have been a test run.  i am glad both dolls are showing up for those that want to still find them.

Offline kamakazee82

• HesheR
  • ... i saw a mouse ...
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2013, 03:11:49 PM »
yeah but the mh cat girls are "mean and creepy" too lol most of the general population thinks all brtz/bratzillaz/mh are "ugly, creepy, corruptive' toys .... to each their own lol

test runs are more for things like product tests where they provide the product to a room of kids to play test and see how it goes over before they spend hundreds of thousands of dollars on a new doll in a line that introduces to see if it flops or not ... it's just bad distribution on their part

Taeyang and MLP are my drugs of choice ... that and the mountain dew flowing through my veins ... LIKE RADIOACTIVE RUBBER PANTS!

Offline justkitter

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 28, 2013, 06:24:14 PM »
Congrats on finding Fianna, angelfish!  I'm jealous :P

I've been on the lookout for her.  I'm not sure I like the whole GitD thing, so I'm not sure if I want her.  I know I'll probably get her, because I'm afraid I'll never see her again.  You never know!  She may be a one shot deal.

I found my Vampelina in Walmart.  I was shocked.  She was right out in front, waiting for me:)
I won't be checking this site anymore for messages.  If you need me, you can contact me at the MHArena :bigups:

angelfish

« Reply #8 on: April 28, 2013, 06:28:32 PM »
When I said 'test run' I meant more that MGA might've been testing the waters to see how Vampelina does as a character.  If they make more and sit we may not see her again in upcoming lines.

I am aware that most of the general populace doesn't find dolls like MH cute but clearly kids do explaining the popularity of the line.  My two godaughters found Vampelina to be unappealing in a way that they don't seem to feel about Draculaura.  Maybe it's all the pink they like.  Come to think of it neither of them like the Werecat twins either yet they both squeed over Caterine.  I think I might be in the minority in that I find the Werecat Twins kinda creepy too.

I hope we see more of both Vampelina and Fianna in future lines.  I'd like to see a Fianna with a natural skintone.

Justkitter, fabby!  I love my Vampy, she's my fav zilla for sure!  Congrats!  It's nice to see that these 2 are finally showing up!
« Last Edit: April 28, 2013, 06:30:34 PM by angelfish »

Offline kamakazee82

• HesheR
  • ... i saw a mouse ...
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 28, 2013, 06:49:49 PM »
yeah. would love to see fianna without the gitd skin

and when i've seen vampilina in stores girls have been goin gaga over her. its all personal preference but i think theyre all doing exceedingly well in regards to both franchises lol

Offline Roogna

• Trade Count: (+594)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
    • http://roogna.deviantart.com
« Reply #10 on: April 28, 2013, 07:31:39 PM »
good to know! I'm ready to break down and order her and vampeline from amazon, but I was hoping the prices there would have come down a bit
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

DeviantArt Etsy

Offline Aeryala

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Twinkle Eye Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 29, 2013, 09:28:15 AM »
I'd almost given up trying to find Fianna or Vampelina on the shelves here, but now it seems like I should keep looking.  Has anyone in Canada seen either of these dolls in person yet?

Offline rayedelsol

• Trade Count: (+29)
  • Phoebe Nix
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #12 on: April 29, 2013, 01:36:52 PM »
Good Luck, guys!

I couldn't wait for them to trickle in to me, so I ordered online. I still haven't seen them in stores.

Offline mejohnson85

• Trade Count: (+37)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 01, 2013, 05:40:11 PM »
I just found vampelina at target the other day... Trying to figure out if anyone wants to buy her without her tights... I bought it for her tights but haven't opened her just yet...

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal