collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Anyone now of, or have information on a seller from Zaragoza Spain?  (Read 875 times)

Offline LittleHoneyPie

• Trade Count: (+79)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
  • Only love is real!
    • View Profile
Re: Anyone now of, or have information on a seller from Zaragoza Spain?
« Reply #15 on: May 01, 2013, 06:46:23 AM »
I made an offer to this seller as well. Their counter offer was a reduction in price only if I did a bank transfer instead of paypal. This screams scammer to us. So sad because I would've loved to buy it!

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
  • Trade Count: (+101)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 02, 2013, 12:36:27 PM »
I got a different response-

I made a healthy offer too and the response was just a counter of 6.5K, no conditions.  Still, it troubles me that they asked you to do a bank transfer as a condition of purchase.

I've said it before but the most worrisome thing is that this person seems to know full well what the absolute top ebay value of these ponies is, and wants a bit more-  and yet has zero ebay feedback?  That just doesn't add up. 

Offline LittleHoneyPie

• Trade Count: (+79)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
  • Only love is real!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 02, 2013, 05:02:45 PM »
I am wondering if some people who made offers got the same message about a bank transfer but didn't see it. I only saw the amount of the offer from my phone. From ebay, I had to click on "Review offer" or something like that to see it.

My husband said he went through a whole offer-counteroffer transaction with someone on ebay before and didn't see that they were attaching messages to all the offers until the transaction was over.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal