collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Fashion Style Rarity?  (Read 339 times)

theprophecygirl

• Trade Count: (0)
Fashion Style Rarity?
« on: April 26, 2013, 10:54:29 AM »
Whoa! So we were at Target this afternoon picking up a few things, and we peeked in the toy section just in case Sunset Shimmer had made an appearance--she hadn't, but on the rack in front of FS Celestia and Luna was one little lonely FS Rarity! I haven't seen her on shelves at all since my daughter started collecting the G4s in 2011--am I crazy or has she been long gone a while now? Or was she re-released? And yes, we grabbed her. ;)

Offline apanda0622

• Trade Count: (+177)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Fashion Style Rarity?
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2013, 10:55:23 AM »
I have also seen her at Target so I guess she's not "rare" anymore lol.  Now its just Applejack!

Offline Lucky_Ladybug

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters and 5Ds forever!
    • View Profile
    • Lucky Ladybug's Library
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2013, 12:06:44 PM »
Yes, she's been re-released! :) I've also seen her at Walgreens, and of this week, Wal-Mart.

Offline Skeen

• Not actually Captain Janeway
  • Trade Count: (+79)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2013, 02:25:39 PM »
I was so glad to see her re-released because it meant the availability of ponies I didn't have to paint white for customs had increased exponentially!  :D

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2013, 08:44:36 AM »
She got re released in the second to last FS wave - along with Luna and Pinkie...its great people are managing to pick her up :)
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline reanna-mator

• Trade Count: (+87)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Feminist novelist pony
    • View Profile
    • http://reannaking.deviantart.com
« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2013, 08:46:10 AM »
Yep yep, I got her too, having missed her the first time round. Gotta pick up Pinkie at some point... then wait for Applejack... :yikes:
Breast cancer warrior.  :enraged: I'm now cancer free!

My Wishlist! Help me finish US G1! http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,386264.0.html

popyduggan

« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2013, 11:07:10 AM »
Yep yep, I got her too, having missed her the first time round. Gotta pick up Pinkie at some point... then wait for Applejack... :yikes:
Thank goodness she got a rerelease, people were willing to pay $40-$60 for boxed ones online before that.

Wouldn't it just be rotten if AJ weren't rereleased too?

Here's a canned reponse I got a few days ago for laughs;
Me:
Howdy,

Is the My Little Pony Fashion Style Applejack that came out in 2010 going to be rereleased soon in a wave revision?

If you could help me with an answer, it'd be appreciated! Because...you know, she can't be found in box for less than $100 online.

Thanks,

Popyduggan

HasbroCS:
Hi Popyduggan,

Thank you for contacting Hasbro, Inc. regarding the My Little Pony Fashion Style Applejack. I appreciate your interest!

There are no plans at this time to reissue Fashion Style Applejack in a new wave; however, please be assured the product is still currently in production and shipping to stores. Regrettably, we cannot guarantee product availability at any one store.

Many Hasbro products can be purchased online at (shameless plug).

All current Hasbro products are also carried by (cheap plugs), as well as other toy and mass merchandise retailers.

Some of our products can also be found online at (more cheap plugs).

Again, thank you for your interest.

Every time they tell me, "it's in production", "shipping to stores", but, "Gee whiz, we can't figure out where they're all going!". How do you like them Apple...jacks? Hopefully they magically show up someday.

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 27, 2013, 03:35:44 PM »
Lol - alas standard Hasbro copy/paste - their customer services teams are designed to deal with Mom who cant get Walking Talking Pinkie to work...not with collectors who know their lines better than some of their staff do.
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Aednatia

« Reply #8 on: April 28, 2013, 04:17:15 AM »
I saw lot of Raritys at Walgreens. The only slightly hard one to find was Fluttershy also at Walgreens. Luna and Celestia are pretty much the only ones in stock at all stores here. Seen one Pinkie Pie at Walmart but only one and I don't think it was the new one just a forgotten one in back that came out for inventory. I don't check Targets all that often.

never seen an Applejack

keikokukien

« Reply #9 on: April 28, 2013, 07:49:25 AM »
I still remember back about a year go looking around my Walmart and finding one end cap covered with nothing but rarity, apple jack, and twilight sparkle....and walking away. I bought Rarity that day and decided Apple Jack could wait until the next day...

Every last Apple Jack was gone the next day. There were over ten! Adkghkgkkdk...Oh the luck. :/

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal