collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Want to see custom Meowlody and Purrsephone  (Read 1336 times)

Offline justkitter

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Want to see custom Meowlody and Purrsephone
« Reply #15 on: May 02, 2013, 07:37:49 PM »
 -_-

I'm thinking when I DO find that TRU 3 pack, I should just get two.  That way I'll have a spare Toralei too.  Crossing my fingers for some sort of amazing BOGO sale....or something.

They look so different without lipstick!  Good different.

I like them the way they are (obviously!) so I'd leave 'em.  I do know what you mean about added color though!  I want someone to make removeable colored hair streaks!  I'd love to be able to add color here and there without making a huge commitment:)
I won't be checking this site anymore for messages.  If you need me, you can contact me at the MHArena :bigups:

cleverLC

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #16 on: May 03, 2013, 06:12:19 AM »
Wow!  I didn't care for the werecat twins before, but seeing these customs is making me want them so I can fix 'em up all pretty :3

Offline Zapper

• Trade Count: (+22)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 03, 2013, 09:59:56 AM »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Link, plz q__q

Offline Fräulein_Kim

• Trade Count: (+82)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Glows in the Dark
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 03, 2013, 12:17:22 PM »

Offline TexasGal

• Cupcake Pony
  • Trade Count: (+158)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Pickle barrel kumquat cherrychanga!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 03, 2013, 08:18:41 PM »
-_-

I'm thinking when I DO find that TRU 3 pack, I should just get two.  That way I'll have a spare Toralei too.  Crossing my fingers for some sort of amazing BOGO sale....or something.

I like them the way they are (obviously!) so I'd leave 'em.  I do know what you mean about added color though!  I want someone to make removeable colored hair streaks!  I'd love to be able to add color here and there without making a huge commitment:)

If I ever come across it again, I will let you know, LOL!  And I like the different...it's so nice!  I think they may well end up staying just as they are for now.  I wonder if you could make little strips of hair to clip/sew/something in and add a bit of fun color to them.... It's what I do when I want a bit of fun in my hair!  I'm too afraid to dye mine, so I just use a hot pink clip in for when I want something fun.  =]

cleverLC

« Reply #20 on: May 04, 2013, 01:48:59 PM »
I've seen ads for MH hair dyes.  It says it's "temporary hair colors for you and your Monster High doll" so maybe that would work for temp streaks?

Offline justkitter

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 04, 2013, 02:59:16 PM »
-_-

If I ever come across it again, I will let you know, LOL!  And I like the different...it's so nice!  I think they may well end up staying just as they are for now.  I wonder if you could make little strips of hair to clip/sew/something in and add a bit of fun color to them.... It's what I do when I want a bit of fun in my hair!  I'm too afraid to dye mine, so I just use a hot pink clip in for when I want something fun.  =]

I found them yesterday!  BUT I had to leave them behind:(  The four boxes they had all had QC issues.  Thinking about it now, I probably should have gotten one anyway.  I'm just going to "ruin" them anyway, by modding them.  Oh well!  There will be other times (I hope ^^;)

I've seen ads for MH hair dyes.  It says it's "temporary hair colors for you and your Monster High doll" so maybe that would work for temp streaks?

I think I've seen those.  I always thought they were for little girls, not the dolls.  That's a great merchandising idea!  I wouldn't trust the stuff, though.  I'm scared about all the dangers our dolls face (visit the Plastic Problemz thread :crazy:) I try not to look for trouble :lol:  Trouble just seems to find me!
I won't be checking this site anymore for messages.  If you need me, you can contact me at the MHArena :bigups:

Offline TexasGal

• Cupcake Pony
  • Trade Count: (+158)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Pickle barrel kumquat cherrychanga!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 04, 2013, 04:00:37 PM »
Hmm...I wonder if using chalk in their hair would work...but I have a bad feeling it might stain the hair.  >.<  I know you can use it on human hair just fine, but I don't know how well it would work on theirs...

jupiternwndrlnd

« Reply #23 on: May 06, 2013, 02:14:07 PM »
wow....i actually like the twins without the markings on their faces! this is tempting me to get them....tho I need to find the fear-pack so my step-daughter has a Tor...maybe custom twins -- hmmm

Offline Dakashy

• Trade Count: (+55)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
    • Dakashy's Tumblr
« Reply #24 on: May 06, 2013, 02:34:06 PM »
I'll just leave my super fierce Jinx here:

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Like A Tea Spoon

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • Dazzle Surprise