collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Southeast Pony Meet 2013 Thread! -August10th-  (Read 6547 times)

Offline Eternia

• Trade Count: (+92)
  • MOC Mimic
  • The girliest
    • View Profile
    • Oat Couture
Re: Southeast Pony Meet 2013 Thread! -August10th-
« Reply #135 on: July 17, 2013, 01:07:52 PM »
Bump! Getting close!
My Wantlist! Connect with me! Facebook Tumblr Flickr Instagram=oatcouturepony & charmingplastics
No girly swap this year!

Offline wyndeboo

• Trade Count: (+85)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: July 17, 2013, 01:48:49 PM »
ooo art trades in person?! I've never done anything like that! Should I bring all my art supplies? I'm totally down for some pony art trades.

and how do we do raffles ourselves? Like we call our own stuff to people? Oh gosh so much to learn!

my hubby was laughing at me, he goes "are you sure they're all bringing stuff? I just don't want you to make all this stuff and then have everyone look at you like you're a goober when no one else brings anything to trade or sell." I got a little embarrassed at that point. Is it ok to sell stuff as well as trade? Like do folks bring money to meets? Gah I'm such a recluse I have no idea!

So I did want to point out that even though i'm selling pic-a-ponies, rainbow pony ATCs in origami boxes, and stuff like that (for less than a dollar remember!?), I'm totally open for if some one thinks any of it is good enough to trade rather than buy (it would be several art pieces, boxes, or pic-a-ponies for a real pony of course!)

and how does the raffle work? Do we choose what items we want to be entered into to try to win or do we automatically get entered into all of them? Do we pay for raffle tickets? gosh.

in other news, I made a custom for my white elephant trade and it is cuuute! Almost kept it myself! I'm excited for whoever gets it, its got some love and pride put into it.

i dont have any pony art but i will have lots of ponys to trade/sell   :)

Offline NovelNerd

• Zombie Pony
  • Trade Count: (+148)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • A dream within a dream
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: July 17, 2013, 02:17:48 PM »
Well guys sadly I won't be making it to the meet. I have too many things to do with my home/moving situation and I cannot run away even for my birthday. Have fun everyone I look forward to pictures and maybe next yet I can go. ^.^
Pronouns: They/Them/Their

Formerly Maddie

Offline ringwraith10

• Lake Pirate Pony
  • Trade Count: (+18)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Barnacle is my first mate!
    • View Profile
    • Video Games as Literature
« Reply #138 on: July 19, 2013, 09:38:19 AM »
I intend to go this year, but I can't officially RSVP just yet. I'm so excited, though! August 10th is the day before my birthday! This will be the best way to celebrate it. :D

Also, thank you for having it in the summer rather than in fall. My schedule is just so super busy in fall, and that's why I was unable to make it last year. :(

Post Merge: July 19, 2013, 09:49:23 AM

BTW, would anyone be interested in some original animation cells from the My Little Pony Tales tv show? I won a whole lot of them in an Ebay auction but I don't really have anywhere to put them all. If there's interest, I'll bring them along to sell (for a very reasonable price) or trade.

Offline Eternia

• Trade Count: (+92)
  • MOC Mimic
  • The girliest
    • View Profile
    • Oat Couture
« Reply #139 on: July 19, 2013, 10:34:40 AM »
I hope you can come ringwraith! :)
My Wantlist! Connect with me! Facebook Tumblr Flickr Instagram=oatcouturepony & charmingplastics
No girly swap this year!

Offline MonstarNomNom

• Trade Count: (+71)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #140 on: July 19, 2013, 04:46:12 PM »
Madhatterda: awwww I am so sad you can't attend, sweetie :( I really hope you can make it next year and good luck with all of your endeavors! ^^

Ringwraith: oh yay!! We misse you last year so I really hope you can make it again this year! ^^ I am going to see how it goes having it in August before school starts and it may become a more permanent time if it goes well ^^ here is hoping the heat wave will pass by then!
Also, I would be interested if they had a fair amount going on on them and such ;D I would love to look at them ^^ I got a few at the fair last year myself :)
:heart: My Etsy~My Facebook Page~Wishlist~IG:@perfumepuffprincess :heart:

Offline Brightglowpony

• Trade Count: (+32)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: July 19, 2013, 05:28:30 PM »
Madhatterda: hope you can come next year :)

ringwraith- yay, glad you can make it again ^^ is your friend able to come with you this year?  If you have any tales cels with brightglow in them, i'd be interested in those.  I've never seen any though
Wishlist
Thank you to Witch for my stunning avatar!

Offline UrocyonFox

• Zombie BBE Pony
  • Trade Count: (+142)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Urocyonfox's Artwork
« Reply #142 on: July 19, 2013, 05:58:26 PM »
alrighty well we had so bad news in my house,the center support beam (I don't actually know if thats the right part, my hubby showed it to me though and tried telling me what it was it just doesn't stick in my brain) broke on my truck and so I am without a vehicle at the moment. Its all stressful since I start my new job the 1st and the meet is the 10th. My hubby also was told he could NOT have the 10th off because the only other manager will be in training. ): So I ran the idea by two gals I know and the said they would be interested in going  and giving me a ride. So my question is, is anyone upset if I bring 2 pony people that are not on the arena and MNN is that too such short notice for you?

Offline CapnChan

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
  • Me, Ponies, and the Devil make Three
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: July 19, 2013, 10:10:34 PM »
Aw Madhatter, was looking forward to meeting you, hope you can make it next year!

And Ringwraith would be awesome if you could make it! I still have your name tag from last year I could bring! Speaking of, I need everyones preferred nick name or whatever name you choose so I can start making the name tags.

Also pamphlets are done! I'll be sending them to be professionally printed tomorrow, and everyone will receive them in their gift bag from me this year.

I am doing a raffle! And it shall be awesooome. I was thinking that it might be helpful for those that are having their own raffles to explain the rules and everything here, or MNN could announce them when the meet starts?
Current wantlist:
Sandcastles and Shovels, UK G3 Snow'el (loose), Splish, Splash and Splosh, Sunbright Family

Ask what I have for sell or trade! Have G1 merch? Sell unto meeee :D

Offline MiRaja

• Trade Count: (+38)
    • View Profile
    • http://lilmissroadrage.livejournal.com
« Reply #144 on: July 19, 2013, 10:32:35 PM »
21 days!  So far, things are looking good.  I haven't been able to pick up too many spare shifts, but I've been making really good money and getting extra hours on my shift because I've either been closer or put in sections that are last to close.  Hopefully, that trend continues, and I should be golden for going.  :)  All I'm really worried about is the hotel, Atlanta area isn't a bad drive from here, a bit out of the way as I have to crawl up some backroads to get to the most direct highway to Atlanta.  XD  There's no direct way from Pensacola to Atlanta, which is really weird.  There is from Mobile and Tallahassee, but the one is over another hour out of the way and the latter is three hours out of the way. 

Thank goodness I've done this drive a bunch.  :) 

Offline MonstarNomNom

• Trade Count: (+71)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #145 on: July 20, 2013, 05:48:22 AM »
Uro: I responded to your message sweetie! It is of course completely okay :) I hope everything with your car gets worked out! I know that's no fun :<

CapnChan: yayyyy! You are seriously the best for printing all of those I can't wait to see them :) I need to start making a meet scrapbook haha xD and MonstarNomNom on mine is just fine unless it's too big :)  thank you for keeping the name tags alive! Haha
Oh! Well for raffles I was thinking all tickets would go into the same basket and whenever someone wants to raffle their prizes off they can just pull tickets from there ^^ is that okay for your plans? Can't wait to see the goodies! I must win it alllll! Lol I kid ^^ /kinda xD

MiRaja: yay!! I love hearing good news! ^^ as far as hotels I really have no idea where one near my house is :( I think the closest ones are about 15 or 20 minutes away. And we will be having a pony sleepover so you would be more than welcome to stay at my place if you wanted ^^
« Last Edit: July 20, 2013, 05:50:04 AM by MonstarNomNom »
:heart: My Etsy~My Facebook Page~Wishlist~IG:@perfumepuffprincess :heart:

Offline UrocyonFox

• Zombie BBE Pony
  • Trade Count: (+142)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Urocyonfox's Artwork
« Reply #146 on: July 20, 2013, 08:05:32 AM »
Aw Madhatter, was looking forward to meeting you, hope you can make it next year!

And Ringwraith would be awesome if you could make it! I still have your name tag from last year I could bring! Speaking of, I need everyones preferred nick name or whatever name you choose so I can start making the name tags.

Also pamphlets are done! I'll be sending them to be professionally printed tomorrow, and everyone will receive them in their gift bag from me this year.

I am doing a raffle! And it shall be awesooome. I was thinking that it might be helpful for those that are having their own raffles to explain the rules and everything here, or MNN could announce them when the meet starts?

:3 Name tags?!? oooo! As far as nick names my Real name is Kitty *sigh yes like gun smoke* however I would prefer for my name tag to just say Fox, or Urocyon Fox. Either is ok with me. THe two gals I am bringing are pony people as well (although they are not as big into it as many of us are they also work with real horses in a rescue center thing they have!) and their names are Errin and Kayla. Not sure if they get name badges or not but they will be attending (and I'm trying to get them to agree to the sleep over)

As far as my raffles, the stars I will have a sheet where everyone can write their name and then their number of stars guess. Everyone can guess all three jars. Then I will have a set time where I will announce who has the closest guess is what order and let ya'll pick out your prize porcelain pony. The Dancing Butterfly picture I guess I'll just have tickets everyone writes their names on or something and i'll draw someone for that as well.

I will be participating in the white elephant gift swap and as I said my gift is a custom I made that I am super proud of. I have taken pictures of it however I will NOT post them until she has been won (and trust me I wanna post her to dA super bad!!)

I don't have many extra ponies to trade but I will bring what I have, along with those LPSs I would like to give away, and a whole tote of fakies to sell/trade/give if I need to. I will bring some chobits and other anime wall screens, I have some bait monster high dolls I thought about bringing if anyone has any interest in any of those as well. I thought about trying to sew some monster high clothes but I dunno....

Offline Brightglowpony

• Trade Count: (+32)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: July 20, 2013, 06:01:56 PM »
Getting excited!  Can't wait to see my pony pals and meet some new friends too ^^
Wishlist
Thank you to Witch for my stunning avatar!

Iris Patch

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #148 on: July 20, 2013, 06:28:37 PM »
I'm excited too! :D I just bought ponies for the gift exchange and I'm working on a wishlist for things I wanna buy or trade for.

Offline wyndeboo

• Trade Count: (+85)
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: July 21, 2013, 04:18:56 PM »
i think the closer it gets the more excited i am. it helps me get through my work week.  :) i am busy getting together
my sale/trade items looks like it is gonna be a alot of g3's g1's some g2's  many baits and random accessories
wyndeboo is fine to use for my name tag
so i have water and diet soda on the list for drinks. anyone else want to request a drink they would like to have?
gonna bring a variety of drinks also.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal