collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Southeast Pony Meet 2013 Thread! -August10th-  (Read 6545 times)

Iris Patch

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Southeast Pony Meet 2013 Thread! -August10th-
« Reply #120 on: July 12, 2013, 12:13:52 PM »
i can bring cups and drinks. i can even stop somewhere  along the way and pick up a bag of ice if i need to.

What would everyone like to drink?

I like water and diet soda! :D ty!

Offline MonstarNomNom

• Trade Count: (+71)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #121 on: July 12, 2013, 12:41:42 PM »
i can bring cups and drinks. i can even stop somewhere  along the way and pick up a bag of ice if i need to.

What would everyone like to drink?

I'm not picky at all! Water is always good to have :)

Alrighty, lovelies! CapnChan had a really fun idea and I wanted to see who might be interested ^^ we were thinking about having a fun sleepover in my basement with sleeping bags and all after dinner! We could pop some popcorn and watch pony goodness and frolick around and do fun sleepover stuff! Haha xD CapnChan also has a super fun board game we could play too :) just let me know if you think you would wanna do that! I know everyone is going to be super tired.

Also, so far we have 15 tables reserved, which is a lot more than I ever expected so far in advance. Haha last year we almost ran out and had about 14 on the floor plus 4 for the prize tables and sign in table. So, I am estimating the tables at about 20 available(I keep forgetting to count the amount). So! With that said I need at least one for the raffle prizes! Which leaves us with only 4 left to reserve. If you think you could fit your stuff on less tables than you reserved that would be great! I would hate for us to run out of space :0 it's never been so close before! Haha this year is going to be bigger than our other years it seems :) so, with all of that said if you know you can go and need tables RSVP as soon as possible to make sure you get them! Thank you my dears <3
:heart: My Etsy~My Facebook Page~Wishlist~IG:@perfumepuffprincess :heart:

Iris Patch

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #122 on: July 12, 2013, 12:45:40 PM »
Tentatively I would like to spend the night... not sure if I can just yet, depends on how things are with our new kitten and if my husband is working that night or not. Will get back to you on that.

Offline Eternia

• Trade Count: (+92)
  • MOC Mimic
  • The girliest
    • View Profile
    • Oat Couture
« Reply #123 on: July 12, 2013, 01:07:18 PM »
Sleepover=yes!!!! I had so much fun last time I stayed the night :-)
My Wantlist! Connect with me! Facebook Tumblr Flickr Instagram=oatcouturepony & charmingplastics
No girly swap this year!

Offline UrocyonFox

• Zombie BBE Pony
  • Trade Count: (+142)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Urocyonfox's Artwork
« Reply #124 on: July 12, 2013, 01:09:51 PM »
I would not be able to spend the night :( I will be bringing my hubby and I doubt he will want to hand with a bunch of pony people all night:3

Also I just got a new job that starts August 1st so I'm lucky I can come for the one day! But gosh I'm super jealous of a pony slumber party. If someone has pony PJs I demand pictures!!

Post Merge: July 12, 2013, 01:11:20 PM

oh oh and as far as my tables I guess I could try to set the "pick-a-ponies" on the ground if someone NEEDS one of my tables. Those gals take up a bunch of space to lay them all out!

Offline MonstarNomNom

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #125 on: July 12, 2013, 02:36:08 PM »
Iris Patch: awwww you got a kitten! So cute <3 no worries sweetie! ^^ we will miss you though!

Eternia: party all night! Hahaha xD and this time we will watch MLP tales!

Urocyonfox: awwww so sad you won't be able to join us for the sleepover :< we will take lots of pictures though! Will you be able to join us for dinner though? ^^ also, I would never make you put your artwork on the floor dear! It was mainly to let those know who don't have tables we are running low and for those who can fit all their stuff on less tables to be prepared to compress so we can have more tables for other people :) I know Mr. NomNom has an extra table I could borrow if we do run out so that would add plus one. Haha xD

Offline MiRaja

• Trade Count: (+38)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://lilmissroadrage.livejournal.com
« Reply #126 on: July 12, 2013, 02:41:34 PM »
If I can find out for sure in the next few weeks, I doubt I would need a whole table(don't know the size).  Not unless I find a huge lot in the meantime, which is unlikely.  I'll probably have at most some sixty ponies, and even less if I can liquidate more in the next few weeks via trade and such.  That said, I think I still have a small card table?  It fits in my car easily enough, so if it would be alright, I could bring it? 

Offline CapnChan

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
  • Me, Ponies, and the Devil make Three
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: July 12, 2013, 05:23:02 PM »
Same for drinks, I don't mind, whatever is available is good for me! 

The game I am suggesting is Adventures in Ponyland,(http://www.kimsites.net/dreamvalley/adventures.html) it is a 3 feet by 4 feet double sided poster and comes with a ton of character and objective cards. It requires a bit of fun roleplaying (dressing up) and you can pretend to be a pony like Princess, Unicorn, even Seapony! It is really interactive and we have to "explore ponyland". Each card even explains how and why each pony got their cutie mark....I WILL NEVER GET TO PLAY THIS UNLESS YOU ALL AGREE. Oop where did that come from :> As for the sleep over I have enough G1 sleeping bags to go around :P

A sneak peek at the cupcakes I am bringing. The Applejack ones are Gluten-Free!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
Current wantlist:
Sandcastles and Shovels, UK G3 Snow'el (loose), Splish, Splash and Splosh, Sunbright Family

Ask what I have for sell or trade! Have G1 merch? Sell unto meeee :D

Offline MiRaja

• Trade Count: (+38)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://lilmissroadrage.livejournal.com
« Reply #128 on: July 12, 2013, 05:42:38 PM »
Same for drinks, I don't mind, whatever is available is good for me! 

The game I am suggesting is Adventures in Ponyland,(http://www.kimsites.net/dreamvalley/adventures.html) it is a 3 feet by 4 feet double sided poster and comes with a ton of character and objective cards. It requires a bit of fun roleplaying (dressing up) and you can pretend to be a pony like Princess, Unicorn, even Seapony! It is really interactive and we have to "explore ponyland". Each card even explains how and why each pony got their cutie mark....I WILL NEVER GET TO PLAY THIS UNLESS YOU ALL AGREE. Oop where did that come from :> As for the sleep over I have enough G1 sleeping bags to go around :P

A sneak peek at the cupcakes I am bringing. The Applejack ones are Gluten-Free!

Gluten-free you say?  Alright, that's it, I'm in. 

Offline CapnChan

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
  • Me, Ponies, and the Devil make Three
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: July 12, 2013, 06:12:16 PM »
Huzzah! And I forgot to mention I can bring the Equestria Girls movie and we can gossip/trash/want the dolls together thing!
Current wantlist:
Sandcastles and Shovels, UK G3 Snow'el (loose), Splish, Splash and Splosh, Sunbright Family

Ask what I have for sell or trade! Have G1 merch? Sell unto meeee :D

Offline UrocyonFox

• Zombie BBE Pony
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Urocyonfox's Artwork
« Reply #130 on: July 13, 2013, 09:48:23 AM »
that cupcake!!!!! I could not eat it! I would want to save it forevvvveer!!

Post Merge: July 14, 2013, 08:13:03 AM

me. again. Popping in do drop off a picture of the art piece I was gonna donate for a raffle prize. :/ It seemed so much cuter in my head, now I'm not sure if I like it as much. I am gonna find a frame for it but it still seems like its missing something.

DB is there to show size reference, she will not be a prize, she lives with me!
« Last Edit: July 14, 2013, 08:13:03 AM by UrocyonFox »

Offline MonstarNomNom

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #131 on: July 14, 2013, 09:36:26 AM »
Oh my goodness I love her, Uro!! She is absolutely adorble! I say that I poppy kosh that you don't think she's that good! I definitely want to do an art trade with you during the meet ;D

Also, Brightglowpony suggested another great idea! How would y'all feel about raffling off your own raffle prizes throughout the meet when you have time? :) it would save us a lot of time :) all raffle tickets will be put into the same basket to be drawn from ^^ let me know what you think! And we now have 3 tables left for reservation!

Offline Eternia

• Trade Count: (+92)
  • MOC Mimic
  • The girliest
    • View Profile
    • Oat Couture
« Reply #132 on: July 14, 2013, 11:03:53 AM »
Oh my goodness I love her, Uro!! She is absolutely adorble! I say that I poppy kosh that you don't think she's that good! I definitely want to do an art trade with you during the meet ;D

Also, Brightglowpony suggested another great idea! How would y'all feel about raffling off your own raffle prizes throughout the meet when you have time? :) it would save us a lot of time :) all raffle tickets will be put into the same basket to be drawn from ^^ let me know what you think! And we now have 3 tables left for reservation!
however you want to do the raffle is fine with me :)
UrocynFox- I am excited to see all your goodies at your table!
« Last Edit: July 14, 2013, 12:17:24 PM by Eternia »
My Wantlist! Connect with me! Facebook Tumblr Flickr Instagram=oatcouturepony & charmingplastics
No girly swap this year!

Offline UrocyonFox

• Zombie BBE Pony
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Urocyonfox's Artwork
« Reply #133 on: July 14, 2013, 02:17:01 PM »
ooo art trades in person?! I've never done anything like that! Should I bring all my art supplies? I'm totally down for some pony art trades.

and how do we do raffles ourselves? Like we call our own stuff to people? Oh gosh so much to learn!

my hubby was laughing at me, he goes "are you sure they're all bringing stuff? I just don't want you to make all this stuff and then have everyone look at you like you're a goober when no one else brings anything to trade or sell." I got a little embarrassed at that point. Is it ok to sell stuff as well as trade? Like do folks bring money to meets? Gah I'm such a recluse I have no idea!

So I did want to point out that even though i'm selling pic-a-ponies, rainbow pony ATCs in origami boxes, and stuff like that (for less than a dollar remember!?), I'm totally open for if some one thinks any of it is good enough to trade rather than buy (it would be several art pieces, boxes, or pic-a-ponies for a real pony of course!)

and how does the raffle work? Do we choose what items we want to be entered into to try to win or do we automatically get entered into all of them? Do we pay for raffle tickets? gosh.

in other news, I made a custom for my white elephant trade and it is cuuute! Almost kept it myself! I'm excited for whoever gets it, its got some love and pride put into it.

Offline MonstarNomNom

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #134 on: July 14, 2013, 03:24:47 PM »
Last year we put all raffle tickets into the same basket and drew from the basket for all items :) having one for each prize would be too much work haha xD and I have raffle tickets, each person gets 5 upon attending. As far as getting more I am still trying to decide how I want to go about doing that x3 but I was thinking I could offer more for money to go toward next years meet :) I have no idea yet though. x3

Everyone that has come both trades and sells for the most part ^^ I do A LOT of trading haha xD you will fit in just fine hun! My first year hosting this I was a fish out of water. Haha ^^ it's very easy to catch onto and you'll be just fine! <3

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal