collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Custom Idea Thread  (Read 2475 times)

Offline Jenn77

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Custom Idea Thread
« Reply #45 on: April 27, 2013, 07:48:17 PM »
I would love to see (if they haven't been done already) or hopefully get brave enough to try it myself someday, Melodia from the 80's cartoon Silverhawks. Cheetara (first and second version) from the Thundercats cartoon. Lily from the movie Legends when she is in the black dress. Tank girl or Rainbow Brite (odd I know lol) Kira from The Dark Crystal and Coraline. I think those would be neat as well as the ideas that have already been posted.
Calypso by~ Corona

Calypso by~ Brightberry

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Melissa

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #46 on: April 27, 2013, 08:19:05 PM »
I've seen MH Rainbow Brites, if you Google "monster high rainbow brite" there's 3 different ones on the first page. Never seen any of your other ideas though... I'd especially like a Kira.

Offline Jenn77

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: April 27, 2013, 08:28:12 PM »
I've seen MH Rainbow Brites, if you Google "monster high rainbow brite" there's 3 different ones on the first page. Never seen any of your other ideas though... I'd especially like a Kira.

Ok cool, I'll go check that out,thanks :)
Calypso by~ Corona

Calypso by~ Brightberry

elonni

« Reply #48 on: April 27, 2013, 11:10:49 PM »
Great suggestions! Kira from Dark Crystal and Lily from Legend... two characters from two of my favorite movies as a child. :) How about the Child Empress from the NeverEnding Story? Or Wilykit from Thundercats? I would also love to see a Sorsha from Willow and Sheila and Diana from the Dungeons and Dragons cartoon.

Offline Aitsuki

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: April 28, 2013, 12:58:49 AM »
It think it'd be really cool to see a Will-o-the-Wisp. She could have a lantern theme, and a glow in the dark body!!
My 3DS Friend Code (Playing Pokemon Moon): 2938-6334-2129

JustHereForPictures

« Reply #50 on: April 28, 2013, 01:55:59 AM »
I would love to do dolls based on Sarah and Jareth in the ballroom scene of Labyrinth. But it's just a dream because I don't even have any boys.

Why oh why am I actually seriously thinking about doing this? Seriously. I am. My brain is going 'you could do it like this, you could do it over the summer'.

Biggest hurdles at the moment
- Finding another Jackson to turn into Jareth
- Figuring out which ghoul could be Sarah.

I'm hoping number one may be achievable, since a local toy store has said they're getting 'boys' and they'll give me a call when they do. Hopefully I either find a Jackson, or something good enough to trade for a baity Jackson.

I'm still stuck on Sarah though. Ideas?
If you get a GR Lala, that should work... You could just dye the pink bits black, her hair is the right texture for it. That's who I figured I'd use if I did it.

Lala is actually a pretty good idea. GR is a bit expensive though, I'll have a look at Scaris Lala because she might work just as well. The face molds and skin colours should be the same or similar.

I was pretty much planning on de-hairing and rehairing her with dark brown hair to get it the right length.

MelodyMistress

« Reply #51 on: May 02, 2013, 04:42:37 PM »
Working on upgrading my sea monster...She's gonna be...interesting...

Offline Bloodstained

• Bratz Pony
  • "How about... Exotic flowers?"
    • View Profile
    • My Flickr
« Reply #52 on: May 02, 2013, 05:01:52 PM »
I have  custom, I hope to be in the works.
Bettie Juice.
Daughter of the Bio Exorcist.

Offline TexasGal

• Cupcake Pony
  • Trade Count: (+158)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Pickle barrel kumquat cherrychanga!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: May 03, 2013, 08:32:21 PM »
I am wanting to do a custom of a copperhead or diamond back with the gorgon girl.  I haven't bought a base yet, but I want to.

Offline justkitter

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: May 04, 2013, 02:41:56 PM »
I am wanting to do a custom of a copperhead or diamond back with the gorgon girl.  I haven't bought a base yet, but I want to.

Oooooh!  I like that idea!  I'd love to see a scaled girl painted super intricately.  You know, like scale for scale accurate?  I bet that would be a pain:)  But worth it, I'm sure.
I won't be checking this site anymore for messages.  If you need me, you can contact me at the MHArena :bigups:

Offline TexasGal

• Cupcake Pony
  • Trade Count: (+158)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Pickle barrel kumquat cherrychanga!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: May 04, 2013, 03:58:50 PM »
Oh yeah...I don't mind taking the time to do it, just have to get ahold of one, LOL!

brittney_rochelle

« Reply #56 on: May 06, 2013, 04:22:42 PM »
Oh my god I am dying!

I am thinking of making a river mermaid and this forest spirit. The Will-o-the-wisp sounds like a great idea too!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal