collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: St Louis Area Pony Meet! (list of guests and food added)  (Read 11675 times)

Offline whiskerz85

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Big Brother Pony
  • MLP 4 LIFE
    • View Profile
Re: St Louis Area Pony Meet!
« Reply #60 on: July 09, 2013, 07:09:21 PM »
Yay! Can't wait! Now that the fair is over its time to focus on the meet.  :biggrin:

Offline Tiffymh1fan

• Trade Count: (+116)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • Im attracted to shinny glitter
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: July 09, 2013, 07:29:32 PM »
Im ready to go to a meet without being late  :P Ive got my bags packed and ponys ready to go lol I was actually just wondering about this last night.. Cant wait!
Glitter for everyone! :fireworks:

Offline Sunshine

• Glub Glub Fishy Pony
  • Trade Count: (+312)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
  • Call me Sunny! :)
    • View Profile
    • SQPonies eCrater Store
« Reply #62 on: July 09, 2013, 08:24:08 PM »
Haha yeah I'm leaving my ponies all packed up from the fair (they were all safe and nicely sorted anyway) ready to come up with me. I can send around or post a list of them before the actual meet so people can get an idea of what I'll have... :)
Visit my MLP Store for Ponies of all Generations! For Sale or Trade!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

My Want List
Formerly Known As: SunshinePony

Offline STLGusty

• Hockey Pony
  • Trade Count: (+23)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: July 09, 2013, 08:58:18 PM »
I can't wait!  I need my summer pony fix.  When I get back in town, I'll need to touch base more with you, Whiskerz, to try to iron out some details! :D

If anyone has any seaponies....I know someone who is looking for them (me :)) LoL

YAY

Offline Sunshine

• Glub Glub Fishy Pony
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • SQPonies eCrater Store
« Reply #64 on: July 09, 2013, 09:45:05 PM »
I have two babies... who knows, I may have others before the meet as well :)

I doubt I'll have the funds to buy anything like this but I'm looking for Scribbles, Baby Sugarcake, Baby TAF Milky Way and Baby TAF Dancing Butterflies... lol...

Sooooo.... yeah! :P

Post Merge: July 10, 2013, 11:36:05 AM

Had to post merge this:

Rhini Get ready for an autograph session, I think I'm gonna bring back the beautiful art I got from you at the fair and have you sign it... I mean... if you would do me the honor!! :blush:

I also had a couple ideas and I know you guys are probably doing all of this but... since we haven't gotten any specific details yet, I thought I'd throw out there that if this is like a potluck thing, it would be helpful for me at least to know:

1. How many people are coming (potentially coming)?
2. Anyone have any food allergies or vegetarian/gluten free/etcetc?
3. Should we make a food sign up sheet so that... like 6 of us don't all bring Chocolate Chip cookies? I mean, not that cookies are bad, but, if we're wanting to have a meal, it might be nice to have more than one "entree" type food, or something - ya know?

I was just thinking about that stuff because we do a hog roast every year at school that's basically a huge potluck with like 50 people, and so we always have to make sure we have a spread of food, and it is AMAZING how much food we make and have every year. :)
Also, sorry, but is my RSVP for 3? I think it should be, after talking about the pony fair, my friend who lives in Alton was really interested and kinda wanted to go...

Anyone going going to have anything Dr. Whooves related? He owns the Funko (doesn't care about glitter variants or anything), and he has like some shirts and a belt and a sticker from HT, but, maybe someone has customs or ... drawings? Maybe I could arrange it with someone to have something for him at the meet? Anyway... sorry for rambling!
« Last Edit: July 10, 2013, 11:36:05 AM by Sunshine »

My Want List

Offline whiskerz85

• Big Brother Pony
  • MLP 4 LIFE
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: July 18, 2013, 11:54:42 AM »
Don't forget everyone to RSVP by july 31 so I can get a head count and so I know who to send the address and directions to. :)
Let me know of any food allergies and what you're bringing and I will post a list for all of you. Also, don't forget to bring a gift for the gift exchange. $20 limit.
Still have some activities in the works.
Looks like there may be 10 or more of us.  :biggrin:

Sunshine Yes, I have you down for 3. :)
« Last Edit: July 18, 2013, 12:07:55 PM by whiskerz85 »

Offline Sunshine

• Glub Glub Fishy Pony
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • SQPonies eCrater Store
« Reply #66 on: July 18, 2013, 12:39:21 PM »
Gift exchange? Should this be pony related or... ?

My Want List

Offline ashlyne

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+170)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: July 18, 2013, 01:47:03 PM »
Talking it over with the hubby. It's a 4-hour drive and we're already going to the Cincy Meet 2 weeks before. But I've been wanting to branch out and meet more pony people!!  I'll be sure to let you know by July 31st.

Ya, so the white elephant gift....  I've heard 2 definitions of what that is. One is a wrapped surprise, sort of blind exchange but the gift is useful. The other is a gag gift, something funny or completely off-the-wall weird. What sort of exchange would this be?

Offline Rhini

• Trade Count: (+82)
  • MOC Mimic
  • In Ponyland, all the food is poison!
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: July 18, 2013, 01:50:35 PM »
I need some clarification here also, I will confer with Whiskerz and get you all the details :)

Offline whiskerz85

• Big Brother Pony
  • MLP 4 LIFE
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: July 19, 2013, 08:53:24 AM »
Sorry about that. The gift exchange can be anything pony related. Find something others would love to have in there collection. It will be a surprise on who gets your gift. No one will know until the end once the last person has a gift.  :)

Offline STLGusty

• Hockey Pony
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: July 20, 2013, 07:20:27 PM »
I'm guessing we shall wrap it? :)  Oooo....about a month away!

Offline DazzleKitty

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+93)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: July 20, 2013, 07:38:35 PM »
HEY GUYS! I got a new job where I am off every weekend. I will be off the 17th. I may actually be able to make it! :D  Is it too late for me to come?  It will be the day after I get back from a trip to Colorado so I may be a little tipsy from breathing all the mountain air. ;)

Oh and one other person will come with me. Either my mom or brother. I am too scared to drive alone.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2013, 07:42:54 PM by DazzleKitty »
My Wishlist
3DS FC: 5284-1682-0844

Offline STLGusty

• Hockey Pony
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: July 20, 2013, 07:49:55 PM »
HEY GUYS! I got a new job where I am off every weekend. I will be off the 17th. I may actually be able to make it! :D  Is it too late for me to come?  It will be the day after I get back from a trip to Colorado so I may be a little tipsy from breathing all the mountain air. ;)

Oh and one other person will come with me. Either my mom or brother. I am too scared to drive alone.

Congrats on your new job!  I'm so happy you'll be able to make it!! :D  The party grows!!

Offline DazzleKitty

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+93)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: July 20, 2013, 08:11:29 PM »
Thanks! I'm pretty stoked about the job. And I was disappointed that I wasn't able to make it initially. I'm glad I can now make it!
We are still doing the potluck thing, right? My mom makes an amazing potato salad. She also makes amazing deviled eggs. Is there a preference you guys have?

I'm a little nervous about the random gift thing. I don't want to give someone something they already have. But I guess that's part of the fun, eh? :P

This is so cool! It's gonna be my first pony meet. I wanted to meet some of you at the fair but never had the opportunity. Meeting pony people in my area will be a fun experience. I don't have anything to sell or trade, but some of you guys may make some cash from me if you have something for sale that I want. :D
My Wishlist
3DS FC: 5284-1682-0844

Offline whiskerz85

• Big Brother Pony
  • MLP 4 LIFE
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: July 23, 2013, 10:00:02 AM »
potato salad sounds good. :)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal