collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Show Me GR Clawdeen!  (Read 2586 times)

Shahaila

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Show Me GR Clawdeen!
« Reply #60 on: April 24, 2013, 07:49:20 AM »
There are actually two still at my local market. Clawdeens  I mean. I'll leave my thinking cap on for now though. I have seen a nude version for sale, maybe I'll look for that, since I don't want her outfit.
Actually the shoes, belt and harness thingy can be very pretty on her.  I have some ideas as to what to do to potentially make the jumpsuit useful ... just requires  some modification LOL

Offline Nana-Rena

• Trade Count: (+17)
  • Target Exclusive Winter Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: April 24, 2013, 07:55:31 AM »
Hmm... I am still officially off the dolls, a promise to my fince and to myself. I need to keep track of my finances, but in May, which is just around the corner,  :shocked: Time flies so fast, when you have deadlines, I'll check her out again. I admit that she is growing on me.

Shahaila

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #62 on: April 24, 2013, 08:01:30 AM »
Hmm... I am still officially off the dolls, a promise to my fince and to myself. I need to keep track of my finances, but in May, which is just around the corner,  :shocked: Time flies so fast, when you have deadlines, I'll check her out again. I admit that she is growing on me.
I know how you feel girl I returned a doll I have NIB for her clothes from my gift certificate to get her.  Decision between doll I would enjoy or clothes I would occassionally enjoy on a doll .... the doll won LOL.  She is one of those that is much better out of the box than in it, and looks awsome in the Catrine shirt and skirt but keeping her own belt, shoes, and harness thingy.  I actually love her as much as my other dollies  :P.

P.S. as promised the jumpsuit has not been allowed in my house  LOL

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal