collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Pony Dreams  (Read 1100 times)

Offline lalalei2001

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
Pony Dreams
« on: March 30, 2013, 11:51:15 AM »
Had a G3 MLP dream that had elements of G4 MLP in it. The Ponies fought Nightmare Moon, who looked like her G4 self and could be either a Pegasus or a Unicorn but not both at once. There was also Discord, who looked like a male Nightmare Moon with a buzz haircut and glowing green/purple eyes. He used shadows as weapons.

I’m not sure what happened to Nightmare Moon or if she was any corrupted pony, but they combined the elements to blast Discord with a super rainbow and he reformed. He even wore one of Minty’s sock hats.

The Elements were slightly different too, I think inspired by G3 Spike’s list of castles that celebrate things—music, kindness, laughter, families, friendship, and rainbows. He, Kimono, and G3 Cheerilee—the unicorn—teamed up to give advice as well. I think the fight spilled from Butterfly Island to Ponyville, and they finished it in Unicornia.

Element Bearers:

Fun: G3 Rarity
Kindness: Wysteria
Generosity: Star Catcher
Rainbows: G3 Rainbow Dash
Loyalty: Minty
Friendship: G3 Pinkie Pie

spookysage

Re: Pony Dreams
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2013, 12:02:37 PM »
That sounds pretty awesome! I had a pony dream last night, but a much simpler one. I dreamt my girlfriend wanted to make a custom pony, so I was trying to help her find a green bait. Of course, since I have a green OC I don't know how unselfish my subconscious really is...

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2013, 03:15:00 PM »
Wow! What an in depth dream! That is very cool - what a great story. I never seem to have creative pony dreams - they are always about such mundane things.
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline applejackbunny

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2013, 03:28:32 PM »
What a wonderful dream! I love it when that happens  :biggrin:
Current wish list: G1: Baby Princess Sparkle (dark purple var.), Dazzleglow (blue heart var.), Cha Cha the Llama; G3: Baby Northern Lights and Winter Ice, Pumpkin Tart Nirvanas: Any interesting Applejacks (esp. Colombian)!, Argie Tomatoberry, Sweet Tooth [/color]

Offline Lucky_Ladybug

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters and 5Ds forever!
    • View Profile
    • Lucky Ladybug's Library
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2013, 03:35:09 PM »
That is a totally awesome and fun dream! (And LOL at Discord and his antics. That sounds really cute how he ended up.)

I have Pony dreams a lot, but I think they're always about me finding G1s still being sold new in stores. :) And once or twice about me finding them in thrift stores/antique malls. I don't recall ever having one with the Ponies on an adventure!

(And there's a G3 Spike?)

I always wondered at how G3 has two Cheeriliees. Or did the red-violet Earth one only come about in G3.5?

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2013, 12:25:28 PM »
Yes G3 had a Spike although he is a very different character from that before and after him. The earth Cheerilee you know from her similar G4 version came about when core 7 started - in order to balance out the palette and pony types, Hasbro essentially merged Cherry Blossom [or some pony very similar] with Cheerilee. 
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline lalalei2001

• Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2013, 01:24:45 PM »
Last night I dreamt about a magical girl anime where the girls turned into ponies, in the G3 style. They retained hair colors and clothes, and their symbols were based on their interests.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2013, 01:27:28 PM by lalalei2001 »

Offline Glacia471

• Trade Count: (+126)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 14, 2013, 01:30:40 PM »
A few nights ago I dreamt I hit a BIN for a lot of Nirvanas I really wanted at a really low price, of course I was super disappointed when I woke up and realized I'm not -that- lucky :silly: My pony dreams usually have to do with bargain hunting or really great finds ;) I had one where I was in some random marathon in town (I have no idea why, I don't jog/run/etc on a regular basis, let alone compete) and I took a break in this shop right off the sidewalk and they had a huge basket full of ponies, including a Brazilian Sugarberry :lovey:

Probably one of my 'better' ones is a daydream I had on the way to a flea market. It was really early, so I wasn't fully awake yet either, but I 'dreamt' I found a MIB Whitecap :lovey: Funny thing is, I found her shell at that flea market that day too :silly:

Offline Lucky_Ladybug

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters and 5Ds forever!
    • View Profile
    • Lucky Ladybug's Library
« Reply #8 on: April 14, 2013, 03:16:58 PM »
Last night I dreamt about a magical girl anime where the girls turned into ponies, in the G3 style. They retained hair colors and clothes, and their symbols were based on their interests.

That is kind of bizarre and kind of awesome. I don't normally care for anything where humans turn into animals, but I'd be curious to see something like that, if it existed.

Offline bbassel

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 14, 2013, 04:22:34 PM »
I had a dream last night as well...weird......Mine was about finding a bunch at some big sale of some sort. This girl from high school was selling her ponies and wouldn't sell them to me so I made my dad try and buy them. They were all gone by the time he made it to her table grrrr. In the dream it worked out though because on the way home we passed a random garage sale that had ponies and bought those :) Wish it was reality instead of dream land ;)

Offline sailorstitch

• Trade Count: (+94)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Instagram @sailorstitch
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 14, 2013, 04:39:51 PM »
I had a pony dream the other night that really freaked me out.

In my dream a family friend of ours opened a flea market/antique store - type shop. But not everything was for sale. It was part for sale, part for display only. He asked me to make a MLP display for the shop. It was going to be up for one year. So I took in a TON of my G1s (and only G1s) including the few nirvanas I have. After the display had been up for several months I started to miss my ponies, so I went to visit them. When I got there I found another sign taped over my "display only" sign. My ponies had been sold for 25 cents each!!!!! I just stood there holding my head and screaming, "NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO!!!!!!!!!!!" Then I woke up in a start. I've never been so glad to wake up from a pony dream.

When I woke up it was about 8 am Sat morning. I never get up that early (esp on Sat), but I couldn't get back to sleep. So I decided I might as well get up. I came out of my room hugging my BAB Pinkie and my mom asked me why I was up so early. I replied, "I had a bad dream." And she replied back, "What? Did your ponies attack you?"

sailorstitch

Offline moonflower

• Trade Count: (+36)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • collecting est. 2005
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 30, 2013, 03:00:39 AM »
I had a really vivid pony dream last night. I was in a charity shop out of town which I had not been in before (and doesn't actually exist!) and I came across some ponies. They were mainly fakies but then I spied a G1 Applejack. I already have her but they only wanted 50p so I picked her up but then I noticed a G1 MOC pony behind all the other ponies. She was in the collector's pose and was purple with pink hearts or stars (can't remember the symbol now, but it was pink). She looked so pretty and in such good condition. She was made in Taiwan and they wanted £64 for her. Of course, no ponies were made in Taiwan so I was very excited to find such a rare thing and I bought her.

A little later said pony changed into a sitting pose yellow minty with blue clovers and magenta hair. She was MIP but not on a card but rather wrapped in cellophane. The only thing that was the same is that she was made in Taiwan. I saw a fellow pony collector and went to show it to her but she looked annoyed so I left her alone. Everythin then got really weird. And then I woke up, sad that the rare MOC pony had gone... :(

Offline MJNSEIFER

• Scribbles Pony
  • Brony For All Ponies
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 31, 2013, 10:40:27 PM »
Note: I'll make a comment on other dreams later on, sorry about that.  I'll be off the computer soon.  For now, I'm just leaving this here.

Okay, I'm sorry if this late, and also sorry if I go into too much detail;

At the top of my head I have had minor pony dreams which to be honest barely count because they are all dreams of something else, but have a pony making an appearance at some point at the end of the dream.  It's always G4 Rainbow Dash too, and I have no idea why it's always her...

I can remember a dream where, it was the G1 series, and it was most of the Midnight Castle ponies, but I think an animated Majesty was there as well, for some reason it felt like a lost scene from the episode/movie (still not sure, despite the fact it's one of my favorites) or like it took place earlier.  I'm not sure why, and I sadly can't get my mind to remember exactly what the ponies were doing (I'll either edit this, or make another post when I do), but a lot of it was inside Dream Castle.

I will remember more when I can, but a lot of them have had me be there, with the ponies - though I'm not always sure whether I'm still human, or am a pony myself...

Out of all the pony related dreams I've had, this one will always stay in my mind, and in my heart the most, but even I don't know why; it is long so, I have placed it in a spoiler.
Spoiler
It was like I was part of the My Little Pony show, and it was basically G3 meets G4 (it was mostly G3 though) though I don't know if I was a pony or still a human for sure, but I think I was a human based on a later moment.

I can't remember fully how I got to this part of the dream, but I was being sung to by Star Catcher.  She was flying just above me, and I was looking up at her and she was reaching out to me as though she was trying to reassure me about something, like she wanted me to know that everything would be alright, and I could feel that, with her presence there, that it would be. 

The song she was singing is a real song, and it was One & One (still is one) by Robert Miles and Maria Nayler (only Maria sings) which is a song I knew from years ago, and at times are was singing the lyrics along with her.  The dream switched between different locations at times too; at one point, I saw The Cutie Mark Crusaders all inside a train together (I saw the exterior of it before and after seeing them on the interior) all playing together as the train took them to wherever they were going, but at times they would just sit close to each other as they looked off into the distance, perhaps wondering what they were going to do once they reached their destination, as they gazed with evident hope and determination in their eyes.  I think that their appearance took place during the first appearance of the lyrics "Look how far we have come..." It was kind of like being in a musical scene from a movie to be honest, but it was really resonating with me. 

The entire song was played out, with music playing and Star Catcher singing it to me, still looking like she wanted to offer support to me as though she knew I needed it more than anything at that moment, and that she wanted me to know that she was there for me if I needed her, even gently placing her hoof on my shoulder at times.  At one point towards the end it felt like we were both flying, but I'm not sure if I was or, but at that point I felt something, like I suddenly felt more positive, and new form of hope had been born in my heart.

As the song started to draw to a close, I realized that I was on a train too, or maybe I was always on one.  I honestly don't know, nor do I know if it was the same one that the Crusaders were on (I doubt it because, although I could see it, it felt like I wasn't there when they were shown - like I say it was like a scene that you'd see in a movie, during a song, and the "scene" chose to show the CMC at that point, and not me and Star Catcher.  At the very least, we were in separate cars).  I turned to the right and I saw that Angel (the rabbit from Friendship is Magic) was on the seat as well, not very far from me, and he was looking really weak and ill, like something was seriously wrong with him. 

I reached my hand out (I'm sure that it was a human hand, so I don't think I was ponyfied for this dream, but it's kind of a blur at this point) and stroked him gently and comfortingly, and then guided him towards me, and then he weakly made his way towards me, and I just held him in my arms and told him that he'd be alright, and that we'd be "there" soon, and that I wouldn't let anything happen to him.  I'm not sure where Star Catcher was at this point, nor am I sure how in my mind, I seemed to know exactly what to say to Angel, and there was a feeling that I knew where we were heading. 

It felt in my mind that I was taking him somewhere, possibly somewhere where I could save him, and that I was aware of his presence from the beginning even though the dream only showed him towards the end.  I just sat there holding him in my arms, just wanting to let him know that everything would be alright, and he was looking at me, and I could see in his eyes he was starting to see that things would be alright soon, despite the fact that he was clearly very weak from whatever was wrong with him, but I could see the hope in his eyes...

That's when I woke up.

There is another topic on pony dreams too, and if it's okay I am going to copy this post there; if that is not allowed feel free to delete whichever one is least likely to be responded to.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2013, 08:42:22 PM by MJNSEIFER »
I will confess to being a brony, but I assure you that the things you may not like about them do not apply to me, I mostly keep the fandom name due to nostaligia, but I do genuinely love MLP as a whole, not just FIM, and not just the popularity of FIM - I genuinely love the show (and all the others)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal