collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Is there a pony you identify with?  (Read 1461 times)

Offline lovesbabysquirmy

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • ~never too old for ponies~
    • View Profile
Re: Is there a pony you identify with?
« Reply #15 on: March 30, 2013, 11:23:51 AM »
I don't identify with my ponies' personalities, as well as that's not why I collect them.  I save those emotions for my doll collection.  :) 
The Bad Trader List
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

<3 Sig Art: SquarePeg[current avatar] Vanilla Virus, Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder, Shaiyeh <3

spookysage

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #16 on: March 30, 2013, 11:36:47 AM »
I've only seen the G4 series, but I'm like Fluttershy with strangers and Pinkie Pie with my friends - including their flaws of nonassertiveness and insecurity. As far as my interests go, though, I'm closer to Twilight Sparkle and... Rarity? I enjoy reading and gleefully geeking out over things (yesyesyesyesyes!), and a few different creative outlets - though I'm nowhere near as accomplished as Rarity.

Come to think of it, I was very much like Twilight Sparkle as a kid - I though I was just a quiet, bookish type who didn't really socialize, but that was just because I hadn't made any friends yet!
« Last Edit: March 30, 2013, 11:46:04 AM by spookysage »

Offline Sukeile

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • Dancing through life, Brainless and careless
    • View Profile
    • My deviantart page
« Reply #17 on: March 30, 2013, 11:39:02 AM »
I find it really interesting to hear everyone elses stories and reasons to why they identify with their respective ponies.

I agree with Sunlight-Lapin that InkyMild sounds like a lovely person and it is such a shame people misunderstand her.

lovesbabysquirmy, which dolls do you identify with then? :D
« Last Edit: May 17, 2015, 10:22:39 AM by Kiwi »

Avatar by Griffin. Carebear by MistyBlue2010 and Pony by Lina. Thank you <3
Join My Little Pony Facebook group!/ My Wishlist/ My Etsy/  Polly Pocket Locket

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 30, 2013, 03:11:49 PM »
I don't think I would use the word identify but I will admit that I see some similar character traits in certain characters that I think I have myself. I certainly have all the in your face, party party party, Pinkie Pieness going on - I am very loud and very enthusiastic :P And of course I deeply respect Rarity's love for fashion and sparkle and glitter and glamour!
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline Sprinkles

• Trade Count: (+17)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 30, 2013, 03:28:42 PM »
I'm almost exactly like Fluttershy :) I'm shy (though I will talk if people talk to me XD ), really nice, I like animals (especially cute ones), and I have long hair ^.^
Pony want list | Doll want list | Starlight's Reference
Thank you TornadoTwist for my avatar :)

Offline lovesbabysquirmy

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • ~never too old for ponies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 30, 2013, 03:49:14 PM »
lovesbabysquirmy, which dolls do you identify with then? :D

Lady Lovely Locks!  I love how her story is always about being a good leader and steward of her kingdom!  Okay and the long curly blonde hair helps too.
The Bad Trader List

<3 Sig Art: SquarePeg[current avatar] Vanilla Virus, Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder, Shaiyeh <3

Offline brightberry

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 30, 2013, 03:56:17 PM »
I identified with Rarity when she was making dresses for all her friends and they kept pushing her into making them ugly. :P
Sig art by SquarePeg!

Offline invaderhorizongreen

• Trade Count: (+130)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 30, 2013, 04:08:00 PM »
I am a bit like twilight due to the being a huge book worm ,  on the other hand some days I feel like luna people think I am mean because I do not smile much , and I can be a little strict about how I do my work. However wearing an all black uniform does not help any. I really am the most sweet, loving person you could ever  know but people never bother to take the time to get to know me.

Offline applejackbunny

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 30, 2013, 04:19:16 PM »
I am a bit like twilight due to the being a huge book worm ,  on the other hand some days I feel like luna people think I am mean because I do not smile much , and I can be a little strict about how I do my work. However wearing an all black uniform does not help any. I really am the most sweet, loving person you could ever  know but people never bother to take the time to get to know me.

That is very sad! People can be very short sighted and shallow/judgemental sometimes - your story sounds similar to that of InkyMilk and it makes me sad. Just goes to show how valuable your *real* friends and family are! Being on here is lovely because it reminds me how nice people *can* be and that most people actually do have a good heart if you just get to know them...
Current wish list: G1: Baby Princess Sparkle (dark purple var.), Dazzleglow (blue heart var.), Cha Cha the Llama; G3: Baby Northern Lights and Winter Ice, Pumpkin Tart Nirvanas: Any interesting Applejacks (esp. Colombian)!, Argie Tomatoberry, Sweet Tooth [/color]

Offline scarletjul

• Trade Count: (+260)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 30, 2013, 05:49:49 PM »
I am probably a lot like Twilight Sparkle: I'm a bookworm, I'm extremely organized (and can get flustered if something isn't in the right order) and, until high school, I wasn't very good at making friends. 

I also identify a bit with Wind Whistler.  :)
Sales on HOLD!
Pony sales!

Offline ApertureScience

• Forever Ouchy Roids
  • Trade Count: (+40)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 30, 2013, 05:55:30 PM »
I'm a lot like Luna.  Night owl, socially awkward, not easily approachable; that kind of thing.

Offline Mirnyj

• Siamese PurrPony
  • Trade Count: (+38)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • A house is not a home without a siamese cat
    • View Profile
    • My Blog (in finnish)
« Reply #26 on: March 30, 2013, 06:01:30 PM »
Offhand, definitely Pinkie Pie. I'm not as loud as her outwardly, but her psycho weirdness and polarized personality (this is including Pinkamena) she's basically what the inside of my brain is like lol!

This is exactly what I was coming to say! And it's not just me. My boyfriend also says I'm just like Pinkie, just as random as her. :D Although not that loud and outgoing on the outside, but I do share the same fear of my friends forgetting me and not liking me anymore. :<

instagram ~ facebook ~ online store

Offline ponybanker

• Trade Count: (+22)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 31, 2013, 11:06:12 AM »
G1 show wise i would say Truly cause im kinda prissy  lol, I dont like to get dirty and im really good at complaining about things :)

Offline starflyer425

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 31, 2013, 05:29:06 PM »
i must say, G3 minty is my spirit animal! i love green, im clumsy, i love Christmas and snow...

for g1, id say a mix between firefly and medley. spunky but shy- and i do love singing!

and for g4 its got to be rainbow dash! i get a bit full of my self sometimes. im also random like pinkie, but not to her extent. :P

Avatar credit to BotchanMLP on DeviantArt, and the Starflyer equestria girl is by LordBlumiere here on the arena!

Offline disturbed-rainbow

• Trade Count: (+20)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
  • I love toys
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 31, 2013, 05:57:20 PM »
I have three FiM ponies I can identify

1. Luna- in the sisterly aspect, I have an older sister who is beautiful, well loved and is the absolute sun of our family.  As I am more on the darker edge, my mother has called me her moon because I'm complete opposite of my sister.. I guess you could say I'm more of an Emo version of her or something like that.  I've always preffered the night and I'm deeply misunderstood, if you don't know me, then you'll definitely mis-judge me.

2. Pinkie Pie- I love to laugh and I love to cheer people up and I feel like I witness death every time when someone wont smile or are grouchy/ sad whatever.. (cranky doodle donkey right?) lol. 

3. Fluttershy- I know that saying that I relate to her is such a contradiction to the other two, but let me explain.  I am a social phobe (Thank goodness for internet)  I don't enjoy crowds and I'm so quiet that people wonder if I'm mute, I'm very awkward and shy unless I let you in.  You could say that I'm anti-social and Yes I do prefer animals over people, I have proven this LOL.. Uhm.. I actually used to hide during family gatherings, I preferred my own company, and most likely I would still pretty much be like that, but thankfully I found a job- public so it was a big step outside my box, but it has helped me a bit..

Yea those are my 3, lol I guess you could say I'm a very odd girl haha.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal