collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Wings and Things Official Swap Brag Thread!!  (Read 13453 times)

Offline Shenanigans

• Trade Count: (+73)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Wings and Things Official Swap Brag Thread!!
« Reply #120 on: April 05, 2013, 02:38:16 PM »
Great box, Reanna!! 

You're right, Shenanigans, that box is so you!  Cupcake wrapping paper for starters, and all the lovely bright pastel colours throughout the box. :) The Jelly Belly bubbles look super fun!

As cool as the extras are, I have to say I'm astounded by the ponies!  I know how you've been wanting Tira-Mi-Su and Mochanut, and you got a beautiful deflock!!  :cheer: I've never heard of Windy Wisp, but she's cute, too.  ^.^ I am most in awe of Bubbleberry (and with her own back card description!) and Blueberry Baskets!  You beat me to it, lol... but I'm so glad you finally have her in your collection!!

:newpony:

I knoooow! The box was so me and I am SO spoiled and happy! :squee: My sister and I were both "BLUEBERRY BASKETS! :dropjaw: " at the same time :lol: I thought of you and our quest to get Blueberry Baskets :lol: And her flutter wings are so much better than the ones I made :lol: They even shimmer like real flutter wings! :frolic:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
My Wish List

Offline xkelpiex

• Trade Count: (+27)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • They/Them.or Fae/Faer pronouns pls
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: April 05, 2013, 02:42:54 PM »
Loch: I actually had to go back and look at Star's pics because I was like "I sent a bloop? What's a bloop?" xD They're little eraser things in fun shapes. And yeah, as I was making the box, I kept thinking that I hoped you didn't get jelly lol But, Star also really loves Nessie so I took it upon myself to find some special things for her!

Shenanigans: Wow! Look at that awesome custom! And Blueberry baskets!

Everyone's boxes have been amazing so far!

Offline lemontwist

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: April 05, 2013, 03:31:46 PM »
These boxes are amazing so far!! That's a gorgeous Blueberry Baskets!
Sales - Pony and Doll Wishlist!

Offline reanna-mator

• Trade Count: (+87)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Feminist novelist pony
    • View Profile
    • http://reannaking.deviantart.com
« Reply #123 on: April 05, 2013, 03:45:04 PM »
I'm just on cloud nine from Shenanigans' happiness!  :lovey: I'm so glad that you like everything. And don't worry about Blueberry Baskets-- I lucked out on her. The seller had her for a reserve price, and when the reserve wasn't met, I got her since I had the highest bid. ^_^ I was so happy to be able to include her with everyone else in the box.

Oh, and I'm so glad you like Bubbleberry! Working on her made me want to work on some customs for myself once I get some free time!
Breast cancer warrior.  :enraged: I'm now cancer free!

My Wishlist! Help me finish US G1! http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,386264.0.html

Offline Shenanigans

• G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: April 05, 2013, 04:13:18 PM »
I'm just on cloud nine from Shenanigans' happiness!  :lovey: I'm so glad that you like everything. And don't worry about Blueberry Baskets-- I lucked out on her. The seller had her for a reserve price, and when the reserve wasn't met, I got her since I had the highest bid. ^_^ I was so happy to be able to include her with everyone else in the box.

Oh, and I'm so glad you like Bubbleberry! Working on her made me want to work on some customs for myself once I get some free time!

OMG, that's some amazing luck! THANK YOU for her, she is a very special pony indeed :happy: I LOVE that shade of purple in Bubbleberry's hair, it's so beautiful :inlove: She is the first custom I've ever received! I want to draw a picture of her ^.^ Thank you for an amazing box :hug:
My Wish List

Offline Buddafly

• ERMAHGERD PWNIES!
  • Trade Count: (+15)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • coffee addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: April 05, 2013, 04:28:24 PM »
aww, what a great bunch of ponies :)
looking into a re-branding.

Offline Unicorn_pops

• Trade Count: (+359)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Baby and Winger Collector
    • View Profile
    • Pony Collection
« Reply #126 on: April 05, 2013, 04:45:07 PM »
Great lot of ponies Shen! That deflock Lofty is amazing! She looks so much prettier without the fuzz...lol And congrats on getting much wanted ponies!
Reanna ~ Adorable custom! Love her colors :)

Sale Post  My Collection  My Customs

Offline NinaMarie

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+77)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
    • NinaMarieCrochet - Cute & Floral Crochet Accessories
« Reply #127 on: April 05, 2013, 06:00:06 PM »
Shennanigans I'm so glad you got such a "you" box!

Shennanigans was my partner and boy did she go all out! This was best swap ever! I had so much fun opening everything and It just made my day!

I got a big ol' box with butterfly and pony stickers covering it and inside was this super pretty iridescent butterfly confetti. I made sure to save it :)
Here is everything unopened with all the extras laid out:

I love the yarn the colors are so me, it's so pretty! Lot's of cute stickers and great candy. The little Easter eggs *were* full of Starbursts yummy! Giant gummy bears are not as sour as they claim but they are big and tasty and the right gummy texture.  :heart:  The picture is missing another cute notebook shaped like a cupcake and some sweets themed stickers.
Her card displayed her typical awesome artistic-ness!  :art:

Such a cute drawing of Whizzer! I totally have to frame this card  :biggrin:

I started off just pulling out gifts and unwrapping at random but as I looked at was in the box I realized the big square one was just the size of a plastic lunchbox. I could hardly contain myself as unwrapped it.
And it was my childhood lunchbox!! In GORGEOUS condition with its thermos! (and more inside)

I had this lunchbox as a little girl and adored it. I used it until it just gave out. It wasn't until about last year when I got really into collecting ponies that I thought to try finding another one. Turns out it isn't as common as the others you see out there and I've come close to buying several in very less than steller condition. This extra was a complete surprise to me and huge hugs to you Shen for giving me a piece of my childhood again.  :tackleglomp:

Here was what was inside:

Cute Twilight Sparkle notepad and pen. Awesome little G1 ball capturing games and compact mirror. And a keychain for my collection!

More special artwork featuring Coconut Grove, my favorite flowers, and a cockatiel like my Mr. Feathers  :lovey:

Hooray pony tshirt with cute G1 art! And as you can see it fits!

OK PONY TIME!

SO MANY!! Extremely excited to get my first wingers! I never realized how small they are! I'm soo glad you included High Flyer Shen, I had decided she was my favorite after drawing an ATC of her. I love all their little buggy symbols. Twilight Pink has nothing wrong enough on her to show when on display so she is just fine and so much prettier in person than in pics  :) Medley has such pretty glittery symbols and Peppermint Crunch is so nicely colored! (I recently rescued a severely discolored one whom I shall now rehome). Dibbles and Nibbles with brushes and bassinet!! They have such cute little faces!
And the blind bag custom of Coconut Grove

Wow this was just the best swap ever!
« Last Edit: April 05, 2013, 06:04:12 PM by NinaMarie »

Offline Unicorn_pops

• Trade Count: (+359)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Baby and Winger Collector
    • View Profile
    • Pony Collection
« Reply #128 on: April 05, 2013, 06:17:06 PM »
Awesome Box Nina!!  :yippee:  So Many Beautiful ponies and I'm Loving the newborns in their crib! And look how wonderful the wingers look!!  That was so sweet of Shenanagians to find that lunchbox for you, it's Very pretty!  Great extras too!! 

Shen ~ Wonderful art work!! I Love that card, so pretty and well made!!

Sale Post  My Collection  My Customs

Offline reanna-mator

• Trade Count: (+87)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Feminist novelist pony
    • View Profile
    • http://reannaking.deviantart.com
« Reply #129 on: April 05, 2013, 07:15:45 PM »
Daaaaaaang Shenanigans. :O That is a killer swap box. Nina, you are one incredibly lucky pony! And ohmigosh, that blind bag Coconut Grove is just the sweetest thing!
Breast cancer warrior.  :enraged: I'm now cancer free!

My Wishlist! Help me finish US G1! http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,386264.0.html

Offline Saja

• Peacock Queen
  • Trade Count: (+325)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: April 05, 2013, 07:47:54 PM »
Wow totally gorgeous boxes, everyone went to such an effort to make them so personal! Love them all!!
Wish list : http://mlparena.com/mlp/index.php/topic,318839.0.html
See my work on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/saja.navajo Also rehairs and customs for sale in sales album on FB and also and Etsy Store https://www.etsy.com/shop/SajasCreations

Offline michelle53

• Winger Fanatic!!
  • Trade Count: (+166)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Official Winger Nut
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: April 05, 2013, 08:19:39 PM »
I go out to dinner and I missed all this?!?! Holy amazing brags!  Wow, that Blueberry Baskets....and those gorgeous wingers!!!!  Just wow.

You all have delivered some really amazing boxes! 

Thank you Behemoth for my beautiful siggy!
HEY [you]! CHECK OUT MY EBAY SALES!!
http://www.ebay.com/usr/momlilyaria?_trksid=p2047675.l2559

Offline Shenanigans

• G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: April 05, 2013, 09:06:13 PM »
Eeee! So glad you loved everything! :frolic: It was so much fun shopping for you, I had to force myself to stop :lol: You can see why I couldn't post a big teaser, I wrapped them in your favorite colors ;) I'm glad the ponies are in good enough condition :hug: I was really worried about Twilight Pink! That twins were so cute I was tempted to keep them for myself ;) They have such pretty curly hair! I'm SOOOO happy you love the lunch box! That was what I fought tooth and nail to get for you :lol: It also came with that t-shirt (glad it fits and it looks great on you!) and... well, does anyone remember me saying I also got a pony that came with the amazing extra? XD

THIS is what came with it!

It was an odd assortment of things and from a US seller! XD I told my sister I would be depressed forever if I didn't win that auction because the lunch box looked in perfect conditon (never seen one so clean!) and NBBE Baby Ribbon is in mint condition. I was a crazy bidding person ;) I danced all over the house when I won it! :biggrin:

I'm so glad you like the BB Coconut Grove :) It's not painted that great, my first attempt :blush: They're SO SMALL, I had to put magnifying glasses over my glasses to paint the eyes and symbol :lol: And here's a digital copy of the picture - it didn't print well at all XD

I'm so, so thrilled you love everything! I was so insanely happy to get that lunch box for you, I was determined to find one, hehe :) And you're right, they don't come up that often! I found a ton of the Rainbow Curl lunch boxes, but not the Merry Go Round. I really like it too :)
My Wish List

Offline NinaMarie

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+77)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
    • NinaMarieCrochet - Cute & Floral Crochet Accessories
« Reply #133 on: April 05, 2013, 09:21:13 PM »
You were totally amazing finding that lunch box and I'm so glad you got a bonus!
I forgot to mention how much I appreciated the extra little detail of ribbons in some of the ponies' tails. It's a small detail I really loved and just might adopt myself

Offline Shenanigans

• G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: April 05, 2013, 09:38:32 PM »
You were totally amazing finding that lunch box and I'm so glad you got a bonus!
I forgot to mention how much I appreciated the extra little detail of ribbons in some of the ponies' tails. It's a small detail I really loved and just might adopt myself

I'm so glad you're happy and I was ecstatic I could get if for you :hug: I wondered if the shape would give it away so I didn't post it in my teaser ;)
You're welcome! ^.^ I put ribbons in all my ponies' tails except for Wingers and G4s because they're so small and the Wingers wings would kinda be in the way :lol: I love me some ponies with ribbons! :inlove:
My Wish List

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal