collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Wings and Things Official Swap Brag Thread!!  (Read 13448 times)

Offline xkelpiex

• Trade Count: (+27)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • They/Them.or Fae/Faer pronouns pls
    • View Profile
Re: Wings and Things Official Swap Brag Thread!!
« Reply #105 on: April 04, 2013, 04:16:09 PM »
I got my box, too! My partner was: LADY STARFLOWER! LOl we totes had each other and I had no clue!
These pics are blurry, I am so sorry. The lighting in my room was bad at the time and I was just so excited.

So, everything out of the box...THERE WAS SO MUCH STUFF OMG. I just kept unwrapping and unwrapping.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

The extras!

There were so many things! I put the dragonfly wall decals up right away! I love the little toys and the Monster high stcikers--I can;t find any near me, I was so happy! I ate the cookie pop right away, and am now munching on the chocolate.

PONIES! In my excitement, I forgot to photograph G3 Blossomforth with wings, but I got her, too!

Lily, Rosedust (with a flutter wing!), and Masquerade!! Not to mention a petite! I never realised how tiny they were before!

G3 Taf Starcatcher, Deflocked Best Wishes, Baby Firefly, Brightbow, and a breezie!

And my fave part: Handmade wings! they are so beautiful and my Lily is wearing them with pride.

Star, this box was awesome. TEN PONIES!! :shocked: And the extras were so thoughtful! I am so glad you were my partner and I am also glad I was able to give you a box, because you were SO much fun to shop for!

Offline Unicorn_pops

• Trade Count: (+359)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Baby and Winger Collector
    • View Profile
    • Pony Collection
« Reply #106 on: April 04, 2013, 04:19:38 PM »
Wow! Moonjumper looks beautiful! She is such an adorable pony...Buzzer and Luna are pretty too! Loving the extras, that book of Lochness is adorable :) Also big fan of peacocks so I really like that pad.  Is that a drawing of a fairy or a card?

Congrats on getting a grail!  :frolic:

xkelpiex: That is so funny you all had each other names! Very sneaky Michelle :)
The owl lollipop with the big eyes is awesome!  Wow! That's a Lot of ponies and even a deflock! Loving baby brightbow, shes so pretty! Congrats on an awesome box!

Sale Post  My Collection  My Customs

Offline Lady Starflower

• Trade Count: (+246)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Brazilian & Greek Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: April 04, 2013, 04:19:54 PM »
I had sooo much fun with your box and your ponies kept falling into my lap hahaha Best Wishes was the hardest to send XD so now I'm on the lookout for another!!
Full Wishlist~*~Sales~*~
Grails: Greek(blue)Medley, Greek Sunlight(Silver Clouds) and Brazil Duck Soup.

Offline Shenanigans

• Trade Count: (+73)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: April 04, 2013, 05:47:15 PM »
Deeeeeeflock!!! :dribble: She looks so nicely done too! Great job, Starflower!!! *has not mastered deflocking yet* So MANY ponies! OMG :frolic: Those handmade wings are absolutely beautiful! All the ponies look so beautiful, I love the babies ^.^ And of course the extras look awesome! :squee: What an amazing box :D It's so cool you were each other's partners :D
My Wish List

Offline Lady Starflower

• MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: April 04, 2013, 06:16:15 PM »
Hahaha thanks Shen...I caught the deflocking bug awhile ago.

LadySatine made the wings. I love them so I think I'll get a pair too sometime lol
Full Wishlist~*~Sales~*~

Offline xkelpiex

• Trade Count: (+27)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • They/Them.or Fae/Faer pronouns pls
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: April 04, 2013, 06:39:36 PM »
Unicorn: It's actuallyba card. I have TONS lol My obsession with fairies prompts people to send me card and stationary sets with them on it. Not that I'm complaining!

Offline Ginger

• Trade Count: (+14)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
  • TE Bright Eyes Fanatic
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
« Reply #111 on: April 04, 2013, 07:16:22 PM »
AMAZING boxes! Awwww it's so sweet you got each other- how fun!!! :D

Wow, Moon Jumper... *swoon*

I love the wings!!

Wanted | Flickr | Tumblr | PonyDex

Offline NinaMarie

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+77)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
    • NinaMarieCrochet - Cute & Floral Crochet Accessories
« Reply #112 on: April 05, 2013, 10:02:55 AM »
Nice work guys! Way to continue the spoiling!

Smart move pairing the the canadians, no international postage issues.

Offline lochnessmomster

• Star of the Sea
  • Trade Count: (+89)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Just a little globe-trotting pony. :-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: April 05, 2013, 12:38:29 PM »
Wow, Kelpie and Lady Starflower!!  You both did such a great job on your boxes to each other!  ^.^

Kelpie, that's a huge bag of Cherry Nibs you included!  I have to crack up at the Loch Ness Monster and other Scottish merch.  That box should have been from me, lol.  Out of curiosity, what is Bloop?  The ponies you included are awesome (especially Moon Jumper, she really is one of my favourites). Love the accessories and wings, too!

Lady Starflower, you sent TEN ponies?!  Dang... I thought I did a good job on my partner's box, but she only got five.  :lookround: The ponies you sent all look so minty, too!  Was the owl the cookie pop?  I don't know what it is about pink owls... I love them. :heart:  Did you make the wings, Lady?  They're gorgeous!

Avatar by the amazing SDS; signature by Jennifer2004 -- thank you both!! ^.^

~Pony Wish List~

Offline Enolaalone

• Puzzle Pony
  • Trade Count: (+64)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
Wings and Things Official Swap Brag Thread!!
« Reply #114 on: April 05, 2013, 12:50:42 PM »
Lochness you did a great job! I'm wearing one of my extras now! 

Amazing boxes people :biggrin:

Thanks to SDS for my siggy and Jupi for my avatar :)

Offline lochnessmomster

• Star of the Sea
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: April 05, 2013, 01:02:07 PM »
Lochness you did a great job! I'm wearing one of my extras now! 

Amazing boxes people :biggrin:

Well there's only one thing it could be!  :lol: I'm chuckling because there's a bit of a story behind that particular item.  Does that mean it fits?  I included it in the box mainly because it worked out very well as padding to ensure that the rest of the items didn't shift too much (I hope!) in transit.

~Pony Wish List~

Offline reanna-mator

• Trade Count: (+87)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Feminist novelist pony
    • View Profile
    • http://reannaking.deviantart.com
« Reply #116 on: April 05, 2013, 02:04:47 PM »
Wow! So much loveliness. That Rosedust is absolutely stunning. And Masquerade! <3
Breast cancer warrior.  :enraged: I'm now cancer free!

My Wishlist! Help me finish US G1! http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,386264.0.html

Offline Shenanigans

• Trade Count: (+73)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: April 05, 2013, 02:15:57 PM »
I just got my box today!!! It's from REANNA!!!!! :hug: I can tell she paid close attention to all the questions I answered because the box was so me! :D

Everything all laid out! I kept pulling packages out! As soon as I opened the box and saw the cupcake paper I knew who it was from because I remembered the adorable cupcake paper in her teaser! ^.^

The snacks! Hello Kitty cotton candy! Is that awesome or what? :D I've never tried those panda cookies, but they look gooooood. I had just eaten so I didn't have room to try any of the snacks, but it won't be long til I dig into them ;)

Extras! I had one of those light up rings when I was little so it brought back great memories :satisfied: Look at the sparkly pencils! SO ME :biggrin: I'll be blinging when I draw now :cool: A cute spring door hanger (which is on the door now and it's adorable!) some scented bubbles that my pups will love to chase :lol: A chihuahua pen and the cutest ever chihuahua keychain! She remembered I like chis :satisfied:

Had to get a close up! So cute!

On to the ponies!!!

First I want to start off with the beautiful custom she made me! :frolic:

Custom Flutter Pony! It's her second ever custom and I LOVE the colors she chose for her hair :inlove: Look at all the sparkly jewels! :frolic: Isn't she beautiful? Her name is Princess Bubbleberry :D She even wrote a little description like on the back of the pony boxes! It says: "When Princess Bubbleberry plants her garden, the fruits look like glimmering gems, almost too lovely to eat!" I love it! :happy:

G3s! Tira-Mi-Su, Mochanut, and Windy Wisp :D Mochanut has the cutest, tiniest ever little baby peg wings, awwww. I love her and her sisters colors :D Windy Wisp is so gorgeous and minty! I have one MIB and now I have a loose one to brush and style :lovey:

Deeeeeflock! Deflock, deflock, DEFLOCK! LOFTY! :dribble: If you didn't know, I LOVE deflocked ponies :lol: Look how bright and yellow she is! Reanna deflocked her herself :satisfied: I know how hard it is and I so appreciate it! She looks lovely :tackleglomp:

And now...

The star of the box....

*drumroll*

BLUEBERRY BASKETS!!!!!!! :dropjaw: :faint: Are you serious? Blueberry Baskets?! :newpony: I had bought her years ago, but was scammed and never received her. And whenever I looked for a new one they were either too expensive or had a terrible head/body mismatch or were discolored. This one is BEAUTIFUL! :inlove: Her head and body are the same color and she's still so blue :D Look how soft and silky her hair is! I still can't believe it! :faint: OMGOMGOMGOMG :frolic: *is a very happy pony*

THANK YOU REANNA for an amazing swap box :hug: I forgot to take a picture of the letter, but she drew her persona and Princess Bubbleberry and they look so cute! I just love everything, I'm so happy :happy:

My Wish List

Offline lochnessmomster

• Star of the Sea
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: April 05, 2013, 02:29:42 PM »
Great box, Reanna!! 

You're right, Shenanigans, that box is so you!  Cupcake wrapping paper for starters, and all the lovely bright pastel colours throughout the box. :) The Jelly Belly bubbles look super fun!

As cool as the extras are, I have to say I'm astounded by the ponies!  I know how you've been wanting Tira-Mi-Su and Mochanut, and you got a beautiful deflock!!  :cheer: I've never heard of Windy Wisp, but she's cute, too.  ^.^ I am most in awe of Bubbleberry (and with her own back card description!) and Blueberry Baskets!  You beat me to it, lol... but I'm so glad you finally have her in your collection!!

:newpony:

~Pony Wish List~

Offline Lady Starflower

• MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: April 05, 2013, 02:32:44 PM »
Lady Starflower, you sent TEN ponies?!  Dang... I thought I did a good job on my partner's box, but she only got five.  :lookround: The ponies you sent all look so minty, too!  Was the owl the cookie pop?  I don't know what it is about pink owls... I love them. :heart:  Did you make the wings, Lady?  They're gorgeous!

Like I said they just kept leaping into the box XD I dunno if a Petite and Breezy count as actual ponies lol

Lady Satine made the wings and I love them so much I was tempted to keep them hahaha

What a great box Reanna. I love the custom she's sooo pretty! And wow deflock Lofty!!!
Full Wishlist~*~Sales~*~

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal