collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Poll

Did you have a designated villain amongst your herd?

Yes, there was a band of them that caused trouble.
17 (30.4%)
All my ponies were and still are angels.
12 (21.4%)
It was the other toys that caused all the trouble.
21 (37.5%)
villain?! my ponies are for display!
6 (10.7%)

Total Members Voted: 50

Author Topic: pony Villains. who was yours?  (Read 883 times)

Offline rosierjay

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+152)
  • MOC Mimic
  • you can call me Rosier
    • View Profile
    • Customs and stuff i'm selling
pony Villains. who was yours?
« on: March 28, 2013, 01:19:48 AM »
When i was little i always had grand adventures with all my ponies. so of course with adventures you need a hero, and a villain.
there were also a few ponies who were just a little bratty.

my heros were
Baby lickety split
baby firefly
baby blossom (boy)
and applejack. their leader.

my villains were
Sundance
Sprinkles and her ducky sidekick XD (so funny now)
and a few others that changed around alot. depending on if they were willing to listen to reason or not.
and baby sundance. oh she was so mean. not a villain, but she did think she was better than all the other ponies.

XD amazing the things kids come up with.

what about you? who were your heroes and villains?

Offline Dawn

• Trade Count: (+45)
  • Twinkle Eye Pony
    • View Profile
Re: pony Villains. who was yours?
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2013, 04:46:46 AM »
I had a plastic ram that I used to pretend was Grogar from Return of Tambelon xD

nollilols

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2013, 05:08:05 AM »
I had a plastic ram that I used to pretend was Grogar from Return of Tambelon xD

That's brilliant.

I didn't really have ponies as a child, so I had no 'bad guys' but I can't imagine I would have anyway, as I would have had them correspond to their tv counterparts. As a child I had no interest in the ones who weren't in the shows/movies.

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2013, 06:41:14 AM »
All my ponies were perfect of course :) I think I lead a sheltered life as my ponies never encountered anything more dangerous than perhaps a river they had to cross without a bridge :P No evil villains at all!
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline okapishomapi

• Programming Pony
  • Trade Count: (+68)
  • Dazzle Surprise
  • NERD!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2013, 06:48:50 AM »
In our universe, all the ponies, Breyers horses, Grand Champions, etc. were all in one big herd, and their enemy was the roving band of plastic dinosaurs. We had a couple Breyers with broken limbs - their legs had been torn off and eaten by the dinos :silly:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thank you, taxel and Antlercat!
Okapi's Want List ~ Fishmeal Ref ~ Shomapi Ref

Offline Iceglider

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Colorswirl Pony
  • Mommy, Artist, Roleplayer
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facebook.com/creaturepainter
« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2013, 07:10:18 AM »
Ponies were always good guys. A pony might cause a bit of drama here and there, but not too often. The Playmobiles would capture ponies and other animals and put them in a zoo. My playmobile would set traps, on orders from his wife, to capture all the different animals. Then Daddy Apple Delight and Nightglider the two boy ponies would save everybody. One of my little sister's Barbies would also try to capture the ponies. Of course one of my Barbies, a Kevin doll, could actually talk to animals and was their friend. I was older so I think I made my sister be the bad Barbie.  :P

When we were older all three of my sisters would play with me and, whenever we got toys at McDonalds it seemed like we always got the villain toy. We had bad guys from Mulan, Treasure Planet and Sleeping Beauty. So the villains would often come up with some plot to take over the "Animal Kingdom" (all of our toys) or "Ponyland". At this point I would play the villains too. :biggrin:

Oh yes, and I played with my ponies with my 3 sisters until I was 18 and went to college. My 17 yr old sister and I had the good excuse of playing with my two twelve year old sisters (twins). We even played some when we came back on Christmas breaks.
:good:
« Last Edit: March 28, 2013, 07:20:05 AM by Iceglider »

Offline Jinxxy

• Trade Count: (+96)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Fancy Rats, Fursuiting and Neon green ponies!
    • View Profile
    • http://mlparena.com!!!
« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2013, 07:52:46 AM »
Sadly, my only childhood pony memory is peeling the flocking off of a SS best wishes in the bathtub. I was far too much of a tomboy for such toys :(

I certainly do have heroes and villans now though :)
My Hero is Nachtlicht and Baby Splash. They are like Batman and Robin.
The villan is Scar from the lion king...naturally.
 Also seeking QBs Hat, 2017 easter egg RD

Offline Aurora

• Wingless Flutter Pony
  • Trade Count: (+66)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 28, 2013, 08:06:39 AM »
My villains were either my brother's Transformers (Much more fragile than ponies, so guess who always won the physical battles?) or events/natural disasters. Outside of Ponyland, there were all sorts of horrible things going on. Civil wars displaced hundreds of ponies, which is how I rationalized that so many second-hand ponies came to Ponyland. There were storms and unseen monsters, and adventures to save someone's life from a tragic disease. But never any bad ponies. One of the baby Gusty's was a little gruff, but everyone else was pleasant. Probably sickeningly pleasant, but I never complained!
I miss being able to play like that. I can still work through a good plotline, but it just isn't the same. It's not that I feel silly (it's only me and the ponies, after all!) but that I just can't do it like I used to. Sigh. Pesky growing up.
Thanks so much to Calico_Star for her beautiful work on my Avatar!
**want list**  **for sale**

Offline Aadra310

• Trade Count: (+80)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
    • Etsy Shop
« Reply #8 on: March 28, 2013, 08:12:27 AM »
My pony villain was...get this...  Merry Treats.  Yup.  I think it must have been the long dark hair that just screamed "evil" to me.  I dunno.  I was an odd child!  However, her adopted daughter, Kelloggs Xmas Baby, always tried to quietly thwart her evil mother's plans!  Barbie dolls also made excellent villains.

Daddy Apple Delight being my only male pony was often one of my heroes.  All the ladies loved him but he always ended up with Mommy Apple Delight and they started a family.  Awwww.  Daddy's arch nemesis- Blueberry Baskets, my transgendered pony.  I needed more boys so I asked my mom to give her a shorter haircut (I NEVER cut my own toys' hair because I didn't want to mess it up) thus turning her into a him.  He was my snotty stuck-up bad guy.  LOL!

Oh, the animal friends- Kingsley, Creamsicle, Spunky, Zig Zag, and Wooly were all aliens from a different planet that traveled via pom-pom spaceships.  FAR OUT!

Offline Brightglowpony

• Trade Count: (+32)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 28, 2013, 08:17:05 AM »
Yes, there were villians when I played with my ponies as a kid.  The main villian was a flocked black horse who lived in the dark side of the mountains (the other side of my bed).  He was accompanied by Barbies- I never much cared for dolls so they became villians  :blush:
Wishlist
Thank you to Witch for my stunning avatar!

Offline Rosencrantz

• Shakespearian Tragedy Pony
  • Trade Count: (+73)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • I like shiny things
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 28, 2013, 08:21:59 AM »
My Barbies would often do duty as evil pony slavers who lived in swampland, when they weren't busy being superheroes. I contained multitudes.
 (backcard by Ivy!)

Offline lalalei2001

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 28, 2013, 08:43:28 AM »
Ivy was one but only when fighting my Batman action figure. :P

Offline Skeen

• Not actually Captain Janeway
  • Trade Count: (+79)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 28, 2013, 12:07:18 PM »
Barbie was my ponies' main nemesis, and occasionally some Power Rangers Megazords or She-Ra.  Mostly my ponies went on quests or adventures but they rarely fought other toys. 

Offline Baby Sugarberry

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 28, 2013, 12:51:55 PM »
The Keypers were the villains in my adventures, particularly the baby snail.  She would regularly enslave the baby ponies as pets and personal attendants.  Sometimes the He-Man villains got in on the action too, especially Modulock and Mantenna. 
G1 Wishlist  It's the final countdown! Looking to purchase the last few G1's for my collection - Watercolor Baby Sea Ponies Foamy, Misty & Surfy - Red Roses - SHS Sweet Sundrop - Springy - Teeny Tiny Snookums (#2)

Offline banditpony

• マイリトルポニー
  • Trade Count: (+131)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • ♥ タカラ ♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 28, 2013, 01:18:52 PM »
Mimic was our villain.
T___T; Seriously. We hated her. She was a snoot, and a liar--- she always caused trouble.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2013, 01:20:46 PM by banditpony »

:: my etsy :: 3DS FC 1735-9876-4867 // SW-8381-5856-2018

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal