collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Wishes on stars...or what you really wish Mattel would do/make, but won't.  (Read 5760 times)

Shahaila

• Trade Count: (0)
- A Ghouls Alive Ghoulia with her speaking Zombie.

I would totally buy her!
You and me both, to me that is a very prominent characteristic of hers and one that would be easily adaptable to that line.  I am not big on the Ghouls Alive line, but if I were to buy one that would be the one LOL.

Offline HollowZero

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Nightmint av by Shenanigans!
    • View Profile
Definitely agree about the different body shapes. It's really alarming how all the girls seem to suffer from scoliosis and are terribly thin. :P

the clothes wouldn't be interchangeable, which would mean more cost to both consumers and manufacturer

Nefera and Howleen are standalone body types (well, Howleen won't be after the new releases) and Mattel had no problem with that.

I would really like to see an angel, but you know, Bible accurate. That would be amazing, and quite monster-appropriate, but Mattel would never do it.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Hello! Please visit my art gallery! Commissions are: open for now

Offline Zapper

• Trade Count: (+22)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
-DDG Cleo, Frankie and Clawdeen
-Scary Tales wave 2
-more new characters or variations of characters who don't have that many dolls yet (if I see one more Draculaura I'm gonna-)
-playsets I would actually buy (Cleo's sarcophagus, Oppie's organ)
-Signature Gil

...and now for the stuff Mattel would never ever make because it's for adults: LINGERIE LINE! *gets shot* :lol:

- more pants for the girls, and fewer mini skirts - can we just get some regular clothes for these ghouls? 
- jointed feet, so they could be flat-footed or wear heels (I freaking hate that they have to wear sky-high heels all the time, even when they're in pajamas)
- queer characters

Edit: Had to add these because I agree 100%
« Last Edit: March 27, 2013, 11:01:29 AM by Zapper »

Flutterwonder13

...and now for the stuff Mattel would never ever make because it's for adults: LINGERIE LINE! *gets shot* :lol:

Now I'll never be able to get that out of my head! It would be fabulous!  :lol:

Offline Zapper

• Trade Count: (+22)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile

Now I'll never be able to get that out of my head! It would be fabulous!  :lol:

Haha, and definitely a budget line ;)

theamazingfetus

I am seconding the person who suggested longer skirts, or maybe do what bratz did with and have the short skirts have built-in panties. Or just have dolls with panties as part of the outfit under the skirts.

Also I would like a vampire girl who was closer to being like Nosferatu, or maybe a demon girl. Y'know, monster girls that look like *monsters*. Or a seamonster that is inspired by deep sea creatures.

Flutterwonder13

I would love Cleo to be more mummy-esque. She's pretty, but hardly a monster.  :huh:

Offline keylimepony

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
  • Kiwi Tart
    • View Profile
I would love Cleo to be more mummy-esque. She's pretty, but hardly a monster.  :huh:

I think a boy mummy CAM would be so cool if he looked like the recently released female mummy CAM. The mummy/gorgon set was so cool and really detailed.
Thank you TwistedRainbow for my avatar and RainbowJuice for my signature!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

MelodyMistress

All I ask is for one thing... Glow in the dark hair/wig/clothing sets.

Jayoen

I really wish they would make a faun character! or a tar monster!

Shahaila

Flutter I am with you on the Cleo being more Mummy like.  The Mummy CAM body style would be cool.  Physically she just looks like a gorgeous human.

I tihnk it would be cool if they delved into some the Celtic faerie lore and pulled some ideas from there for some monsters.  And then of course there is The Lock Ness Monster daughter or son that I would like to meet  :P

Offline Angelkitty21

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Ouchy Roids Pony
    • View Profile
Nefera and Howleen are standalone body types (well, Howleen won't be after the new releases) and Mattel had no problem with that.

yes, but they were only slightly different, and they appear not to be making them much any more (which sucks because I had custom ideas :X  )

Jayoen

yes, but they were only slightly different, and they appear not to be making them much any more (which sucks because I had custom ideas :X  )

Headmistress bloodgood has the same body type as Nefera! :)

relmsmom

star light, star bright, may i make this wish tonight? i wish, i wish mattel would re-release the torso 5 pack to complete the 1st wave CAM girls... and at its original $7.99 price- or make available in stores- because paying $98 would just blacken my soul. :huh:

Offline Nana-Rena

• Trade Count: (+17)
  • Target Exclusive Winter Pony
    • View Profile
i like so many of these ideas. I second Zapper on the DDG ghouls! I would love to see those!

More boys everything! maybe more Asian monsters! Lke Jinafire, I adore her.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal