collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Wishes on stars...or what you really wish Mattel would do/make, but won't.  (Read 5755 times)

Offline Knightfire

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Bratz Pony
    • View Profile
    • Growing Up is for Quitters
 :blush: My pipe dream wishlist:
• Articulated ankles for the girls, so that they can wear flats and post better.
• Waist articulation for ALL dolls.
• More clothing style options.
• License Simplicity or McCalls to put out some official MH pattern sets like what they have for Barbie and American Girl.

nyanpotato

Release more dolls of Robecca,Venus,Spectra,Howleen,Nefera,Rochelle,Cupid,Jina,Skelita.
Actually have more variety of makeup on Abbey and Lagoona.
More Dead Tired dolls and beds!  :biggrin:
A mermaid character (Besides the CAM siren.)
New wave of CAM's
A fairy character
And lastly,STAHP using glue in the dolls heads! What the heck Mattel!

MelodyMistress

Less pink. Girls of all ages like more than just pink Mattel. Seriously Barbie corners the market on pink, let MH go darker reds, forest greens, blues, heck even orange! Just less pink...White clothes/hair would be awesome on some of the monsters! Oooh...I'm imagining my Ghost/Skeleton CaMs and my 3 eyed ghoul in white hair...*swoon*

nyanpotato

Less pink. Girls of all ages like more than just pink Mattel. Seriously Barbie corners the market on pink, let MH go darker reds, forest greens, blues, heck even orange! Just less pink...White clothes/hair would be awesome on some of the monsters! Oooh...I'm imagining my Ghost/Skeleton CaMs and my 3 eyed ghoul in white hair...*swoon*
Agreed,Although pink looks nice once in a while,I would like to see more blues,oranges,reds,yellows and greens on the dolls,I admit though,I love pink on Lagoona and Rochelle.

angelfish

More diversity with body types.  It's nice to see that Bloodgood and Twyla will use the Nefera and Howleen molds, I'd love to see more dolls with them.  I'd love to see Ghoulia and Draculaura remade with the shorter body like they should've been initially and I'd love to see Abbey on Nefera's body.

Mostly I'd love to see bigger boys.  I'd love Clawd remade on a bigger, more muscular body like he is in the shows and I'd love, love, love an Andy Beast!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal