collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: WTS or Trade Melly Kay Blythe Custom for NosPop, others or $400 USA ONLY  (Read 435 times)

Offline Vertefae

• Trade Count: (+101)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • Toadstool Tor
Hiya Gals!

I've reached my Kenner goal and she's on her way... Ms Goldie however, would still like to travel. Apparently she's a bit of a wanderlust, she must get it from me. I get antsy in one place to long. :) So here's the deal, I have her priced at $400 which includes shipping in the USA. I do need a few things that I'd be very happy to trade for:

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Dolls: Simply Chocolate, any translucent girl (factory or stock for custom), a pastel pink girl (would love without bangs but not picky) factory or stock, Slow Nimes, SSS, Orange and Spice, Raspberry Sorbet, Babys Breath, Sunshine Holiday

I will do a doll for doll trade (no money from either side) for: Peach, NosPop, Alexis Emerald, Dear Lele Girl, Heather Sky, Strawberries 'n Creamy Cute, Phoebe Maybe OR Pukifee Ante with factory face up.

Sundries: Lalatroop blythe or lati yellow hat, eurotrash helmets or dresses, BA dresses, squishy boots (any!), tights, shepuppy dresses, plastic fashion dresses, Pukifee/LY sundries of all kinds.

If you have something I'm looking for, you might be surprised how much I'll knock off the price. I will cover the shipping in the USA and half of the EMS overseas. I will mark down the customs form (but be aware she cannot be insured if I do that!). She travels from a smoke free, pet friendly home. She will come in a blythe box and shipper. She will not travel nude, but in a dress of my choice.

On to the details!
Melly Kay Goldie $400 (very negotiable)

Base Doll: RBL Prairie Posie

Customizations by Melly Kay:
*natural face-up (using high quality pastels, sealed with MSC. Lids are done w/ gold glitter, sealed with gloss)
*3 new sets of eye chips (2 are handmade resin, 1 Ixtee, & she keeps her special toffee stock chips)
*new lashes
*gaze correction
*light boggle
*advanced lip, nose, & philtrum carving
*sleepy eyes & new Twiggy Twiggy pulls w/ charms

I also bought her an alpaca scalp, its securely glued down, its a little thin on top.

« Last Edit: March 23, 2013, 05:08:28 PM by Vertefae »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal