collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: What's your favorite playset?  (Read 558 times)

Offline SkyCakes

• Trade Count: (+108)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
    • My Customs
Re: What's your favorite playset?
« Reply #15 on: March 23, 2013, 07:05:39 PM »
I think the Dream Castle. When I was gonna go in for tests as a kid. I wanted the Dream Castle badly. So my parents promised me it. The tests came out clean. I got the Castle as a present. I think it was the best thing ever. I played with it like there was no tomorrow. :)

Offline nessa16

• Trade Count: (+122)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Sugarberry is SWEETEST Pony!
    • View Profile
    • Nessa's Toy Chest
« Reply #16 on: March 23, 2013, 07:17:23 PM »
I wish I knew how to make it a poll, but I don't. If someone wants to take over and arrange it as a poll please do!
My favorite playset is the Lullaby Nursery. My mom had told me if I did really good in school I could earn money for each C, B and A. I worked really hard and when my report card came in she was like wow. She took me to Children's Palace and said I could have anything I wanted in the store. I ran to the pony aisle and grabbed a nursery and ran back to her with excitement. I even have a scar on my wrist from the exacto knife I used from cutting out the pony points off the box.

The new poll button is next to the new topic button in the board you are trying to post in.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Main Wishlist*Card List*Doll Sales
"It's not about how hard you hit, but how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!"-Sylvestor Stallone as Rocky Balboa in Rocky Balboa, "Live long and prosper."

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 24, 2013, 06:18:07 AM »
Dream Castle for me - special childhood memories and I just love it as a grown up too :)

As an aside...I can add a poll to this topic if you want - you just need to tell me the playsets you want added to the poll.
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline mul-ta

• Trade Count: (+43)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • Actually a Furbob
    • View Profile
    • garden
« Reply #18 on: March 24, 2013, 11:30:03 AM »
The first (white) edition of the Show Stable, because it brings back a lot of memories. As a child, I envied the one the kids next door had. It was all the more serious because they did horrid things to their ponies, like cutting their mouths open. Likewise, the stable had its parts lost, stickers scribbled on and such. My ponies were my treasures and I took good care of them. I so wished I could rescue the stable and it would become a home for my ponies!

Later, I was able to get one for myself with a few accessories and its original box. What bothered me was that it was incomplete and finding the missing accessories seemed tedious. Soon after, I went on a lengthy hiatus from all things MLP that lasted until last year, when I decided to sell (another) part of my collection. Back then, the stable was to go. Luckily, nobody wanted it. :silly: I have been able to complete it since - only the purple ribbon is missing. White jump with yellow bar? Check. Bedcover? Check. Heart-shaped brush with strap? Check. Granted, it's a very common playset and mine is not in the mintest condition possible, but I don't think I'm ever going to give it up. After all, it's a childhood dream fulfilled and has survived many ups and downs.

Offline rtattles

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+39)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
    • Rtattles' Blog
« Reply #19 on: March 24, 2013, 11:51:38 AM »
I had the Paradise Estate once, it was great, but it was a bit cumbersome. Maybe I grew too big? In terms of play, I had the most fun with the Show Stable. I liked making my ponies do jumps ea grass, grow flowers...etc You know...typical pony stuff.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Inventorising my collection @ http://rtattles.wordpress.com/
Formerly known as DebonaireThundercloud

Offline bbassel

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 24, 2013, 12:36:50 PM »
When i was a child the only playset i ever wanted was the waterfall one. I never got it and remember being at camp and hoping so badly that my dad would have had it for me when he picked me up. I have never gotten over that and think it is why i collect ponies now because i only remember having one and have memories about never getting any when i wanted them. Of course everyone who had a birthday got ponies from me and it was so hard as a kid lol. I really need to get that waterfall now : ) I will say I never went without and my parents spoiled me in other wsys.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal