collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Uggh Ebay frustrations! Nonpaying  (Read 813 times)

Offline NovelNerd

• Zombie Pony
  • Trade Count: (+148)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • A dream within a dream
    • View Profile
Uggh Ebay frustrations! Nonpaying
« on: March 20, 2013, 04:20:15 PM »
Gahhhh!

I just started selling on Ebay recently to sell off my collection, and I've always bought off Ebay before never really sold. People are being pains, so I thought I would mention these two people here that bid on my auctions.

This one I'm not sure about yet but nurseglory bid on an item won it on the 17th. I sent an invoice and a message but person is heading to the four days without paying soon. Thought you guys might want these names and if they are Arena members well grr.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2013, 06:32:44 AM by madhatterda »
Pronouns: They/Them/Their

Formerly Maddie

Offline Maniah

• This customizer is a proud pony hair licker!
  • Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+74)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • My Little Custom Pony
Re: Uggh Ebay frustrations! Nonpaying
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2013, 05:17:01 PM »
Nurseglory sounds familiar.. But Im thinking its more from a seller's position than a buyer.

Post Merge: March 20, 2013, 05:23:19 PM

OK. Yeah. Nurseglory is someone you do NOT want to buy from. She's in multiple categories on the bad trader list https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AgqqkrP5ajc1dDY0Z2JUb1Q2U1hSSTBidUttcnIyakE&hl=en_US#gid=2  But I don't see her on the does not pay section yet. I guess if she doesn't pay you, then she will get added to that category as well.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2013, 05:23:19 PM by Maniah »

Offline Shenanigans

• Trade Count: (+73)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2013, 06:02:20 PM »
Sorry you're having a rough time, Maddie :hug: The NPB seem to be getting worse :( Lately I've been listing my stuff as "immediate payment required" but I'd rather do auction style in case I can get a bit more. But I'm tired of dealing with the NPB, ugh! :pullhair:

Wow, I didn't know poniesandpetals was on the bad trader list! I just bought a pony from her about a month ago and it was a great transaction. She seems to be an extremely popular seller and her ponies always sell for lots of $$$ :what: I think it was her that had one of the common NBT babies sell for $40 XD
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
My Wish List

Offline NovelNerd

• Zombie Pony
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • A dream within a dream
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2013, 07:13:52 PM »
Well just so everyone knows the girl paid, but after et big shipping fuss I worry about her trying something else when the package shows up. Hopefully it will be ok.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2013, 06:33:04 AM by madhatterda »

Formerly Maddie

Offline lovesbabysquirmy

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • ~never too old for ponies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2013, 09:54:39 PM »
I'm sorry you're having so much trouble!  :(
The Bad Trader List

<3 Sig Art: SquarePeg[current avatar] Vanilla Virus, Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder, Shaiyeh <3

Offline Saoirse

• Trade Count: (+75)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Part time collector, Full time addict!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2013, 01:24:30 AM »
Ugh...the shipping one is a pain, because you can't control it, and USPS seem to have raised their prices through the roof :( If the shipping was there plain as day to see, why bid? The amount of auctions I've skipped over because the shipping was too high....

Offline Stormness_1

• Pony Of Anarchy!
  • Trade Count: (+28)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • I'm not a magical unicorn, you know!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2013, 02:20:26 AM »
That's horrible. You agree to pay price + shipping whenever you place a bid. That's the contract. I don't mind combining shipping, but gosh!

Sig by Moonbreeze, avi by Sapphire Rain.

Offline ponylady

• Trade Count: (+34)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 21, 2013, 02:46:41 AM »
I am sorry maddie, what a headache.

Maniah is right about NurseGlory there has been problems in the past.  I also am not sure what happened but I think her selling privileges have been suspended on ebay.  :huh:

And please don't get me started about shipping prices.
:glitter:visitors can't see pics , please register or login
:glitter:

Thanks LordBlumiere  :heart: for my Baby Believe!
I love Ohio Meat Pie

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 21, 2013, 04:05:54 AM »
 :(   I'm sorry you're having to deal with people who are giving you hassle Maddie :hug:  Nurse Glory used to be a good seller for a long time, but then somehow she went off the rails and a lot of people had problems dealing with her. And Ponies and Petals - she's been on the bad trader list for a long time - people have mixed experiences with her though not always bad.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2013, 05:33:44 AM by Ringlets »

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

Offline NovelNerd

• Zombie Pony
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • A dream within a dream
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 21, 2013, 08:18:13 AM »
Aww see I've never really sold on Ebay, so I don't really have a lot of people blocked from the Traders list. I'd always just go look at it before I bought from someone or read through their feedback. I guess now I will need to take the time to sit and block some people to avoid dealing with this in the future.

NurseGlory still hasn't paid, and I can open a case against her later today which I intend to do.

ended up paying last night like I said, but she didn't say a word about it. Earlier she had more or less tried to get me to cancel the sell, told me she couldn't see the shipping price or she wouldn't have bid (why would you bid on anything if you didn't know the price?) and then begged me to let her out of it and finally told me she didn't care to file against her she wouldn't pay....I'm not really sure what is going on now with her randomly paying, but I'm actually a bit worried.

The lot she bid on was some bad shape Nirvanas, and I was looking them over again today trying to make sure I didn't miss a darn thing in the listing. I'm afraid she will get them and find some way to retaliate against me. I did end up paying for insurance and signature confirmation on this shipping label to avoid the possible "It got lost in the mail and was not shipped" scenario. Maybe I'm over thinking it , but when someone has like a mini fit and refuses to pay I'm confused why they would suddenly do it. Makes me think she might be up to something...but who knows it might go just fine we will see. Dang Ebay being so stressful. >_<
« Last Edit: March 22, 2013, 06:33:57 AM by madhatterda »

Formerly Maddie

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
  • Trade Count: (+101)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 21, 2013, 09:01:42 AM »
Yikes-  I'm sorry to hear about your bad experience-  I would be nervous too...

Offline michelle53

• Winger Fanatic!!
  • Trade Count: (+166)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Official Winger Nut
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 21, 2013, 09:55:23 AM »
Man Maddie, you can't catch a break lately:(.  I'm sorry love.

Thank you Behemoth for my beautiful siggy!
HEY [you]! CHECK OUT MY EBAY SALES!!
http://www.ebay.com/usr/momlilyaria?_trksid=p2047675.l2559

Offline FantasticFirefly

• Dabbles Pony
  • Loves Accessories!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 21, 2013, 10:41:37 AM »
I did end up paying for insurance and signature confirmation on this shipping label to avoid the possible "It got lost in the mail and was not shipped" scenario. Maybe I'm over thinking it , but when someone has like a mini fit and refuses to pay I'm confused why they would suddenly do it
Over thinking? I'd say it's beyond smart in this case! I'd also be worried about a false chargeback when someone starts off so flaky, nothing wrong with covering your bases.

Offline NovelNerd

• Zombie Pony
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • A dream within a dream
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 21, 2013, 01:28:12 PM »
I did end up paying for insurance and signature confirmation on this shipping label to avoid the possible "It got lost in the mail and was not shipped" scenario. Maybe I'm over thinking it , but when someone has like a mini fit and refuses to pay I'm confused why they would suddenly do it
Over thinking? I'd say it's beyond smart in this case! I'd also be worried about a false chargeback when someone starts off so flaky, nothing wrong with covering your bases.
What is a chargeback? All these things I've never had to deal with before.

Formerly Maddie

Offline FantasticFirefly

• Dabbles Pony
  • Loves Accessories!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 21, 2013, 01:40:31 PM »
it's filing non-receipt either through paypal, or a credit card (if one was used). Sadly friends that sell have been bit with false ones, buyers got their items but claim non-receipt when the package was sent with a basic service (no tracking/delivery confirmation), and since a seller cannot prove the item was delivered with the postal service they lose out on both item and money.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal