collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: WANTED: SDCC Ditsy :muffin: Pony. Will pay reasonable price and art commision!  (Read 311 times)

Offline Tulip

• Trade Count: (+21)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
Yep! That's right! I've decided for certain that I will get my hands on this illusive girl one way or another.
I'm looking for either MIB or loose, not fussed either way.
Now I don't wish to weave a sob story, I'd just like to say that I'm only able to put this post up because I was paid well for some work recently. As a student this doesn't happen often and I really wanted to spend the money on something I'd treasure, but I don't think the money is enough, so I'm also offering one work of art along with payment.

So a kind of, I pay you for the pony, but you pay me (a smaller amount than I would actually ask for my art) so that the money strain is a little less on my end. Does that make sense?

This might be a full illustration done to the best of my abilities, subject matter pretty much anything. Or a sculpted dragon or animal maybe? Or, I'm even going to say a customised blind bag!

I'm currently a first year student on an illustration degree and have just finished my first paid professional illustration work. I also run an Etsy shop under the name Timatae Trinkets where I have sold my creations for several months.

Please note that the commission in question will be indicative of the price of said pony, while it won't take from the price of the pony, if asked for something that must be posted, I might ask for postage back from the final price. But if you're happy with having a high quality digital file of said commission, then consider it a bonus ;]

For a taste of my art work, please click this link.
And I hope to be hearing from someone soon!
Back after a 6+ year hiatus!

Offline Tulip

• View Profile
Bump up!
Back after a 6+ year hiatus!

Offline Tulip

• View Profile
bummmmp