collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Monster High Discussion 16  (Read 42146 times)

Offline Icicle

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Come on everypony, smile, smile, smile~!
    • View Profile
Re: Monster High Discussion 16
« Reply #1290 on: April 24, 2013, 09:47:26 AM »
I'm not seeing this, I'm not seeing this. Our house taxes are due next month so I can't possibly spend anything on these dolls, but I need Twlya and Gigi, at least ;o;

Offline Sprinkles

• Trade Count: (+17)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1291 on: April 24, 2013, 09:51:33 AM »
I found another picture of Twyla
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Apparently a UK Ebay seller had her and she only sold for £40.00 with £5.00 for shipping  :blink:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Monster-High-13-Wishes-Brand-New-Character-Twyla-Doll-Bnib-Uk-Seller-/221218452457?pt=UK_Doll_Bears_Dolls_EH&hash=item3381a5b3e9

But it's a new seller with only 3 feedback. The seller has a Howleen for the same price if anyone is interested! There are in hand pictures of the dolls next to a brown Mattel box like the kind that get shipped to the stores on a table. Here's what Howleen's listing says:

Brand new in box not seen in the uk ! Howleen wolf ! Only two available post on Friday ! Great present won't be in shops until later 2013 ! Will be sent tracked delivery !

I am revising this due to the number of MSG's I've had . This is a genuine Mattel monster high doll I have checked with my supplier these were bought in the uk. I've check all of eBay and it looks like I may be the only seller to have this doll to hand . I can only suggest that the two boxes I have were shipped to my supplier by mistake making this item rarer than I thought . I've only 1 on at buy it now the other will go on auction once this one sells .]Brand new in box not seen in the uk ! Howleen wolf ! Only two available post on Friday ! Great present won't be in shops until later 2013 ! Will be sent tracked delivery !

I am revising this due to the number of MSG's I've had . This is a genuine Mattel monster high doll I have checked with my supplier these were bought in the uk. I've check all of eBay and it looks like I may be the only seller to have this doll to hand . I can only suggest that the two boxes I have were shipped to my supplier by mistake making this item rarer than I thought . I've only 1 on at buy it now the other will go on auction once this one sells .
« Last Edit: April 24, 2013, 09:57:44 AM by Sprinkles »
Pony want list | Doll want list | Starlight's Reference
Thank you TornadoTwist for my avatar :)

JustHereForPictures

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #1292 on: April 24, 2013, 09:55:20 AM »
Okay, now I have to have her.

So pretty.

Offline Sprinkles

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1293 on: April 24, 2013, 09:56:47 AM »
Uh, Sprinkles, there's something a little screwy with your link.

I'm sorry! I think it's fixed now ^^;

Offline LuvlyMelody

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1294 on: April 24, 2013, 09:59:25 AM »
Oh my goodness, oh my dayum...Twyla & Gigi I must find!!! Howleen meh...Lagoona...maybe...

why Twyla's head look so darn big?!
My Flickr Page

My Little Pony Checklist/Wishlist | Monster High Checklist/Wishlistvisitors can't see pics , please register or login

| For Sale | Wanted |

jupiternwndrlnd

« Reply #1295 on: April 24, 2013, 10:10:20 AM »
I LOVE Twyla and that Howleen!
I am excited they are making another girl small like Howleen :D YAY!

Offline keylimepony

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
  • Kiwi Tart
    • View Profile
« Reply #1296 on: April 24, 2013, 10:16:43 AM »
Twyla is too cute!! Her box is especially adorable as well.
Thank you TwistedRainbow for my avatar and RainbowJuice for my signature!

Frankie Stein

« Reply #1297 on: April 24, 2013, 10:25:50 AM »
who else is temped to press there face against Twyla's box and block the light when you find her on the shelves in store just to see what parts if any glow XD -raises hand-

Offline Nana-Rena

• Target Exclusive Winter Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1298 on: April 24, 2013, 10:39:41 AM »
I like Twyla, I am normally not a big fan of teal, but her design and colour svheme are qite nice. I was a bit on the fence before about getting her, but now I do want her. Very pretty.

The new and pinkified Howleen however I am not so sur about. I like DC Howleen fine, but she is quite cool in her signature look, so why the need to make her pink? Is it because Mattel is afraid that non pink dolls don't sell? Or rather sell as well.

Offline Sprinkles

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1299 on: April 24, 2013, 11:16:15 AM »
I was looking at the back of Howleen's box and could make out all but one word. Here is what I saw:

When she discovers a genie and her lamp in the attic of Monster High, Howleen Wolf believes her dreams of popularity are only a wish away. But in the monster world, genies don't just grant three wishes: they grant 13! Now Howleen is about to discover that each wich comes with a dark side and soon she finds herself under an evil spell of temptation that wrecks havoc on the student (word starting with a "D", kinda looks like "disom" but I don't know)-body of Monster High. So join Frankie Stein, Clawdeen Wolf, Draculaura, Abbey Bominable and the rest of the Monster High ghouls as they strive to save Howleen.... and the very soul of Monster High!

The picture of Twyla's box is too far to read the back :huh:

Offline Mandy85

• Trade Count: (+61)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1300 on: April 24, 2013, 11:44:20 AM »
Twyla's cute, I'm really looking forward to adding her to my collection. Glad to finally have a proper name for her pet as well. :) I really hope these start shipping out to stores earlier than planned, I've only purchased one MH doll this year and I'm itching for something new.

who else is temped to press there face against Twyla's box and block the light when you find her on the shelves in store just to see what parts if any glow XD -raises hand-

Lol, if we don't have a confirmation by the time I find her on shelves, I was totally planning on doing this. I would have thought that if she did have glowing elements, that it would be advertised on her packaging, but it would be a nice surprise if she does.  ^.^ I'm such a sucker for anything that glows in the dark.

Offline heftysmurf76

• Big Brother Pony
  • Trade Count: (+100)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Big Brother Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1301 on: April 24, 2013, 11:46:01 AM »
I love Twyla's bunny's name "Dustin", coz he's a dust bunny...so cute...you go Mattel with the punyness!

Lol, if we don't have a confirmation by the time I find her on shelves, I was totally planning on doing this. I would have thought that if she did have glowing elements, that it would be advertised on her packaging, but it would be a nice surprise if she does.  ^.^ I'm such a sucker for anything that glows in the dark.
this^ as much as I want it to be true, I don't think anything on her will be GitD, I'm positive the packaging would have advertised it...
« Last Edit: April 24, 2013, 11:53:55 AM by heftysmurf76 »

Offline ShortyBoo

• Trade Count: (+212)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1302 on: April 24, 2013, 11:53:02 AM »
Twyla's adorable! I can't wait to get her.

Offline Zombelina

• Scarily Ever After
  • Trade Count: (+67)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1303 on: April 24, 2013, 01:06:21 PM »
Twylaaaaa! All my need! :hearts: She's a lovely lavender shade, I'm so glad! *flails madly for her release*
:heart: sales/trades ~ on hiatus :heart:

Frankie Stein

« Reply #1304 on: April 24, 2013, 01:11:36 PM »
I love Twyla's bunny's name "Dustin", coz he's a dust bunny...so cute...you go Mattel with the punyness!

this^ as much as I want it to be true, I don't think anything on her will be GitD, I'm positive the packaging would have advertised it...

I'm still hoping she does because DT Cleo didn't say anything about her pyramid night light glowing... Heres to hoping! :)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal