collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Monster High Discussion 16  (Read 42378 times)

Offline SunnieBunny

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v665/sunniebunny/MLP%204%20TRADE/
Re: Monster High Discussion 16
« Reply #1125 on: April 17, 2013, 01:17:21 PM »
My Boyfriend is the BEST! He stopped at Value Village last night before his shift at work and found me a bag of two monster High Dolls for $1.99 that i got this afternoon.
In the Bag was GB Clawdeen wearing her swimsuit with earrings, and SS Abbey only missing wrap and earrings. So still thrilled, YEAY! that makes finding 5 Monster High dolls second hand so far.
Only wish i could find some of the first releases lol. But finding any is Awesome!  :biggrin:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

My Monster High OC of Myself Sunnie Bunny with My Custom TMNT

animal_lover

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #1126 on: April 17, 2013, 01:23:34 PM »
MH facebook page just posted a pic of boo-lu! I love her! I hope they decide to make her into a doll!

I'd post the picture but idk how.  :lol:

Melissa

« Reply #1127 on: April 17, 2013, 01:33:39 PM »
My Boyfriend is the BEST! He stopped at Value Village last night before his shift at work and found me a bag of two monster High Dolls for $1.99 that i got this afternoon.
In the Bag was GB Clawdeen wearing her swimsuit with earrings, and SS Abbey only missing wrap and earrings. So still thrilled, YEAY! that makes finding 5 Monster High dolls second hand so far.
Only wish i could find some of the first releases lol. But finding any is Awesome!  :biggrin:
That's awesome! Everyone is having such good luck finding MH in thrift stores lately! I hope eventually some of that will come to me. Congrats Sunnie, glad you have a supportive bf... It took a while to get my fiance on board but it makes all the difference now (for one thing, second pair of scouting eyes!).

Offline mejohnson85

• Trade Count: (+37)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1128 on: April 17, 2013, 01:39:59 PM »
That's awesome! Everyone is having such good luck finding MH in thrift stores lately! I hope eventually some of that will come to me. Congrats Sunnie, glad you have a supportive bf... It took a while to get my fiance on board but it makes all the difference now (for one thing, second pair of scouting eyes!).

My husband use to complain about having to go to the doll section every time we went somewhere... He has now accepted his fate and is actually going through dolls (mostly on shelves I can't reach) for me... And for the most part picks really good face ups :)

Offline SunnieBunny

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v665/sunniebunny/MLP%204%20TRADE/
« Reply #1129 on: April 17, 2013, 02:02:22 PM »

My husband use to complain about having to go to the doll section every time we went somewhere... He has now accepted his fate and is actually going through dolls (mostly on shelves I can't reach) for me... And for the most part picks really good face ups :)

I even have mine trained to find vintage G1 and G3 My Little ponies lol.
LOVE when he comes home with some good stuff lol.

My Monster High OC of Myself Sunnie Bunny with My Custom TMNT

Offline Jenn77

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1130 on: April 17, 2013, 02:26:07 PM »
MH facebook page just posted a pic of boo-lu! I love her! I hope they decide to make her into a doll!

I'd post the picture but idk how.  :lol:

I hope they make her into one as well. She is pretty neat.
From MH FB Page: Boo-Lu :)

Calypso by~ Corona

Calypso by~ Brightberry

Offline michelle53

• Winger Fanatic!!
  • Trade Count: (+166)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Official Winger Nut
    • View Profile
« Reply #1131 on: April 17, 2013, 02:30:31 PM »
Good gravy she is FABULOUS!!!  Her outfit is awesome and I love her hair!!

Thank you Behemoth for my beautiful siggy!
HEY [you]! CHECK OUT MY EBAY SALES!!
http://www.ebay.com/usr/momlilyaria?_trksid=p2047675.l2559

animal_lover

« Reply #1132 on: April 17, 2013, 02:40:43 PM »
I love her whole style!

Offline pukunui

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • And the Trogdor comes in the niiiiiiiiight!!!
    • View Profile
    • pehr design & photography
« Reply #1133 on: April 17, 2013, 02:54:32 PM »
She does look pretty cool. Looks like another Grimmily-Anne sort of thing - a MH character based on a real person. Boo-Lu appears to be a graveyard ghost.

Offline Zombelina

• Scarily Ever After
  • Trade Count: (+67)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1134 on: April 17, 2013, 03:13:06 PM »
Yeah, I highly doubt she'll be a doll. There were no dolls for the girls of the first Kind Campaign (was that its name?), or for Emily-Anne last year for WeStopHate. They just ghoulify whoever runs the campaign they're teaming up with this year in the MH art style to promote it, which is awesome, but based on past experience doesn't involve the doll side of things at all.

/downer  :cloud:
:heart: sales/trades ~ on hiatus :heart:

Offline Nana-Rena

• Trade Count: (+17)
  • Target Exclusive Winter Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1135 on: April 17, 2013, 03:17:47 PM »
It's a shame, but I can understand that too. Ther are questions like should they get royalties or some such, since it is their likeness that is being used. I think the Princess from Enchanted, Gselle was supposed to be one of the Princess lineup for Disney, but then they would have had to pay Amy Adams royalties or something, so they didn't go through with it.

Great thrift store finds! GB Clawdeen is pretty rare.

Offline Vertefae

• Trade Count: (+101)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • Toadstool Tor
« Reply #1136 on: April 17, 2013, 03:23:00 PM »
I want her so much!

from1981

This is my newest Monster High doll Sweet 1600 Clawdeen, isn't she  gorgeous! I usually think that the Clawdeens look like another celebrity, but to me this one looks like Jennifer Hudson , which is great also because our creepy room-mate last may stole my Barbie that looked like Jennifer Hudson :lol: :enraged:. Also , is -Jackson Jekyll a hard to get ahold of /expensive doll cause I need one for one of my girl dolls? thanks  & here is my Sweet 1600 Clawdeen, thanks for looking

edit to merge with MH Discussion -- Jupi

« Last Edit: April 17, 2013, 03:52:40 PM by jupiternwndrlnd »

jupiternwndrlnd

« Reply #1138 on: April 17, 2013, 04:20:01 PM »
is -Jackson Jekyll a hard to get ahold of /expensive doll cause I need one for one of my girl dolls? \

Unfortunately he is in a higher price range (as are all the boys) ....I think his signature doll generally runs in the $40-70 range? someone correct me if I'm wrong

Offline mejohnson85

• Trade Count: (+37)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1139 on: April 17, 2013, 04:25:39 PM »
Nana-Rae may be able to get ahold f one for you... I think it was 27.00 € ??? Nana? Lol

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal