collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Monster High Discussion 16  (Read 42125 times)

Offline joey

• Trade Count: (+14)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Monster High Discussion 16
« Reply #1095 on: April 16, 2013, 04:54:15 PM »
My Target has restocked Sweet 1600s and Scary Tales

I'm curious. For how much do the ST dolls go?
My Target restocked all 3 of the ST dolls too, so it must be a countrywide thing...

Zapper, the dolls retail at minde for $24.99 USD, however they were on sale last month with teh PGs for $19.99 USD

They are 10 dollars more here in Canada what the eff!!!

Offline SunnieBunny

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v665/sunniebunny/MLP%204%20TRADE/
« Reply #1096 on: April 16, 2013, 04:57:13 PM »

My Target restocked all 3 of the ST dolls too, so it must be a countrywide thing...

Zapper, the dolls retail at minde for $24.99 USD, however they were on sale last month with teh PGs for $19.99 USD

They are 10 dollars more here in Canada what the eff!!!

I find dolls are usually more expensive here in Canada so I'm not surprised.
LOL
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

My Monster High OC of Myself Sunnie Bunny with My Custom TMNT

Offline Zapper

• Trade Count: (+22)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1097 on: April 16, 2013, 05:30:51 PM »

Thankies!
Oh man, so cheap. They're almost 40€ here. And of course Clawdeen is always sold out. She seems to be the most popular out of the three. I'd really love to get her one day, so it's great to hear they're still being sold in store in the U.S. :)

animal_lover

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #1098 on: April 16, 2013, 05:33:06 PM »

Thankies!
Oh man, so cheap. They're almost 40€ here. And of course Clawdeen is always sold out. She seems to be the most popular out of the three. I'd really love to get her one day, so it's great to hear they're still being sold in store in the U.S. :)

I still have mine available for sale if you're ever interested.

Offline Zapper

• Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1099 on: April 16, 2013, 05:40:13 PM »

Thankies!

Could you put her on hold for me? *g*
Of course, if you really need to sell her quickly because you need money or anything, then by all means sell her to someone else :)

Offline heftysmurf76

• Big Brother Pony
  • Trade Count: (+100)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Big Brother Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1100 on: April 16, 2013, 05:44:02 PM »
Thankies!
NP :D glad to help, I was REALLY tempted when they were on sale for $19.99, but I'm sure they'll go on sale again though, especially now that they have restocked them, so I'm going to wait it out :)

animal_lover

« Reply #1101 on: April 16, 2013, 06:11:51 PM »

Thankies!

Could you put her on hold for me? *g*
Of course, if you really need to sell her quickly because you need money or anything, then by all means sell her to someone else :)

Right now I have her listed on ebay but if she doesn't sell (which I doubt she will, since i've had her up there for weeks now) I can certainly put her on hold for you.

Poney M

« Reply #1102 on: April 17, 2013, 05:02:23 AM »
Thankies!
NP :D glad to help, I was REALLY tempted when they were on sale for $19.99, but I'm sure they'll go on sale again though, especially now that they have restocked them, so I'm going to wait it out :)
You should grab a a few and sell them to the poor Europeans :D We didn't even get them in Finland  -_-

Offline Nana-Rena

• Trade Count: (+17)
  • Target Exclusive Winter Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1103 on: April 17, 2013, 05:30:26 AM »
We never seem to get the really good stuff here. No Jinafire even! Or Scaris Ghoulia! But we do have the boys available pretty often.

We don't seem to be getting any of the two packs recently either and never to my knowledge any 3 or more packs.

Come to think of it, a friend of mine said that we never got Gil here, any other Euroean country never got Gil?

Offline joey

• Trade Count: (+14)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1104 on: April 17, 2013, 07:32:06 AM »
We never seem to get the really good stuff here. No Jinafire even! Or Scaris Ghoulia! But we do have the boys available pretty often.

We don't seem to be getting any of the two packs recently either and never to my knowledge any 3 or more packs.

Come to think of it, a friend of mine said that we never got Gil here, any other Euroean country never got Gil?

Since I'm pretty new to this I'm not sure how Canada has been stocking certain dolls and such. I have however noticed that I cannot find Jinafire here on the shelves at all. I always see tons of Skelita but not Jinafire. Is it possible she's being left out of shipments or do people really snatch her up that quickly?

Offline Vertefae

• Trade Count: (+101)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • Toadstool Tor
« Reply #1105 on: April 17, 2013, 07:53:31 AM »
Went to my Walmart today, we're fully stock on the slim dance dolls, slim scaris (including deuce) and catrine if anyone is looking for them. I'm happy to pick up and ship at cost!

Offline Zapper

• Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1106 on: April 17, 2013, 08:41:58 AM »

Are you looking for a Jin? Because my bestie and I will go doll hunting this weekend (she also wants Jinafire). Germany got her only recently and some stores offer her for 25€ :)
We could pick up a second one for you if we're lucky enough to find her.

Offline Nana-Rena

• Trade Count: (+17)
  • Target Exclusive Winter Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1107 on: April 17, 2013, 09:01:00 AM »

Are you looking for a Jin? Because my bestie and I will go doll hunting this weekend (she also wants Jinafire). Germany got her only recently and some stores offer her for 25€ :)

Thanks for the offer Zapper  :) I have her already, I got her from the interwebs. Good luck on your doll hunt! Which dolls are you looking for?

I went on a doll hunt last Friday with elonni and elonni Jr, her daughter and we found ponies, for elonni Jr and myself and a couple of dolls, like Scaris Rochelle, who seems to be pretty popular here.

Offline Aeryala

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Twinkle Eye Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1108 on: April 17, 2013, 09:05:42 AM »

Since I'm pretty new to this I'm not sure how Canada has been stocking certain dolls and such. I have however noticed that I cannot find Jinafire here on the shelves at all. I always see tons of Skelita but not Jinafire. Is it possible she's being left out of shipments or do people really snatch her up that quickly?

I believe Jinafire is harder to find because there is only one of her in each case.  She was hard to find here at first, but lately I've been seeing more of her on the shelves at Wal-Mart in particular.  Also, I have a MIB Jinafire for sale if you're interested.

Offline Zapper

• Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1109 on: April 17, 2013, 09:22:21 AM »

Thanks for the offer Zapper  :) I have her already, I got her from the interwebs. Good luck on your doll hunt! Which dolls are you looking for?

I went on a doll hunt last Friday with elonni and elonni Jr, her daughter and we found ponies, for elonni Jr and myself and a couple of dolls, like Scaris Rochelle, who seems to be pretty popular here.

We're going to ToysRUs to look for Jin, I <3 Fashion Frankie and LPS G3 blind bags and mayyybeee Transformers (our other big toy love next to MH and MLP).
Somehow I always end up far away from the next TRU, no matter where I move to. So I'm looking forward to it and taking advantage of my friend's car :lol:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal