collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Monster High Discussion 16  (Read 42038 times)

Offline tuneful87

• Shmexy Stallion
  • Trade Count: (+94)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
    • View Profile
Re: Monster High Discussion 16
« Reply #1065 on: April 14, 2013, 04:43:36 PM »
Found my next project :) Totally "borrowing" this idea :) Does anyone know what dress this is, though??
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Kitty Purry - SAVED! by BratzBoi™, on Flickr

Yummy!

Offline DazzleKitty

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+93)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1066 on: April 14, 2013, 04:48:57 PM »
That is an awesome werecat custom. Wow....
My Wishlist
3DS FC: 5284-1682-0844

Melissa

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #1067 on: April 14, 2013, 07:40:14 PM »
Wait, do Cutie Pops clothes fit MH? Is there a list somewhere on what doll clothes fit? I ask even though the last thing I need to do is to start buying dolls just for their clothes :blush:
I think Cutie Pops clothes are too small, but I could be wrong.

animal_lover

« Reply #1068 on: April 14, 2013, 08:02:36 PM »
I use shampoo and conditioner. I use Garnier Fructis. It works wonderfully on MH and MLP.

I used a particular Garnier Fructis deep conditioner, that was discontinued, on my dolls.  It was the best product I used on them.  I miss it:(  Nothing has ever come close to that stuff.  It washed out so cleanly, you'd be surprised I used anything at all.  Maybe I should try one of their regular conditioners :wonder:

I use the garnier triple nutrition deep conditioner and they always come out awesome!

Dorriebelle

« Reply #1069 on: April 14, 2013, 08:06:05 PM »
How do you spot a scalper on ebay? They list Deuce as "Deuce Gordon"

Anyone else see any good examples?

My fave so far is finding the Heath/Abbey set offered as a pre-order for the knockout price of $149.99 -
with free shipping !!!1!!! - and this lovely manifesto in the information portion of the auction page.
(ahem) Allow me to cut/paste...

A lot of buyers have been burned by vicious sellers and I truly empathize for any person
that is out to take advantage of another and I personally could never bring myself to terms of doing such

End cut/paste. Did you read something odd in that statement ? People really should proofread their manifestos
before they post 'em... but I think that seller actually meant what he/she said. At least that first part.
The second is too hypocritical to parse.

Read any good stupids lately ?

Offline DoomBunnies

• Trade Count: (+43)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://drefankearse.deviantart.com/
« Reply #1070 on: April 14, 2013, 08:24:49 PM »
How do you spot a scalper on ebay? They list Deuce as "Deuce Gordon"

Anyone else see any good examples?

My fave so far is finding the Heath/Abbey set offered as a pre-order for the knockout price of $149.99 -
with free shipping !!!1!!! - and this lovely manifesto in the information portion of the auction page.
(ahem) Allow me to cut/paste...

A lot of buyers have been burned by vicious sellers and I truly empathize for any person
that is out to take advantage of another and I personally could never bring myself to terms of doing such

End cut/paste. Did you read something odd in that statement ? People really should proofread their manifestos
before they post 'em... but I think that seller actually meant what he/she said. At least that first part.
The second is too hypocritical to parse.

Read any good stupids lately ?
Naw, I think that was worded perfectly. They are totally down with people who cheat and rip off others. Why else offer an at most $40 two pack for more than triple it's worth?
He who serves two masters lies to one.

It was when you found out you could make mistakes that you knew you were on to something.

Offline TrixieStix

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1071 on: April 14, 2013, 08:33:32 PM »
Twyla is such a cool doll!  I desperately need her hair to glow in the dark.....that would be fantastic.
ERMAHGERD! If her hair was GitD that would be EPIC! Heck if ANY part of her were/is GitD I'd be thrilled!

I think we're already out of luck concerning the hair. They showed a picture of her face in the dark and her hair didn't glow at all :(
Here's hoping at least her accessories will glow. She needs some kind of gimmick after all.

oh man >< Well I'm hoping at least something with her glows in the dark :heart:

I bet she will glow in the dark, or at least glow under black light.  My toys all light up in really interesting ways when the black light is on :)

Either way a black light sounds totally cool for displaying toys!  ^.^

Offline joey

• Trade Count: (+14)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1072 on: April 14, 2013, 08:34:54 PM »
Funny you mention that scalper.

I saw one on listing the Headmistress set for $100!!! 

Insane.

Offline DoomBunnies

• Trade Count: (+43)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://drefankearse.deviantart.com/
« Reply #1073 on: April 14, 2013, 11:08:14 PM »
..I can't stop giggling. Kind of completely off topic, but when looking for nail polish tutorials my friend found this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hA4JMNduPPQ
My first thought when she pulled the paper off the top of her lip was a bad faceup on a doll. It can be real for you!
He who serves two masters lies to one.

It was when you found out you could make mistakes that you knew you were on to something.

Offline Maniah

• This customizer is a proud pony hair licker!
  • Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+74)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • My Little Custom Pony
« Reply #1074 on: April 15, 2013, 06:29:03 AM »
I saw a shelf tag up at TRU yesterday and I forgot to take a picture >.< and it was in the next town over. I should see if my TRU has the same tag up because I distinctly remember it was a tag for 13. But I cannot remember if it was 13 wishes or Friday 13... Grr!

Anyway. New shelf tags going up = new dolls soon!

WildLace

« Reply #1075 on: April 15, 2013, 12:00:43 PM »
I saw a shelf tag up at TRU yesterday and I forgot to take a picture >.< and it was in the next town over. I should see if my TRU has the same tag up because I distinctly remember it was a tag for 13. But I cannot remember if it was 13 wishes or Friday 13... Grr!

EEEK!! that is so exciting!! I cant wait to see the 13 wishes dolls!!

Melissa

« Reply #1076 on: April 15, 2013, 12:13:22 PM »
..I can't stop giggling. Kind of completely off topic, but when looking for nail polish tutorials my friend found this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hA4JMNduPPQ
My first thought when she pulled the paper off the top of her lip was a bad faceup on a doll. It can be real for you!
Make sure you make an "O" shape, not the usual "Ah"

Offline Maniah

• This customizer is a proud pony hair licker!
  • Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+74)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • My Little Custom Pony
« Reply #1077 on: April 15, 2013, 12:45:53 PM »

EEEK!! that is so exciting!! I cant wait to see the 13 wishes dolls!!

I know! I looked for the tag at the TRU in my town but they didn't have it up. I am tempted to drive back to the other one just to take a picture.. but bleh. That's just a little bit longer than I can justify driving.

jupiternwndrlnd

« Reply #1078 on: April 15, 2013, 04:23:53 PM »
*whew* finally got around to adding the Scaris 2 pack shoes to the Shoe Guide.....just in time for a new influx of shoes to be released *falls over*
at least for a few days my shoe want list is at 2 pairs .... not that I am not super excited to see all these new dolls....but my bank account is moaning about the emanate shoe buying - lol

Offline Aeryala

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Twinkle Eye Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1079 on: April 15, 2013, 05:14:35 PM »
Wait, do Cutie Pops clothes fit MH? Is there a list somewhere on what doll clothes fit? I ask even though the last thing I need to do is to start buying dolls just for their clothes :blush:
I think Cutie Pops clothes are too small, but I could be wrong.

Nope, I've seen pics of MH dolls wearing Cutie Pops dresses.  But maybe I shouldn't post about it here, since there's the thread about clothes for MH dolls..

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal