collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Monster High Discussion 16  (Read 42330 times)

Poney M

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Monster High Discussion 16
« Reply #945 on: April 11, 2013, 01:06:13 AM »
I certainly hope so. How much was the set?

elonni

« Reply #946 on: April 11, 2013, 04:10:01 AM »
It's $74.99 for both packs. I just checked BBTS though, and it says there that they are sold out already!  :shocked:

jennovazombie

« Reply #947 on: April 11, 2013, 05:16:28 AM »
Oh my! My husband said I might actually get to buy a Cleo this year! I thought for sure he'd say no because of all the Sims stuff I want, but he said closer to my birthday he might buy me "that egyptian doll, it's weird you don't have her cuz you love Egyptian history so much." XD He's thinking about Jinafire too, because we both love Chinese culture and history as well, plus "She's got bigger boobs, that's funny in a doll."

Oh husbands, you can be so silly but nice sometimes. At least he's honest, right?

Offline shockponie

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #948 on: April 11, 2013, 08:03:01 AM »
I broke a stand clip trying to get it around sig Howleen's waist/shirt/jacket, blast it all!  >_<
Avatar by Shenanigans; Sig by Shaiyeh
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Zapper

• Trade Count: (+22)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #949 on: April 11, 2013, 08:57:45 AM »
I love Abbey, but I have to admit that I didn't even recognize her in this pack!  It's not necessarily a bad thing, I just think she looks a bit out of character for Abbey.
I'm with you on this, I sorta don't like her as much, being out of character, like she's too girly or something, I dunno, she's just not very...Abbey. I'll still be buying the 2 pack of course, but the driving reason will be for Heath

Agreed!!!

Pretty much this.
I love the stripey hair, but the high ponytail and her shortness compared to Heath make her look different from the yeti we know and love. Like she got a make-over to appeal to the macho in Heath...

Shahaila

« Reply #950 on: April 11, 2013, 09:03:44 AM »
I want Mad Science Ghoulia point balnk, bottom line, end of story.  I will either trade/sell Cleo or break down and let her be my first Cleo.  I really like the Abbey from the Abbey/Heath pack, but I already have 3 Abbeys (one I have up for trade), so not sure I really want another one when all those 13 Wishes dolls are going to be coming out and I know there are several there I am interested in.  Such hard choices.  :P

WildLace

« Reply #951 on: April 11, 2013, 01:00:14 PM »
Sorry about the subject change....but I just cannot believe my luck recently. Today I was minding my own business looking for ponies for some members here on the forum and BAM i get smacked in the face by a HOLT HYDE!!!! I never thought I would find him (So there is a small glimmer of hope for a Gil).

Anyway i bought him. I don't like him much his promo pics were better so yet again another boy I thought I would like is up for sale.

I haven't put him on my sales tread yet, It is dark here so pics would come out horrible, so I will put him up tomorrow morning.

You guys are welcome to make offers so long.  :biggrin:

i Am seriously hoping for a Gil and that I like him in person. I would love a guy in my collection to add some diversity.

Offline Nana-Rena

• Trade Count: (+17)
  • Target Exclusive Winter Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #952 on: April 11, 2013, 01:07:06 PM »
OMG! Wild Lace that is a fabulous find! Congratulations! I loooove Holt, he is my favorite boy of them all, well him and DotD Deuce. If you ever find DotD I will throw all my monies at you to have one.

WildLace

« Reply #953 on: April 11, 2013, 01:20:31 PM »
OMG! Wild Lace that is a fabulous find! Congratulations! I loooove Holt, he is my favorite boy of them all, well him and DotD Deuce. If you ever find DotD I will throw all my monies at you to have one.

I will keep a look out for him for you  :biggrin:

Offline michelle53

• Winger Fanatic!!
  • Trade Count: (+166)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Official Winger Nut
    • View Profile
« Reply #954 on: April 11, 2013, 01:29:54 PM »
Huzzah Holt Hyde!!  I just recently bought him off eBay, and he's by far my most expensive doll purchase.  He's a handsome little devil:)

Thank you Behemoth for my beautiful siggy!
HEY [you]! CHECK OUT MY EBAY SALES!!
http://www.ebay.com/usr/momlilyaria?_trksid=p2047675.l2559

Poney M

« Reply #955 on: April 11, 2013, 01:33:01 PM »
Oh, what an awesome find!  :) Needless to say I love Holt and will be very interesting if you decide to sell him  ^.^

Offline Nana-Rena

• Trade Count: (+17)
  • Target Exclusive Winter Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #956 on: April 11, 2013, 01:43:52 PM »
WildLace: Oh thank you! If there is anything here in Europe you need or want let me know and I eill look for it for you.

I saw DotD Deuce on evay for 80 pounds, and didn't buy him. The reason was that I promised my fiance, no more dolls this month or May and... I missed out. My conscience wouldn't have allowed me to get him though, no matter how good the price -_- -_- -_- -_- -_- -_- -_-

WildLace

« Reply #957 on: April 11, 2013, 01:55:02 PM »
Oh, what an awesome find!  :) Needless to say I love Holt and will be very interesting if you decide to sell him  ^.^

I am selling him. I just cant take pic of him now to put up on my sales tread it is 11pm here by me. So I will have to update my sales tread tomorrow when it is nice and sunny.

serena 219

« Reply #958 on: April 11, 2013, 03:04:00 PM »
By the way, why are there two different versions of SC Venus, one with green eyeshadow and another with pink? Are there any other differences between the two versions other than the eyeshadow?

Just adding my 2 cents.  I don"t know why there are two versions of Venus SC but the green eye shadow variant has pink lips.  The other Venus has a dark sort of maroon colored lips.

Offline nessa16

• Trade Count: (+122)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Sugarberry is SWEETEST Pony!
    • View Profile
    • Nessa's Toy Chest
« Reply #959 on: April 11, 2013, 03:21:50 PM »
Wild Lace, great luck!  I am jealous! 

Main Wishlist*Card List*Doll Sales
"It's not about how hard you hit, but how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!"-Sylvestor Stallone as Rocky Balboa in Rocky Balboa, "Live long and prosper."

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal