collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Monster High Discussion 16  (Read 42250 times)

Offline ShortyBoo

• Trade Count: (+212)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Monster High Discussion 16
« Reply #930 on: April 10, 2013, 05:40:30 PM »
The two packs aren't going to be exclusive to any particular store, are they? I hope not because I want to get the set and I don't want to have to pay shipping. I adore the Abbey from the set, but I'm not interested in Heath at all. I'll probably just sell or trade him.

Offline Icicle

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Come on everypony, smile, smile, smile~!
    • View Profile
« Reply #931 on: April 10, 2013, 05:49:03 PM »
The two packs aren't going to be exclusive to any particular store, are they? I hope not because I want to get the set and I don't want to have to pay shipping. I adore the Abbey from the set, but I'm not interested in Heath at all. I'll probably just sell or trade him.
If BBTS has them, then that should be an indication that they shouldn't. They don't stock store exclusives for pre-orders... I mean they will sometimes stock them but that's them grabbing a case from somewhere else and scalping (because yes, BBTS are scalpers. Don't be fooled by stock and deals, they can be nasty nasty scalpers).

I find it odd that I can't find the set by searching Monster High though, unless I'm that freaking oblivious o_o;

Okiedokieloki

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #932 on: April 10, 2013, 05:57:02 PM »
If BBTS has them, then that should be an indication that they shouldn't. They don't stock store exclusives for pre-orders... I mean they will sometimes stock them but that's them grabbing a case from somewhere else and scalping (because yes, BBTS are scalpers. Don't be fooled by stock and deals, they can be nasty nasty scalpers).

I find it odd that I can't find the set by searching Monster High though, unless I'm that freaking oblivious o_o;

They're there, just strangely not with the rest of the new stuff on the first page. They're a few pages in.

animal_lover

« Reply #933 on: April 10, 2013, 06:09:22 PM »
Yes, I was talking about the pre-order. I'm kind of torn about getting Heath and Abbey or not though. I don't really want them for my collection but they would probably make a good trade one day.

What does everyone else think?

Offline rayedelsol

• Trade Count: (+29)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Phoebe Nix
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #934 on: April 10, 2013, 06:29:54 PM »
The only thought I have about the Cleo/Ghoulia set is "NO OPEN TOED SHOES IN THE LAB!"  >_<
Cute set other than that though.

Me too! LOL

Offline heftysmurf76

• Big Brother Pony
  • Trade Count: (+100)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Big Brother Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #935 on: April 10, 2013, 06:40:02 PM »
Yes, I was talking about the pre-order. I'm kind of torn about getting Heath and Abbey or not though. I don't really want them for my collection but they would probably make a good trade one day.

What does everyone else think?
If you don't want them, why waste money on them for a possible trade that might happen?, seems like a waste to me. I'd save up and spend my money on dolls I want. Its one thing if you're picking them up at cost for other collectors who don't have access to them to be nice, but to buy a set just for the sake of a trade when it's brand new and readily available for most collectors, seems like a waste.

Offline Bow Tie

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Lady in Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #936 on: April 10, 2013, 07:22:13 PM »
OMG, OMG; OMG!!!  :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

I only just realized! The abbey in the 2 pack... She's the first Abbey since the sig that I really adore! i would like to know what other people who never got into Abbey think about her.

She's really the only Abbey I've liked. Scaris is ok, but this one is a winner for me! I love the candy-striped hair. :heart:
-Bow Tie

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thank you Lord Blumiere and Nence for my adorable adopts! :heart:

animal_lover

« Reply #937 on: April 10, 2013, 08:16:01 PM »
Is DDG Spectra the last version of her with the original face mold?

Offline Zombelina

• Scarily Ever After
  • Trade Count: (+67)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #938 on: April 10, 2013, 08:28:11 PM »
By the way, why are there two different versions of SC Venus, one with green eyeshadow and another with pink? Are there any other differences between the two versions other than the eyeshadow?

Lips are a different color too. Light pink on the one with green eyeshadow rather than the bright red of the sig look.

And her eyebrows are different too :D They are lighter brown on the "corrected" (green eyeshadow/pink lip) version. (I love this faceup!)
:heart: sales/trades ~ on hiatus :heart:

Offline mejohnson85

• Trade Count: (+37)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #939 on: April 10, 2013, 08:43:50 PM »
I am curious, how much bigger (size wise) are the pullip dolls vs MH dolls...

Nevermind... found a comparison shot  ^.^
« Last Edit: April 10, 2013, 08:47:52 PM by mejohnson85 »

Offline Nana-Rena

• Trade Count: (+17)
  • Target Exclusive Winter Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #940 on: April 10, 2013, 11:28:28 PM »
Wait, is the pre-order for both sets or just one? I'd assume it's for both since it's over $70 right?

It's for both sets. Elonni and I are ordering them  because we have no guarantee that these will ever be available in Finland, and we are pretty set on getting Heath and the Mad science set! I loooooove Cleo and Ghoulia!

Maniah: I agree with you! I love this Abbey, though I do have the sig one too, because that is her look on the webisodes.

Poney M

« Reply #941 on: April 10, 2013, 11:52:36 PM »
I'm a 100% sure Abbey&Heath wont be coming to Finland. I wants them too  :(

Offline Nana-Rena

• View Profile
« Reply #942 on: April 11, 2013, 12:00:12 AM »
Poney: Do you know where we can find out what is coming our way? I have no clue.

Poney M

« Reply #943 on: April 11, 2013, 12:10:49 AM »
I don't, but I'm willing to bet good money that these are one of those sets that skip us. Just like all multi-doll sets have.
I want Heath so bad! Don't care about the other set though.

Offline Nana-Rena

• View Profile
« Reply #944 on: April 11, 2013, 12:52:16 AM »
I am pretty sure that other stores will get preorder options too, maybe even Amazon.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal