collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Monster High Discussion 16  (Read 40987 times)

Offline pukunui

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • And the Trogdor comes in the niiiiiiiiight!!!
    • View Profile
    • pehr design & photography
Re: Monster High Discussion 16
« Reply #240 on: March 21, 2013, 12:18:46 AM »
Awww! She's cute. But why does she have to have the open mouth fang thing again?!

Offline Vertefae

• Trade Count: (+101)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • Toadstool Tor
« Reply #241 on: March 21, 2013, 03:58:31 AM »
Love DT Robecca. Thank god she doesn't have twelve thousand different shades of makeup. I really like DT Lagoona as well. Spectra just looks like she always does. She's always so underwhelming to me

Offline Maniah

• This customizer is a proud pony hair licker!
  • Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+74)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • My Little Custom Pony
« Reply #242 on: March 21, 2013, 04:50:02 AM »
I had my very first MH dream last night. I had stopped by a store out of curiosity.. and I spotted flames! On closer look, it was like 10 packs of the Classroom Abbey & Heath packs! I was so excited and I just grabbed every one I could see, thinking that folks here on the arena were going to be so thrilled. Then someone asked me why I had all of them, and I wound up spreading them all out on the floor and pointing out all the flaws in each doll. o.O

My dreams are actually sort of boring lol.

Offline amenoo

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: March 21, 2013, 05:50:17 AM »
Going to get all the new PD dolls. Its one of my favourite lines. I just love everyone in that line
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Adoptable made by me

Offline Keelee_von_Cupcake

• Trade Count: (+27)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: March 21, 2013, 06:01:18 AM »
I love DT Spectra's soft make-up (it's totally pastel signature), her translucent slippers, and I like the shape of her little nightgown. I'm totally relieved they did go with a cute gown for her, but I am a bit disappointed it's not white. I really may have to get some sort of custom one.

DT Robecca has wonderful chrome shoes and a cute sleep mask! And I LOVE that little Victrola. Honestly though, her Deluxe FP outfit with shorts still looks like her most pajama-y outfit to me. XD (Everytime I see her I pictured in it I think, heading to bed soon, Becca? :P) I love Lagoona with straight hair, too. SO much more manageable.

Offline nessa16

• Trade Count: (+122)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Sugarberry is SWEETEST Pony!
    • View Profile
    • Nessa's Toy Chest
« Reply #245 on: March 21, 2013, 06:08:12 AM »
I know this has probably been asked already, but is there any word or hope that we will be getting the rereleases of Wave 1 Clawdeen and Frankie here in the states?

Main Wishlist*Card List*Doll Sales
"It's not about how hard you hit, but how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!"-Sylvestor Stallone as Rocky Balboa in Rocky Balboa, "Live long and prosper."

MissSleepless

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #246 on: March 21, 2013, 06:24:47 AM »
Love the new Draculaura! Not too fussed about new PD, but Opie has my attention. Then I think I'll be getting a new DT Lagoona to keep my other one company. Has to be done :p

Also, anyone know what the going rate is for a MiB Toralei right now? She has a minor lipstick smudge. I could fix it before the doll goes out no problem. But yeah :)

Okiedokieloki

« Reply #247 on: March 21, 2013, 08:05:33 AM »
Awww! She's cute. But why does she have to have the open mouth fang thing again?!

Same thing I thought. XD In the first few pictures of her it didn't look like she had the open mouth look, and I was really happy for that because I don't like how it looks at all. So now I'm probably going to pass on the whole set, because I'm not buying it just for clothes. Her hairstyle and makeup look so cute too.  >_<

Offline Icicle

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Come on everypony, smile, smile, smile~!
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: March 21, 2013, 08:08:47 AM »
The open fangs don't bother me, I guess because of the overall look of the doll makes it less bleh. Which is what happened to me with the Wave 1 re-issue. I originally got her for the outfit (since it was so cheap), but fell in love despite her QC issues.

I need all the PD and DT3 dolls. Mattel just needs to stop I need my money aaaaa.

Offline bewilderness

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+79)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: March 21, 2013, 08:15:24 AM »
I really want Die-ner Lala's dress.

Offline Aeryala

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Twinkle Eye Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #250 on: March 21, 2013, 08:46:50 AM »
The new DT dolls look so cute!  I  really like all their outfits and details, though like others have said, it would have been nice to see Spectra in a more ghosty-looking gown.  I will definitely need that Robecca, she looks fantastic with lighter makeup.  I think that's my favorite thing about all the DT dolls - their faces all look softer and more natural. 

Die-ner Draculaura's outfit is so freaking adorable!  If anybody here is planning on buying the set but doesn't like her dress, I'd love to buy it off you when the time comes. 

Offline ShortyBoo

• Trade Count: (+212)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: March 21, 2013, 11:24:08 AM »
I really love PD Frankie, though I wouldn't want that one with bad eye wonk. I'm not sure if I want to get her to replace my Scaris Frankie yet or not (one doll per character rule) but I definitely want her outfit. I thought she had on a top & skirt, but seeing the better pics of her now, it looks to be a dress.

Of the new DT dolls, Spectra is definitely my favorite. I love her soft makeup and her nightgown and clear slippers are super cute. But I'd have to see her in person first before I decide if I like her enough to replace my signature Spectra.

Offline Sprinkles

• Trade Count: (+17)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: March 21, 2013, 12:29:42 PM »
The webisode with Skelita is up on Youtube in English ^.^

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=wUPxxbCe2yw
Pony want list | Doll want list | Starlight's Reference
Thank you TornadoTwist for my avatar :)

Offline Zapper

• Trade Count: (+22)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: March 21, 2013, 12:45:00 PM »
Someone post the new DT Ghouls!!

Thanks for sharing that ! I am in love with the Victrola Robecca is holding, and the goggle eye-mask and those slippers are TDF ! Kinda surprised Mattel didn't go with a simple white 'shroud' nightgown for Spectra, but what she's got is cute.

I love that Spectra's make-up is back to shades of blue! :heart:
But I agree on her outfit. The babydoll is cute and all, but a nightgown would have been much better. I think I'll have to get her, though!
Robecca, mh.. she's okay. Doesn't rock my world, but isn't bad either. I just think they're slowly losing her steampunk theme, which saddens me a bit.
Lagoona's clothes have nothing on her first DT version. Again they used this bright pink and blue with black combo on her and I'm not a fan of that.

PS: Die-ner Lala is a cutie! For the first time I find the "buckteeth" look on her endearing ^^
« Last Edit: March 21, 2013, 12:55:52 PM by Zapper »

jupiternwndrlnd

« Reply #254 on: March 21, 2013, 01:50:23 PM »
anyone with Scaris Frankie....is her hair mostly black? or mostly white?

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal