collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Monster High Discussion 16  (Read 40873 times)

Offline dragonlady

• Master of Organized Chaos
  • Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+191)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
Re: Monster High Discussion 16
« Reply #135 on: March 19, 2013, 01:59:53 PM »
Check any and all discount stores! I found the swimline girls at one (Reny's, Maine only chain). I would think Family Dollar and Dollar General would carry them too.

spherogirl

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #136 on: March 19, 2013, 02:00:35 PM »
Thanks for this, Mandy! I don't think I'll ever see him in store and I keep missing him on Amazon. I finally gave in ...I'm paying for shipping.

Scaris Deuce is up for sale on the Justice website, along with a 40% off checkout code:
http://www.shopjustice.com/girls-clothing/monster-high-scaris-city-of-frights-dolls/1131898/604

I don't know if these have been posted yet, but there's new promo images up on that German website for Spectra's bed and Lagoona's bath:
http://www.spielzeug-schuette.de/spielzeug/lieblings-stars-monster-high%E2%84%A2-zubeh%C3%B6r-1m3/mattel-y7714-spectra-vondergeist-bett-bsk.html
http://www.spielzeug-schuette.de/spielzeug/lieblings-stars-monster-high%E2%84%A2-zubeh%C3%B6r-1m3/mattel-y7715-lagoona-blue-dusche-bsl.html

Offline Squirrelypaws

• Trade Count: (+49)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: March 19, 2013, 02:06:24 PM »
Could you guys look at this auction I just won and tell me how I did?

Auction

Also, does anyone know if there's any fixing to a split arm seam that will still allow the arm to bend at the elbow and still turn? I picked up Scaris Abbey last night, and her arm seam seems to be split. I'd like to see if there's a way to fix her before going through the aggrevation of returning her.
**Formerly known as GryffindorHermione**
~*{Squirrely's Stuff For Sale}*~
Ponies ;; Dolls ;; Other Toys

Offline LuvlyMelody

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: March 19, 2013, 02:10:27 PM »
wow, you actually did pretty good, even better than good. :P

Not too sure about the arm split, since I have the same issue. @,@;
My Flickr Page
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

My Little Pony Checklist/Wishlist | Monster High Checklist/Wishlistvisitors can't see pics , please register or login

| For Sale | Wanted |

MelodyMistress

« Reply #139 on: March 19, 2013, 02:27:21 PM »
I think it would be nice to have a new type of wereanimal like a bunny girl, daughter of the march hare or the white rabbit or something. I love cats and wolves  but.....

Offline Sapphire-Light

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
    • http://sapphire-light.deviantart.com/
« Reply #140 on: March 19, 2013, 02:48:34 PM »

Auction

Also, does anyone know if there's any fixing to a split arm seam that will still allow the arm to bend at the elbow and still turn? I picked up Scaris Abbey last night, and her arm seam seems to be split. I'd like to see if there's a way to fix her before going through the aggrevation of returning her.

What's an arm split?  :what:

Offline Squirrelypaws

• Trade Count: (+49)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: March 19, 2013, 02:52:51 PM »
Maybe I used the wrong term; there's a seam on the upper arm where the two pieces of plastic are pressed together. Usually, they're glued together tightly so that the lower arm doesn't just fall out.

With this Abbey doll that I got, the seam isn't tight. It's starting to split apart, which makes the lower arm just fall out whenever it pleases. XD
**Formerly known as GryffindorHermione**
~*{Squirrely's Stuff For Sale}*~
Ponies ;; Dolls ;; Other Toys

Offline Sprinkles

• Trade Count: (+17)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: March 19, 2013, 03:00:12 PM »

Auction

I'd say you did great winning any deluxe doll at that price! Congrats!
Pony want list | Doll want list | Starlight's Reference
Thank you TornadoTwist for my avatar :)

Offline tuneful87

• Shmexy Stallion
  • Trade Count: (+94)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: March 19, 2013, 03:35:34 PM »
I think it would be nice to have a new type of wereanimal like a bunny girl, daughter of the march hare or the white rabbit or something. I love cats and wolves  but.....

PLEASE!!!! Like the viera of Final Fantasy. Yum!

Offline LuvlyMelody

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: March 19, 2013, 03:48:17 PM »
Werebear! Wereskunk, Werebunny, Werehamster, Wererat! No wait, we have the "cat" CAM

Any kind of weremammal would work.
My Flickr Page

My Little Pony Checklist/Wishlist | Monster High Checklist/Wishlistvisitors can't see pics , please register or login

| For Sale | Wanted |

empirical

« Reply #145 on: March 19, 2013, 03:52:43 PM »
Check any and all discount stores! I found the swimline girls at one (Reny's, Maine only chain). I would think Family Dollar and Dollar General would carry them too.

i've never heard of a dollar general selling them. i've checked both of mine at random just to make sure i wasn't missing something but there were never any. finally i asked a clerk at each store and they both told me they don't sell them.

Offline MilkyTaroMochi

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Ivy is best pony. <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: March 19, 2013, 03:55:33 PM »

i've never heard of a dollar general selling them. i've checked both of mine at random just to make sure i wasn't missing something but there were never any. finally i asked a clerk at each store and they both told me they don't sell them.
I was at a Dollar General a few months ago (December, I believe) and they had the Wave 2 Dead Tired dolls on the shelves. I remember they had some ads on their windows when I had walked in and the DT dolls were on it. Maybe they had them in for the holiday season?
Thank you so much for the adoptable, Corona! :D

shivvy

« Reply #147 on: March 19, 2013, 04:24:45 PM »
Went by ALDI to pick up groceries, and their Monster High display was absolutely destroyed. I feel kinda bad for all the barbies that got caught in the crossfire.

Offline ShortyBoo

• Trade Count: (+212)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: March 19, 2013, 05:24:30 PM »
Went by ALDI to pick up groceries, and their Monster High display was absolutely destroyed. I feel kinda bad for all the barbies that got caught in the crossfire.

Which line did Aldi have? Mine doesn't have any MH dolls right now. They had RM back before Christmas, but they didn't last too long. I go there pretty often since I only live about a mile away and it's easier to run there for milk or bread than it is to go the 5 miles to Walmart.

Offline heftysmurf76

• Big Brother Pony
  • Trade Count: (+100)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Big Brother Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: March 19, 2013, 05:39:30 PM »
Where is RM Clawdeen showing up? I haven't seen her anywhere, is she not in wide release? I know folks have gotten their hands on RM Abbey single (I've even seen her), is she like the swim line dolls and only showing up in smaller chains? Admittedly I haven't checked family dollar or dollar general, and we only have 1 kmart in my area. I guess I could check Kohls...thoughts?

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal