collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Info on these?  (Read 3772 times)

Offline Rhubarbpie

• Trade Count: (+70)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Info on these?
« Reply #45 on: March 18, 2013, 09:58:12 AM »
Well, the auction on these has ended, Pinkie went for $87.66 and Wysteria went for $182,24  :shocked:

I hope whoever won them enjoys them! And if they are on here, send us some pics  :lol:

YellowCat

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #46 on: March 18, 2013, 10:14:12 AM »
OMG!  I hope these get a wide release and a few more new characters.  Don't care for the glitter pasted to the outside of the pony (that stuff gets all over the place, like in my eyes) but it's something new and I'm sure I could get the glitter off with hot water soaks. :frolic:

Offline Buffy

• Trade Count: (+192)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
    • Buffys Paradise
« Reply #47 on: March 18, 2013, 10:43:30 AM »
I wanted that Wysteria, but that was really too much for me

Offline LunaDehligt

• Trade Count: (+74)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • the fun has been doubled! :D I SO LOVE MY PERSONA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: March 18, 2013, 10:52:10 AM »
They are cute, but have ´t seen them before

Offline josiekat

• Trade Count: (+20)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • There's no such thing as a bait Bluebelle!
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: March 18, 2013, 11:01:53 AM »
Well, the auction on these has ended, Pinkie went for $87.66 and Wysteria went for $182,24  :shocked:

I hope whoever won them enjoys them! And if they are on here, send us some pics  :lol:

Wow. I knew that they would be up in price, but I didn't think that Wysteria would go that high. I'm glad I didn't bother to bid. Congrats to the winners, but I really hope I can find them for $5 a piece somewhere down the road. lol

Offline Flitter

• Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: March 18, 2013, 12:40:13 PM »
Wow, Wysteria went for more than the translucent Fluttershy and AJ that were listed recently!
I hope if someone here on the Arena was the lucky winner of either they will share their thoughts and maybe some more pics of these girls!
I still am hoping there will be a wave or set of translucent ponies released eventually.  :hope:
« Last Edit: March 18, 2013, 12:41:44 PM by 3377345 »

brittney_rochelle

« Reply #51 on: March 18, 2013, 11:02:57 PM »
Wysteria is very pretty! I would love to have her! Of course, I hope that glitter comes off...I can't stand flaky glitter!  ><

Offline rtattles

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+39)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
    • Rtattles' Blog
« Reply #52 on: March 19, 2013, 12:15:46 AM »
I wish my next job will pay me well enough to afford ponies like that :( Really want!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Inventorising my collection @ http://rtattles.wordpress.com/
Formerly known as DebonaireThundercloud

spookysage

« Reply #53 on: March 19, 2013, 01:15:26 AM »
Yes I agree..glittering only the outside of the pony and the eyes to me just doesn't  look right.  Its just lazy workmanship.  I did not mind this so much with the blind bag size...this should not carry into the brushable line.
My complaint about glittery blind bags is a little different - I'm more annoyed by this obvious non-glittery patch all around the eyes and symbol. Hopefully sizing them up will help with at least one of our complaints! Although, hopefully it might just be the angle, Pinkie seems have the Huge Margin Of Glitter Avoidance instead...
I was wondering the same thing!  The black balloon seems an odd touch for a little girl's toy.  Why Pinkie Pie and Wysteria, though, I wonder?
Complaining about little girl's toys in pink, white, and black on a forum with a Monster High subsection? Tsk!  ;)

I am pretty fond of the shimmery look of translucent surface glitter, though my blind bags don't have to put up with heavy handling. They both look so pretty - already kind of itching for customs, even though my only experience so far is with a McD's toy!

Offline Summerlycoris

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Big Brother Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: March 19, 2013, 02:43:59 AM »
Wow, both Pinkie and Wysteria look so awesome! I really hope they'll be released soon, though hopefully not with the glitter over the eyes. It might make them look really weird.

Thanks to Shenanigans and Princess Starburst for this awesome signature and to sunnyrain for my avatar. And my Newbie Swap list is here.

Offline Cadence

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • The Polyglot Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: March 19, 2013, 06:25:52 PM »
That Wysteria is goregeous!!
Now if only they made TE G4s as well... :)
 || Sig by LunaCat || :fox: :heart:

Offline Rhini

• Trade Count: (+82)
  • MOC Mimic
  • In Ponyland, all the food is poison!
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: March 20, 2013, 07:21:35 AM »
Ahhhh so much love for these! C'mon glitter ponies!!

Offline Tropical_Sunset

• Trade Count: (+86)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: March 20, 2013, 11:46:11 AM »
They're both really pretty, but of course I'm partial to the new character!  An earth pony with unicorn eyes!  I love her!!
I'm just worried that we'll never see them in stores... Taobao is a blessing and a curse.  It's fun to see what's coming, but it's pretty depressing to see products that never make it to the shelves (Minty, Sweetie Blue, translucent main 6)....
Here's hoping they're actually released.  With no glitter on their EYEBALLS.  Seriously, what's that about?
« Last Edit: March 20, 2013, 02:23:47 PM by Tropical_Sunset »

Offline Flitter

• Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: March 20, 2013, 04:05:58 PM »
Taobao is a blessing and a curse.  It's fun to see what's coming, but it's pretty depressing to see products that never make it to the shelves (Minty, Sweetie Blue, translucent main 6)....
I completely agree. As exciting as it is to see prototypes on ebay and taobao, it's so very disappointing when certain ones never come out in stores and not knowing when, if or where they may be released is frustrating.  :think:

Offline Sunset

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: April 16, 2013, 10:31:41 AM »
Well, the third set of these just showed up.  I am starting to get excited that these might actually be released.

Any thoughts on the fact that all three sets so far have come from the same seller?

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal