collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Show me your Monster Highs!  (Read 6025 times)

Offline lemonice

• Trade Count: (+64)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
Show me your Monster Highs!
« on: March 14, 2013, 02:40:24 PM »
I want to see your dolls and show me your favories, and write why that doll is your favorit?

I only have one and that i Jackson. I bought him from Tradera (Like ebay but Swedish) not MIB.

:)

Offline pukunui

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • And the Trogdor comes in the niiiiiiiiight!!!
    • View Profile
    • pehr design & photography
Re: Show me your Monster Highs!
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2013, 03:27:23 PM »
You can see all my dolls here. I'm not sure I've got favorites anymore, though. I only collect the ones I like, so in a way they're all my favorites. If I had to pick some, I'd say sig Ghoulia, Howleen, classroom Lagoona, CAM gargoyle, and Gil.

Ghoulia is the one I identify with most, being a smart, bespectacled geek. Howleen is just super cute and spunky. Classroom Lagoona is super sweet and friendly. The gargoyle is so photogenic. And Gil is possibly the most detailed of all the dolls in terms of his sculpt and all the little hidden extras (like the scales on his chest and the dorsal fin on his back and the like).

Offline lemonice

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2013, 03:38:06 PM »
Very nice pictures!!! I want lagoona very bad =) hehe

Offline pukunui

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2013, 03:45:20 PM »
Any particular Lagoona?

Offline Sprinkles

• Trade Count: (+17)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2013, 03:47:23 PM »
Here's a picture of my ghouls with Deuce

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

I need to take an updated picture because I have Catrine now and I did a bit of rearranging :P
Pony want list | Doll want list | Starlight's Reference
Thank you TornadoTwist for my avatar :)

Offline mejohnson85

• Trade Count: (+37)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2013, 09:20:04 PM »

Heres mine... again... LMAO
« Last Edit: April 01, 2013, 07:33:45 AM by mejohnson85 »

angelfish

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2013, 09:32:19 PM »
Here's a link to a few of my fav MH ghouls:
Howleen about to boil some chickens with her best friend Flea, a custom blythe
http://www.flickr.com/photos/49746645@N00/8556365592/in/photostream

Jellybean, my CAM Blob girl trying on the Bratzilla SAW (switch-a-witch) afro...
http://www.flickr.com/photos/49746645@N00/8541004710/in/photostream

RM Ghoulia and Skelita arguing about who should wear the skully CAM dress..
http://www.flickr.com/photos/49746645@N00/8523040930/in/photostream

Rochlle and Scaris Deuce sharing a moment:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/49746645@N00/8415650370/in/photostream

And lastly Cupid with 'double' arrows and GR Draculaura's wings..
http://www.flickr.com/photos/49746645@N00/8556360748/in/photostream/

Sig Howleen is by far my fav MH ghoul, she gets photographed and changed the most.  I just love her and want every version of her MH releases.  Jellybean/Blob Girl is my fav CAM, I love her pink sparkly body, her awesome 50s helmet hair, everything really.  RM Ghoulia is my fav Ghoulia to photograph, her brain helmet is just win. Ghoulia is probably my fav character in the shows as well.  Skelita and Cupid are two of my fav designs, they are both gorgeous and creepy in a sweet way.  Adore them.  Deuce is my fav MH boy doll.  He is just so cute and since I have no Cleo in my collection he gravitated towards Rochelle, who I also love.  Her style, her pink hair and her sweet face makes her one of my fav ghouls.. :)
« Last Edit: March 14, 2013, 09:35:31 PM by angelfish »

Offline MilkyTaroMochi

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • Ivy is best pony. <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2013, 10:47:38 PM »
Here's my collection. xD

Monster High, I CHOOSE YOU! by MistrallaMilky, on Flickr

Out of all my dolls, my Sig. Draculaura (who is currently in her PD outfit ) is my favorite. She was my first MH doll, and the one that started it all for me. :heart: My other favs are Sig. Abbey, Purrsephone, Jackson, and Home Ick Frankie. :)
Thank you so much for the adoptable, Corona! :D

Offline lemonice

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 15, 2013, 02:07:11 AM »
Very nice dolls =) Who is the most rare doll?

Post Merge: March 15, 2013, 02:08:16 AM

Any particular Lagoona?

this i want

Offline pukunui

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 15, 2013, 02:04:24 PM »
The most rare would be the SDCC exclusives (b&w sig Frankie, Deadfast Ghoulia, and Scarah & Hoodude), plus some of the boys (mainly Holt and Gil, although they're getting rereleased this year).

Skull Shores Lagoona is probably gone from most stores by now, but she was pretty common in her day. Have you looked on ebay? I wouldn't be surprised if you could get her there for a decent price.

Flutterwonder13

« Reply #10 on: March 15, 2013, 02:33:55 PM »
The most rare would be the SDCC exclusives (b&w sig Frankie, Deadfast Ghoulia, and Scarah & Hoodude), plus some of the boys (mainly Holt and Gil, although they're getting rereleased this year).

Skull Shores Lagoona is probably gone from most stores by now, but she was pretty common in her day. Have you looked on ebay? I wouldn't be surprised if you could get her there for a decent price.

Holt's rerelease has been confirmed? Details? He's my ultimate grail!  :shocked:

Offline pukunui

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 15, 2013, 02:45:53 PM »
Holt's rerelease has been confirmed? Details? He's my ultimate grail!  :shocked:
Yes. This is what Mattel Australia's customer service told me via e-mail a few weeks ago:

There are currently no plans to range the Heath and Abbey 2 pack in NZ.  We can confirm, that there are 4 boys available this year (Clawd, Gil, Deuce & Holt) in various packs and configurations. We unfortunately can’t tell you when they are coming out, so you’ll have to keep your eyes out in store for them!  The reason for this is a lot of the new product coming out is characters we haven’t yet revealed in the webisode content (www.monsterhigh.com), so all this is very hush-hush.

We can confirm Holt does not unfortunately have articulated wrists.

Deuce is undoubtedly referring to Scaris Deuce. I'm surprised they mentioned Clawd and Gil, since they have now been revealed to be in multipacks, which we normally don't get (as you can see we won't be getting Heath & Abbey). That just leaves Holt, and since they said he won't have articulated wrists, my guess is they'll just be putting out more stock of his signature version. If that's the case, I'll be a bit disappointed as I am hoping for they'll eventually release a better outfit for him. I hate his signature clothes.

Flutterwonder13

« Reply #12 on: March 15, 2013, 02:58:55 PM »
Yes. This is what Mattel Australia's customer service told me via e-mail a few weeks ago:

There are currently no plans to range the Heath and Abbey 2 pack in NZ.  We can confirm, that there are 4 boys available this year (Clawd, Gil, Deuce & Holt) in various packs and configurations. We unfortunately can’t tell you when they are coming out, so you’ll have to keep your eyes out in store for them!  The reason for this is a lot of the new product coming out is characters we haven’t yet revealed in the webisode content (www.monsterhigh.com), so all this is very hush-hush.

We can confirm Holt does not unfortunately have articulated wrists.

Deuce is undoubtedly referring to Scaris Deuce. I'm surprised they mentioned Clawd and Gil, since they have now been revealed to be in multipacks, which we normally don't get (as you can see we won't be getting Heath & Abbey). That just leaves Holt, and since they said he won't have articulated wrists, my guess is they'll just be putting out more stock of his signature version. If that's the case, I'll be a bit disappointed as I am hoping for they'll eventually release a better outfit for him. I hate his signature clothes.

Any word on an American release? If not, could I maybe ask for you to pick one up for me when the time comes? Granted it's not super expensive.  :blush:

Offline pukunui

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 15, 2013, 03:02:15 PM »
Any word on an American release? If not, could I maybe ask for you to pick one up for me when the time comes? Granted it's not super expensive.  :blush:
It's a possibility.

lupachiotta

« Reply #14 on: March 15, 2013, 09:44:51 PM »

Here is about half of my collection. The other half...mostly Draculauras are packed away. Considering selling them as what is the point if I don't have room and I also collect so many things! Anyway my favorites are hard to pick. I love my three Draculauras I have out, especially Snow Bite. But I also fell in love with Howleen. And Skelita. A few of those are also customs. I also love my tiny Ipod App figurines.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal