collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Monsters you wish they'd make?  (Read 3945 times)

Offline tuneful87

• Shmexy Stallion
  • Trade Count: (+94)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
    • View Profile
Re: Monsters you wish they'd make?
« Reply #60 on: March 18, 2013, 06:15:26 PM »
Of course a sphinx wouldn't be four-legged, but bent into the "MH style". Think a winged werecat but with a head similar to Cleo (a regular human head and face).
I'm still against the idea of attaching wings to an Egyptian sphinx. Plus, the Greek sphinx is already female - and big on riddles. A Greek Sphinx character could be a clever prankster ^^

Sounds like what we need is a sphinx CAM. That way everyone can add or take away whatever extra body parts they like! Muahaha!

^^ Mattel do you hear this!!! Make it happen!!!  :lol:

You crack me up, girl!

Refuse to Dance

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #61 on: March 18, 2013, 06:23:35 PM »
Of course a sphinx wouldn't be four-legged, but bent into the "MH style". Think a winged werecat but with a head similar to Cleo (a regular human head and face).
I'm still against the idea of attaching wings to an Egyptian sphinx. Plus, the Greek sphinx is already female - and big on riddles. A Greek Sphinx character could be a clever prankster ^^

Sounds like what we need is a sphinx CAM. That way everyone can add or take away whatever extra body parts they like! Muahaha!

You crack me up, girl!

We wants it! NAO XD

Offline Zapper

• Trade Count: (+22)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: March 19, 2013, 06:15:24 AM »

You crack me up, girl!

We wants it! NAO XD

We wants it, we needs it. Must have the precious~

Offline Angelkitty21

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Ouchy Roids Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: March 21, 2013, 01:04:44 AM »
Chupacabra (is there a consensus on what one looks like?)
Nuckelavee (might make a better custom)
Ogre
Clown/mime (I don't get clownphobia, but if done right could be creepy)
Sasquatch (introduced as Abbey's woodsy cousin!)
Fire girl
Ent/tree person (Venus' relation?)
Kappa
Mr staypuft... Ok now I just need sleep :p

elonni

« Reply #64 on: March 21, 2013, 02:50:06 AM »
How about a daughter of Cthulhu?

Offline Angelkitty21

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Ouchy Roids Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: March 21, 2013, 04:56:18 PM »
^YES. but mattel could run into trouble with Lovecraft themes, as some churches have a stick up it about Lovecraft.

...BUT, if they DID do one, I vote for this design: http://beautiful-work-of-meh.tumblr.com/post/41745298896/cthylla-lovecraft-bio
or this: http://www.deviantart.com/art/C-thalhina-Octomarine-Monster-High-OC-308542951

OMG Son wu Kong! http://modmonsters.tumblr.com/post/25976203935/new-mh-oc-sun-xiaoqing-daughter-of-the-monkey

Offline tuneful87

• Shmexy Stallion
  • Trade Count: (+94)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
    • View Profile
Re: Monsters you wish they\'d make?
« Reply #66 on: March 23, 2013, 09:29:54 AM »
^YES. but mattel could run into trouble with Lovecraft themes, as some churches have a stick up it about Lovecraft.

...BUT, if they DID do one, I vote for this design: http://beautiful-work-of-meh.tumblr.com/post/41745298896/cthylla-lovecraft-bio
or this: http://www.deviantart.com/art/C-thalhina-Octomarine-Monster-High-OC-308542951

OMG OMG!!!! I AM IN LOVE!

Post Merge: March 23, 2013, 09:30:48 AM

Some ideas that I think would be cool.....

Faun
Elf (could be short like Howleen)
Bat
Pegasus
Gnome (could be very cute with some creativity)
varous nymph spirits.....water, fire, etc

I love the nymph idea! A wood nymph would be fabulous, though probably a bit too close to Venus...

spookysage

« Reply #67 on: March 23, 2013, 03:55:48 PM »
So many possibilities! Let's see, I have a soft spot for terrifying sea nymphs, sirens and rusalkas and such. Definitely need more background characters - invisible man, minotaur... Deuce needs a sister or something. Love the suggestions so far - slime girls and harpies and jackalopes, yes please!

I'm no good at remembering all the cool monsters I've heard of... all I can think of is a manananggal. I wouldn't mind having a doll that comes apart at the waist with dangling entrails, but that might not be very marketable.

idolstar

« Reply #68 on: March 23, 2013, 04:43:57 PM »
I would like to see more winged type monster <.< there's only the silly cam wings i want big BIG wings
plus a bunny monster would be nice as well... or a deer type one with hooves and not feet..

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal