collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Build a Bear ~ Build a Pony  (Read 27485 times)

Offline cloud_weaver

• Trade Count: (+126)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
Re: Build a Bear ~ Build a Pony
« Reply #375 on: April 13, 2013, 09:05:08 PM »
Okay, I'm late on the bandwagon, and don't want to read all 26 pages.  *blush*

Could someone fill me in - are they releasing more than Rainbow Dash and Pinkie?  And how long are they gonna be at BAB?  =D
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thank you LunaCat for my Kirin Cloud Weaver!
Cloudie’s Wish List
- http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,396949
Cloudie’s TRADE List
- http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,396962

Offline HawaiianRain

• Guardian of Imagination
  • Trade Count: (+16)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #376 on: April 13, 2013, 09:57:13 PM »

Could someone fill me in - are they releasing more than Rainbow Dash and Pinkie?  And how long are they gonna be at BAB?  =D

They will probably be at BAB until stock runs out. I'm guessing until the month of april. As for the others, we have heard from BAB employees that twilight and fluttershy are up next for the month of August.

Offline cloud_weaver

• Trade Count: (+126)
    • View Profile
« Reply #377 on: April 13, 2013, 10:39:10 PM »

They will probably be at BAB until stock runs out. I'm guessing until the month of april. As for the others, we have heard from BAB employees that twilight and fluttershy are up next for the month of August.

Oh perfect!  Thanks.  ^_^  the only BAB we've got around here is the Mall of America, and while I'd love to go to pick up one, I think I'll hold out until Fluttershy.  :lovey:  The crowds at the MOA are sometime unbearable...  Get it?  Un *bear* able?  LOL!  Alright, it's late and I'm a little off at the moment.  :silly:

Thank you LunaCat for my Kirin Cloud Weaver!
Cloudie’s Wish List
- http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,396949
Cloudie’s TRADE List
- http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,396962

shadowdreamer

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #378 on: April 13, 2013, 10:41:17 PM »

Oh perfect!  Thanks.  ^_^  the only BAB we've got around here is the Mall of America, and while I'd love to go to pick up one, I think I'll hold out until Fluttershy.  :lovey:

I agree, I have a pinkie pie plush already.....and a Fluttershy and Twilight, but since Fluttershy and Twilight are my favorites, I will get them instead of Pinkie or Rainbow since they are kinda expensive..and I personally have to go to a different state just to go to build a bear.

Offline ShortyBoo

• Trade Count: (+212)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #379 on: April 13, 2013, 10:47:04 PM »
Anyone know a safe way to remove ink from these? When I removed Pinkie's cape (she came dressed) I found a small black line that looks like it was made with a black pen or marker on her display side directly under the band to her skirt. Water and soap didn't remove it and I'm afraid of trying anything more severe because I don't want to ruin the fabric.

You just got her, right? I would call BABW. If she came to you that way they should be able to send you a new one.

sailorstitch

Yeah, she came with the ink mark on her. It's a curved black line about an inch long. It reminds me of a ballpoint pen mark, but I don't know for sure that's what it is. I know I probably could send her back for a replacement, but it took almost 2 full weeks to get her in the first place and it's not a major thing really. Her outfit does cover it up. I just figured if there was an easy way to remove it without harming her, I'd do it, but if there's not I'd just leave it how it is.

Offline Scraleos

• Trade Count: (+35)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #380 on: April 13, 2013, 11:57:12 PM »
I hope they release the Princess ponies next! Celestia, Luna, Cadance and Twilight Sparkle, I think I would be broke if they did that XD I bought a Rainbow Dash yesterday, and I thought I wouldn't like the 'real' hair, but it's actually very fun to play with!

Trade | Wanted | Pony Plushies

Offline Cool.Breeze

• Trade Count: (+24)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #381 on: April 14, 2013, 08:52:06 AM »

Really?? Is this confirmed? :O I will definitely be there on the first day of the release for both, I REALLY want a Fluttershy! Rainbow Dash sold out here in my city in 11 days!! So only Pinkie Pie is left for this round. So glad I got both of mine on April 1st :)

Offline Calico_Star

• Trade Count: (+63)
    • View Profile
« Reply #382 on: April 14, 2013, 09:17:30 AM »
Still waiting for my Dash in the mail. Hopefully I can find Pinkie secondhand at a later date :P I'm glad to see that they have other characters planned. I wish Applejack wasn't always last though :P (Assuming BAB makes her at all)

:heart: My Deviantart :heart: Commissions: Closed

Dojo

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #383 on: April 14, 2013, 01:28:29 PM »
I must say they really mastered the cute factor with these. Every picture I see, Pinkie and RD's eyes are looking into my soul telling me to buy them. If they make Luna and Celestia ones my mind would just lose it. I saw that they were mentioned in that poll, so now I wonder how likely it is that they actually happen.

Online Snapdragon

• Trade Count: (+103)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #384 on: April 14, 2013, 07:15:17 PM »
I got my Pinkie! ... my second Pinkie. :blush: She's my traveling buddy, so it's okay! :lmao: Ooops.
Commissions and sales are currently closed due to pandemic.~*~Sales!~*~Want List ~*~JAFFACAKE!

Offline TrixieStix

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #385 on: April 14, 2013, 08:37:17 PM »
I got my Pinkie! ... my second Pinkie. :blush: She's my traveling buddy, so it's okay! :lmao: Ooops.

Hurrah!  That's awesome  :biggrin:  I took Rainbow to a friend's house the other day and it was fun journeying with a pony, and then I brought Pinkie in her skates to a niece's bday bash to celebrate with her stuffies/her own BaB Dash. Yay for pony companions!

Offline ShannonInPonyland

• Trade Count: (+29)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #386 on: April 14, 2013, 09:37:14 PM »
Went to Build A Bear for my birthday (the 13th) and instead of just getting Rainbow Dash as I was planning, I just couldn't resist that adorable little face of Pinkie's so now they are both mine! :lol:
I can't get over how soft and absolutely adorable they are!!!

Glad to hear they're releasing more because my mom texted me yesterday saying she has a $25 gift card for BAB that was my brother's but he doesn't want it... :devious:

Offline BlueBelle

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Twinkle Eye Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #387 on: April 14, 2013, 09:45:50 PM »
From what I heard from the employee at our store she said Pinkie would be going away but Dash would be around for awhile. My store still had TONS of each though.

And it was still very much up in the air as to what two were coming in August, so I wouldn't confirm Fluttershy or Twilight no matter what was said.  It depends on the survey outcome.

She did say the most requests they had gotten were Applejack and Rarity so far. So don't assume anything folks! :D
Besides I'm sure they will release all six by the end of the year anyway.

And I don't think they are expensive at all! Wish people would stop saying that. They are very reasonable for what you get and I've seen the prices of other plushes. They are very much worth it! At least these are more accurate looking, well made and a good size. Not to mention the outfits and such. When you get all the accessories then it ads up. But just the ponies aren't that much at all.
And besides they way they are spreading out the releases its not too big a deal to buy them. Now if they released them all at once, uh oh!! lol

Offline Emberfly

• Trade Count: (+57)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • I Want to Sticker the World!
    • View Profile
« Reply #388 on: April 14, 2013, 10:04:18 PM »
I stopped in at my BaB today to pick up the skates since I was regretting not getting them and to pay for my RD who wasn't added to my bill on the 1st when I went and did my ponies.  The great news is that the cashier talked to her manager and said I could keep RD for free!  Yay, now I'm not stealing the pony, I get it for free.  BaB really is as awesome as everyone says.  The bad news was that there's no more RD's at my store. :(  Good thing I got mine when I did.  Lots of Pinkie's though.  I love the idea of having a travelling pony!
Thank you to SquarePeg for my beautiful avi.

Offline silverdragon54

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #389 on: April 14, 2013, 10:42:38 PM »
The bad news was that there's no more RD's at my store. :(  Good thing I got mine when I did.

I'm sure glad I went when I did. I'm pretty sure I got the last one! ^^;
Will make custom plushie for MIB Fashion Style Applejack. PM for details!

See my pony art here!
My items for trade
My wanted list
My plushies!, Handmade plushies for sale!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal