collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Should I be concerned?  (Read 459 times)

Argentum-Zeena

• Trade Count: (0)
Should I be concerned?
« on: February 24, 2013, 11:10:06 AM »
So here's what happened: I sold my promo Fluttershy trading card on eBay on the 12th of this month. After the buyer won, they said they needed to transfer money to their bank account and asked if I could wait a few days, I said okay. A few days pass, now it's the 16th. They say their bank account froze, and that I could either wait two weeks for them to fix it or relist the item. I opt to cancel the transaction, and they say okay. I file a cancel transaction case, do my part and wait for them to do theirs. Time passes, it's the 23rd. When I look at the case, it still say waiting for buyer.
Does this sort of thing normally take so long? This is my first sale on eBay, and I'm unsure of whether I'm just impatient or something  :blush:

Offline ponylady

• Trade Count: (+34)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
Re: Should I be concerned?
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2013, 11:32:16 AM »
I don't think your being impatient, in fact I think you have been very patient  :hug:

If I was you I would maybe send your buyer an email and explain the cancel transaction process. She maybe unaware of how it works and that she needs to respond and agree to it.   

:glitter:visitors can't see pics , please register or login
:glitter:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thanks LordBlumiere  :heart: for my Baby Believe!
I love Ohio Meat Pie

Offline Lygeia

• Captain Jack Pony
    • View Profile
    • My Ebay Sales
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2013, 08:46:41 PM »
See if you can still file a non-payment case since they aren't responding to the cancel request.  If the buyer hasn't paid in four days, you can close the case and your final value fees will be refunded to you.  This might light a fire under them to pay, or they will have a nonpayment strike.  I suggest you go ahead and block this buyer from bidding on your future listings.  :)
Love Birds Trinkets and Treasures on Ebay http://myworld.ebay.com/lovebirdstrinketsandtreasures :lovey:

Argentum-Zeena

« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2013, 11:42:33 PM »
Thank you both very much ^^ I'll contact the buyer and let them know that if they don't agree to the cancellation (that is, agree further than saying okay to me) I'll have no choice but to file a non-paying case.

nsunshine

« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2013, 08:26:18 AM »
Good luck, you are definately being more patient then most!!! Sorry your selling process on ebay had to start out like this!!!

Argentum-Zeena

« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2013, 03:34:58 PM »
^Thank you :) I'd like to think of it as getting the difficult part of eBay out of the way first, lol.

I've heard nothing, so I'm going to further pursue this. Do I start a second case, mentioning the current one in it?
Sorry if that's a noob question, I just want to be sure I get this right.

Offline ponylady

• Trade Count: (+34)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2013, 04:02:51 PM »
A cancel transaction request is different than opening a Non-Paying Bidder case.  Just go into the Resolution Center and click on "I have not received my payment yet." I believe they will ask for the item number, so enter it.   You then need to wait 4 full days before you can close the case. For example, if you opened a case at 11:15 am on Feb.25th, you have to wait until at least 11:15 am on March 1st before you can close the case.

And to close the case:
Answer the question Have you received payment from the buyer?
Click Close case.
:glitter:visitors can't see pics , please register or login
:glitter:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thanks LordBlumiere  :heart: for my Baby Believe!
I love Ohio Meat Pie

Argentum-Zeena

« Reply #7 on: February 25, 2013, 04:30:41 PM »
Thank you very much :hug: I'm glad to be done with that! I really wasn't expecting it to turn out like this, since the buyer had perfect feedback... I guess I was just too optimistic.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal