collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: disney princess panini stickers  (Read 260 times)

Offline Buddafly

• ERMAHGERD PWNIES!
  • Trade Count: (+15)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • coffee addict
    • View Profile
disney princess panini stickers
« on: February 22, 2013, 03:47:18 PM »
I recently discovered that my dollar store has an abundant supply of these - so I dropped about $20 and have a book that is almost 1/2 way filled up now.  (when I'm sad, I tend to drop money on silly things to cheer myself up.  losing my two bettas in the same week counts for some retail therapy)

I also have a bunch of doubles, and I was wondering if any one wanted to do any trades?  I used the search function to see if there was a topic already for this, but couldn't fine one (is there really not one, or am I too lazy and didn't scroll back far enough?)

so, this is what I have to trade:

51 x2
127a/b
182a/b

I started typing out what I needed and realized the list would be a mile long.  iffins you have some for trade, and need any of the ones I have available, please PM me and we can see about working something out :)

I may increase this list at some point - the dollar store that has them is right around the corner from my apartment ;)

(also - I would be interested in the MLP panini stickers, I can't seem to find solid info on them)

looking into a re-branding.

Offline kaoskat

• Trade Count: (+224)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • Happy & Odd OT & Customs Mod
    • View Profile
    • kaoskat's Customs FB page
Re: disney princess panini stickers
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2013, 03:53:23 PM »
Very  cool! Not really my thing but I hope you find someone to trade with. I'm sorry about your fish.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

kaoskat's Customs FB Page, please like!Commissions open & custom trades OPEN!
kaoskat's Sales :hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal