collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Monster High Discussion 15  (Read 35494 times)

Offline Kalavista

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+276)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • Open for commissions!
    • View Profile
    • KalaCustoms
Re: Monster High Discussion 15
« Reply #990 on: March 10, 2013, 12:11:40 PM »
Still no Catrine in eastern Iowa. ARGH!!!

Thankfully a friend got her for me, but I'm dying to pick up a few to customize!! :(

Offline Fräulein_Kim

• Trade Count: (+82)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Glows in the Dark
    • View Profile
« Reply #991 on: March 10, 2013, 01:03:04 PM »
Question for the US-peeps:

Is the DDG 3-Pack still in stores or is ebay the way to go? THX! :>

Offline Rhini

• MOC Mimic
  • In Ponyland, all the food is poison!
    • View Profile
« Reply #992 on: March 10, 2013, 01:05:49 PM »
Still a ton floating around here

Offline kakenterprise

• Trade Count: (+65)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #993 on: March 10, 2013, 01:11:23 PM »
Hi guys I haven't been very active lately but I've been stalking Walmart and can't seem to find Catrine (ughh).

I read that there putting out a new Gil, anyone care to elaborate??

Still not seeing her around here either, kakenterprise:(  I don't think she's widespread here in MI.  I'd buy online too, if I didn't want a couple with different shades of shadow :rolleyes:

Mandy posted a search link for Catrine a bunch of pages back.  50 stores around me and 50 stores are OOS.

If you guys are needing help finding her, I would be more than happy to help... I will keep an eye out for her, I have come across her many times since she came out and I am fairly good friends with both the toy section managers at both walmarts near me... They tend to give me a heads up on stuff coming in... That or I just bug them until I find what I am looking for on the shelves... :)

I'm glad it's not just me.  I checked the store locator and the store closet to me never ordered any....  *shakes fist*

mejohnson85-Thanks so much it's relay appreciated.  I'll shoot you a message when I decide to give up looking.

Offline Fräulein_Kim

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • Glows in the Dark
    • View Profile
« Reply #994 on: March 10, 2013, 01:17:53 PM »

Thanks dear! :hug:
I suppose WTB-Post is the way to go then-- :>

Novavelle

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #995 on: March 10, 2013, 01:27:12 PM »

yes I've seen a few last time I went to walmart.

Also your items shipped friday :)

empirical

« Reply #996 on: March 10, 2013, 01:29:16 PM »
Venus is super cute, and I am probably the only person on this board that ADORES that shaved head look!!!

I actually love the shave-  it is so unusual for a doll, makes her so much more unique and interesting- and matches her somewhat "punk" style.

This! I adore Venus' shave. I wouldn't mind some variations (both sides shaved, the flocking green instead of pink, different colors mixed with the green, etc), but I think the side shave is really unique and and suits her style.

i love her shaved look as well!

Post Merge: March 10, 2013, 01:30:29 PM

Could be worst, scalpers might bring box cutters, cut through the plastic and yank out Gil or something, like they did with GB Ghoulia. >,<;

i can't believe people actually did that... that's horrible.

Offline Fräulein_Kim

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • Glows in the Dark
    • View Profile
« Reply #997 on: March 10, 2013, 01:30:44 PM »

yes I've seen a few last time I went to walmart.

Also your items shipped friday :)

YAY! Thank you! I'll let you know when they arrive! :hug:

I had hopes it would make it over here, seeing as more and more US exclusives popped up lately, but I guess I got my hopes up too high. TRU seems to be the only place that puts out MH multipacks around here.. alas, they only carry their own exclusives. ;0;

Offline justkitter

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #998 on: March 10, 2013, 02:58:32 PM »
Hi guys I haven't been very active lately but I've been stalking Walmart and can't seem to find Catrine (ughh).

I read that there putting out a new Gil, anyone care to elaborate??

Still not seeing her around here either, kakenterprise:(  I don't think she's widespread here in MI.  I'd buy online too, if I didn't want a couple with different shades of shadow :rolleyes:

Mandy posted a search link for Catrine a bunch of pages back.  50 stores around me and 50 stores are OOS.

If you guys are needing help finding her, I would be more than happy to help... I will keep an eye out for her, I have come across her many times since she came out and I am fairly good friends with both the toy section managers at both walmarts near me... They tend to give me a heads up on stuff coming in... That or I just bug them until I find what I am looking for on the shelves... :)

Thanks for the offer, but I really want to shop for this one on my own (figures, the one I want to really examine before buying is the one that refuses to show itself :lol:)  Plus I'm kinda broke since my divorce.  I guess I didn't realize how much of my husband's money was going towards dolls :blush:  No wonder he kicked me to the curb :rofl:
I won't be checking this site anymore for messages.  If you need me, you can contact me at the MHArena :bigups:

animal_lover

« Reply #999 on: March 10, 2013, 03:26:27 PM »
Does anyone have anything on my wishlist they would be willing to trade anything for that's in my trades thread?

Offline xkelpiex

• Trade Count: (+27)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • They/Them.or Fae/Faer pronouns pls
    • View Profile
« Reply #1000 on: March 10, 2013, 03:57:07 PM »
I guess Skelita is old news for you guys, but...I FINALLY FOUND HER! Walked down the toy aisle and some woman was holding her. I excitedly asked if there was another one and she just looked at me, blinked and handed it over. She said I looked too excited not to, and that it was like watching a kid at christmas. SO HAPPY! Now I need Jinafire and PD Cleo to show up and we're good!

Offline Bow Tie

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Lady in Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #1001 on: March 10, 2013, 03:57:25 PM »
I have to wait a couple of days for my DT Cleo! My boyfriend decided to go to the game shop where he places Magic instead of stopping by my house before we went to see Oz: The Great and Powerful with my mother. Since it's raining pretty hard here and super foggy, my mom wanted to get home as soon as possible. Since I have to work all day tomorrow, the earliest I would see her is Tuesday since I work 'til the early afternoon and that's IF my boyfriend has work. His job can be unsteady since he is an HVAC technician. I'm going to have my boyfriend take a picture to satisfy my hunger for this doll! My baby needs to come home to mama now! :cry:
-Bow Tie

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thank you Lord Blumiere and Nence for my adorable adopts! :heart:

Offline Bergamot

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • Wafflehaus
« Reply #1002 on: March 10, 2013, 04:02:32 PM »
I guess Skelita is old news for you guys, but...I FINALLY FOUND HER! Walked down the toy aisle and some woman was holding her. I excitedly asked if there was another one and she just looked at me, blinked and handed it over. She said I looked too excited not to, and that it was like watching a kid at christmas. SO HAPPY! Now I need Jinafire and PD Cleo to show up and we're good!

This story is adorable! What a nice lady!

Offline Bow Tie

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Lady in Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #1003 on: March 10, 2013, 04:23:10 PM »

Awe! What a nice story! So glad you got her!!! I'm hoping to get her in the future along with Scaris Clawdeen, Draculaura and Frankie, but since they're still fairly new I'm going to wait. Especially if PD Wave 2 and Ghoul's Night Out come out soon since Lagoona takes priority over every other doll.
-Bow Tie

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thank you Lord Blumiere and Nence for my adorable adopts! :heart:

animal_lover

« Reply #1004 on: March 10, 2013, 04:42:46 PM »

I have a PD Cleo for sale/trade if you're interested. And I recently saw a jinafire if you'd like me to see if its still there. Let me know!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal