collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Monster High Discussion 15  (Read 35573 times)

Offline SwordPony

• Trade Count: (+271)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Monster High Discussion 15
« Reply #975 on: March 10, 2013, 08:35:36 AM »
So I finally got Skelita. My brother had bought her for me. I love her face but her body freaks me out. So I might be transplanting her on a new body soon.

I also smashed my finger in the car door and my Hubby bought me Swim Class Venus to make me feel better. She was the only one I didn't have one of yet. She is pretty but I still wish she had a full head of hair.

Any who that brings my girls up to 10 with Deuce being my one and only boy.

Offline cazz25

• Trade Count: (+22)
  • Brush N Grow Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #976 on: March 10, 2013, 08:43:55 AM »
Deuce Plushies: I noticed there were a bunch of them at the back of all the dolls when I was in Toys R Us on Monday. I wonder if they're still there? I had no idea they were an old line. I'm going to try and go in a little while. Definitely cheaper than ebay. I'll report back!

I've seen a couple just lately in the toys r us in Altrincham. I kept getting excited because i saw the side of the box first and thought it was an actual Deuce doll haha.

animal_lover

• Trade Count: (0)
Swim class Venus
« Reply #977 on: March 10, 2013, 08:53:03 AM »
I went back to Kmart yesterday and to my surprise they actually had the SC dolls in stock. So I finally have Venus!! It's one with the pink eyeshadow though so I'm still looking for one with the green!

I also picked up abbeys bed as a trade/sale if anyone is interested. I will also post in my sales thread!

(Merged threads ~CSA)
« Last Edit: March 10, 2013, 09:49:21 AM by Colorscapesart »

Offline PonySeeker128

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
    • Customs
« Reply #978 on: March 10, 2013, 09:08:09 AM »
I am looking for the Scaris 2 pack and of course none of my stores have it while the BOGO 50% off sale is going on :( booooo
Deviant Art~Commissions Are CLOSED~
Wishlist (MH)

Offline Bow Tie

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Lady in Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #979 on: March 10, 2013, 09:33:20 AM »
Like I'm going to cry!!! On monsterhighdolls.com, someone posted that they found a DT Cleo at a TRU that I was at on Thursday (I didn't look thoroughly because my boyfriend didn't want to be there for long). I told my boyfriend about it last night and he got up extra early to call the TRU, put it on hold and drive all the way there, which is about an hour drive for him! I am finally going to have my DT Cleo!!! I don't care what she looks like at this point (my boyfriend says I have no choice) as long as I have her in my hands! :'D :cry:
-Bow Tie

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thank you Lord Blumiere and Nence for my adorable adopts! :heart:

Offline Icicle

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Come on everypony, smile, smile, smile~!
    • View Profile
« Reply #980 on: March 10, 2013, 09:36:36 AM »
I'm trying not to think about the BOGO sale /sob. Universe loves to do this when I am outta money... At least everything I want is outta stock online, makes it sting less lmao. And my local TRU's stock sucks anyway with no tags for the exclusives I want anyway!
« Last Edit: March 10, 2013, 09:39:15 AM by Icicle »

Offline Mandy85

• Trade Count: (+61)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #981 on: March 10, 2013, 09:43:28 AM »

Does anyone know when Twyla and all those new dolls are supposed to come out?

Mattel has slated them to be out by July. In the past, they've been known to give themselves some wiggle room with estimated release dates, so it always could be a bit sooner by 1-2 months, but for now I'd plan on them hitting shelves around that time.

faunabay

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #982 on: March 10, 2013, 10:15:16 AM »
Like I'm going to cry!!! On monsterhighdolls.com, someone posted that they found a DT Cleo at a TRU that I was at on Thursday (I didn't look thoroughly because my boyfriend didn't want to be there for long). I told my boyfriend about it last night and he got up extra early to call the TRU, put it on hold and drive all the way there, which is about an hour drive for him! I am finally going to have my DT Cleo!!! I don't care what she looks like at this point (my boyfriend says I have no choice) as long as I have her in my hands! :'D :cry:
awwwww......... what a sweet boyfriend to do this for you.  :inlove:  Although it is partially his fault since he didn't want to be there thursday.   :P
DT is the only Cleo I have at this point.   I plan on getting the Scaris 2 pack as soon as my local stores get them in stock, but the DT is really pretty!  I'm soooo happy for you!

Offline Bow Tie

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • Lady in Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #983 on: March 10, 2013, 10:35:03 AM »
awwwww......... what a sweet boyfriend to do this for you.  :inlove:  Although it is partially his fault since he didn't want to be there thursday.   :P
DT is the only Cleo I have at this point.   I plan on getting the Scaris 2 pack as soon as my local stores get them in stock, but the DT is really pretty!  I'm soooo happy for you!

I told him that it was his fault. XD I usually take my time anyways, but the ONE time I decide to be quick it's the day that I miss a DT Cleo. Luckily he was nice enough to go get it. Mostly just to keep me from whining. :lol:
-Bow Tie

Offline TrixieStix

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #984 on: March 10, 2013, 10:44:42 AM »
Congrats Bow Tie, DT Cleo is stunning! How sweet of him to drive so far out of the way for you, yay for Cleo armies :hifive:

Offline justkitter

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #985 on: March 10, 2013, 11:02:26 AM »
Hi guys I haven't been very active lately but I've been stalking Walmart and can't seem to find Catrine (ughh).

I read that there putting out a new Gil, anyone care to elaborate??

Still not seeing her around here either, kakenterprise:(  I don't think she's widespread here in MI.  I'd buy online too, if I didn't want a couple with different shades of shadow :rolleyes:

Mandy posted a search link for Catrine a bunch of pages back.  50 stores around me and 50 stores are OOS.
I won't be checking this site anymore for messages.  If you need me, you can contact me at the MHArena :bigups:

Offline mejohnson85

• Trade Count: (+37)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #986 on: March 10, 2013, 11:06:28 AM »
Hi guys I haven't been very active lately but I've been stalking Walmart and can't seem to find Catrine (ughh).

I read that there putting out a new Gil, anyone care to elaborate??

Still not seeing her around here either, kakenterprise:(  I don't think she's widespread here in MI.  I'd buy online too, if I didn't want a couple with different shades of shadow :rolleyes:

Mandy posted a search link for Catrine a bunch of pages back.  50 stores around me and 50 stores are OOS.

If you guys are needing help finding her, I would be more than happy to help... I will keep an eye out for her, I have come across her many times since she came out and I am fairly good friends with both the toy section managers at both walmarts near me... They tend to give me a heads up on stuff coming in... That or I just bug them until I find what I am looking for on the shelves... :)

Offline Bow Tie

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • Lady in Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #987 on: March 10, 2013, 11:09:14 AM »
Congrats Bow Tie, DT Cleo is stunning! How sweet of him to drive so far out of the way for you, yay for Cleo armies :hifive:

Thanks! She's the last Cleo I need to complete my army! He did it mostly to keep me from whining since all the EBay listings for her are through the roof! XD We live about an hour from each other so he's been driving that far to see me for 3 1/2 years. I'm just so happy he's somewhat supportive of my addiction! :heart:
-Bow Tie

Offline mejohnson85

• Trade Count: (+37)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #988 on: March 10, 2013, 11:16:42 AM »

Thanks! She's the last Cleo I need to complete my army! He did it mostly to keep me from whining since all the EBay listings for her are through the roof! XD We live about an hour from each other so he's been driving that far to see me for 3 1/2 years. I'm just so happy he's somewhat supportive of my addiction! :heart:

So sweet... My husband gives me the inevitable eye roll and the "fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine, we will go look at the MH crap...."  -_- At least he is getting a bit more supportive... the other day he said, "soon we are going to have to have all the kids sleep in the same room and give your dolls their own room..." Lol... I was thinking... well if they have their own room and its not quite full... does that mean I can buy more??  :inlove: :woot: :angel: :whistle:

Offline rayedelsol

• Trade Count: (+29)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Phoebe Nix
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #989 on: March 10, 2013, 11:48:53 AM »
Congrats, Bow Tie! DT Cleo is one of the few that I am missing too! How lucky to find an older doll like that!!

Also, if anyone is having problems with Catrine, I'll look the next time I go out. I've seen her almost every time I've been out.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal