collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Monster High Discussion 15  (Read 35492 times)

jupiternwndrlnd

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Monster High Discussion 15
« Reply #795 on: March 06, 2013, 07:07:13 PM »
Are the dolls at Barnes and Noble expensive? I've noticed that dolls in stores like walgreens, kohls, etc are more expensive because its not a typical place you'd get them.

the only stores to have exclusives are TRU, Target, Walmart, Kohls, Costco and JCP

animal_lover

« Reply #796 on: March 06, 2013, 07:18:37 PM »
That watzit plushie is adorable! I must have him. Are these going to be released soon?

Offline LuvlyMelody

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
My Flickr Page
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

My Little Pony Checklist/Wishlist | Monster High Checklist/Wishlistvisitors can't see pics , please register or login

| For Sale | Wanted |

Offline Jenn77

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
Calypso by~ Corona

Calypso by~ Brightberry

Offline Bow Tie

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Lady in Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #799 on: March 06, 2013, 08:00:04 PM »
Why!? Why Scaris!? Why did you do this to me!? The Scaris special is making me want to have the whole set. Even Frankie. :cry: I partially blame LuvlyMelody for putting on her enabler hat. You just had to put it on didn't you? XD

I may have to buy another cafe or just hope Mattel gets the chairs and benches up on their replacement parts website. Maybe another table as well since the chairs/bench make them sit so awkwardly. The only Scaris-related product I won't be getting is the car because it's a waste of space for me and just doesn't do anything for me. The only way I would buy it is if it came with Garrott or Rochelle and Garrott. :heart:

Seriously. I love the Scaris line and special so much. It's just so good! :heart:
-Bow Tie

Thank you Lord Blumiere and Nence for my adorable adopts! :heart:

Offline Tiffymh1fan

• Trade Count: (+116)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • Im attracted to shinny glitter
    • View Profile
« Reply #800 on: March 06, 2013, 08:10:19 PM »
So..a few weeks ago I saw draculaura's bed/jewelry box at walmart. Should I have picked that up? I wonder if it would still be there...

Any beds I would, if you dont want them, People are always looking for them and are good for trading for ones you dont have..  :)
Glitter for everyone! :fireworks:

animal_lover

« Reply #801 on: March 06, 2013, 08:16:26 PM »
Does that include abbey's bed?

Offline mejohnson85

• Trade Count: (+37)
    • View Profile
« Reply #802 on: March 06, 2013, 08:52:59 PM »
Not really... Hers is still in stores...

faunabay

« Reply #803 on: March 06, 2013, 09:03:52 PM »
Why!? Why Scaris!? Why did you do this to me!? The Scaris special is making me want to have the whole set. Even Frankie. :cry: I partially blame LuvlyMelody for putting on her enabler hat. You just had to put it on didn't you? XD

I may have to buy another cafe or just hope Mattel gets the chairs and benches up on their replacement parts website. Maybe another table as well since the chairs/bench make them sit so awkwardly. The only Scaris-related product I won't be getting is the car because it's a waste of space for me and just doesn't do anything for me. The only way I would buy it is if it came with Garrott or Rochelle and Garrott. :heart:

Seriously. I love the Scaris line and special so much. It's just so good! :heart:
I've had Rochelle flirting with Duece but now after seeing the special I realize her heart is already taken by Garrott!!  ROFL  I really, really want to make a Garrott with the Gargoyle CAM now!!!

Offline Bow Tie

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Lady in Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #804 on: March 06, 2013, 09:12:04 PM »

I've had Rochelle flirting with Duece but now after seeing the special I realize her heart is already taken by Garrott!!  ROFL  I really, really want to make a Garrott with the Gargoyle CAM now!!!

Rochelle and Garrott are adorable!!! They are super romantic and sweet and and and gah! I love them! :heart: I hope to see many beautiful Garrott customs and eventually a real doll! I can't wait to see your Garrott custom! :D
-Bow Tie

Thank you Lord Blumiere and Nence for my adorable adopts! :heart:

Offline nessa16

• Trade Count: (+122)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Sugarberry is SWEETEST Pony!
    • View Profile
    • Nessa's Toy Chest
« Reply #805 on: March 06, 2013, 09:25:14 PM »
So..a few weeks ago I saw draculaura's bed/jewelry box at walmart. Should I have picked that up? I wonder if it would still be there...

I would definitely get it!  I have been wanting that set forever and was stupid and saw it last September but decided not to get it because I wanted to concentrate on dolls first without realizing they didn't really sell it anymore.  So lucky that you saw one in store!

Main Wishlist*Card List*Doll Sales
"It's not about how hard you hit, but how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!"-Sylvestor Stallone as Rocky Balboa in Rocky Balboa, "Live long and prosper."

Offline mejohnson85

• Trade Count: (+37)
    • View Profile
« Reply #806 on: March 06, 2013, 09:42:31 PM »
So I am pretty sure I know THE coolest lady in the toy section at my walmart... She saw me tonight and asked where I had been as she hasnt seen me in while... So we started chatting a bit as there were a couple of other customers there... And then she pulls me aside and pulls out MH box and hands it to me... She apparently has seen me in there so much looking for dolls and I had mentioned (mind you this was when they FIRST came out) that I had been searching for a scaris deuce... So she hands me one that she had set aside for me... Lol... I told her thank you and gave her a hug... She was soooo sweet to set it aside for me...  Haha... So needless to say Deuce came home with me tonight... I may be willing to part with him... but still havent decided... Lol..

Offline LuvlyMelody

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #807 on: March 06, 2013, 10:12:40 PM »

Success!! -er I mean...*takes off hat* Eep, I'm innocent!! :freak: Shouldn't you blame the special for being so darn good!? XD Think of it like this! When you have each Scaris released doll and another Cafe set added, you can have a awesome hangout spot for them! You can even reenact the whole special with them! Maybe have some kind of plot twist of your own! :P
My Flickr Page

My Little Pony Checklist/Wishlist | Monster High Checklist/Wishlistvisitors can't see pics , please register or login

| For Sale | Wanted |

Offline Zombelina

• Scarily Ever After
  • Trade Count: (+67)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #808 on: March 06, 2013, 10:24:57 PM »
D'aww, those new plushies! Cuties. :heart: I like the embroidered eyes.
:heart: sales/trades ~ on hiatus :heart:

Offline mistic_imp

• Trade Count: (+33)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
    • Http://www.carolphillipsart.com
« Reply #809 on: March 07, 2013, 12:54:37 AM »
WANT PLUSHIES like NOW.. some where i saw one of neptuna too sooooo cute!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal