collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Monster High Discussion 15  (Read 34866 times)

Offline Keelee_von_Cupcake

• Trade Count: (+27)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Monster High Discussion 15
« Reply #765 on: March 06, 2013, 11:36:34 AM »
All three CAM boys come with shorts.  Both Gills come with shorts.  One Deuce, Jackson, and Clawd come with shorts.  There are 15 male MH dolls that I know of, both released and leaked right now.  Eight out of the 15 come with shorts, and the one male "fashion pack" (I use the term loosely for the sports' outfits) comes with shorts.  Still seems like a lot of shorts.  Especially when you're like me and you don't care for the male dolls' exceptionally long lower legs, haha.

This this.

Offline pukunui

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • And the Trogdor comes in the niiiiiiiiight!!!
    • View Profile
    • pehr design & photography
« Reply #766 on: March 06, 2013, 11:41:21 AM »
All three CAM boys come with shorts.  Both Gills come with shorts.  One Deuce, Jackson, and Clawd come with shorts.  There are 15 male MH dolls that I know of, both released and leaked right now.  Eight out of the 15 come with shorts, and the one male "fashion pack" (I use the term loosely for the sports' outfits) comes with shorts.  Still seems like a lot of shorts.  Especially when you're like me and you don't care for the male dolls' exceptionally long lower legs, haha.
So roughly half with shorts and half with pants. To be fair, the fashion pack is a casketball outfit. It would look pretty strange if it came with pants rather than shorts.

And again, I think they went with shorts for Gil both times because of his leg fins. I haven't actually tried the other boys' pants on my Gil yet, but I have a feeling they won't go on easily, if at all.

Yes, one or more of the CAM boys could've had some pants. That would've been nice. I guess I'm not too upset myself because I've got extra pairs of Clawd's Sweet 1600 jeans and Jackson's grey pants, plus both of Deuce's pairs of pants, so my boys' legs are pretty well covered. The only one wearing shorts right now is Gil.

Offline Bow Tie

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Lady in Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #767 on: March 06, 2013, 11:46:21 AM »
So I just finished watching the Scaris special with my boyfriend and he refrained from saying anything when I asked him what he thought. Based on that, he didn't like it at all. :cry: Not that I was expecting him to love it, but he usually finds one thing that makes him smirk or that he thinks was ok. Oh well. This one was all about fashion so I shouldn't have expected him to like it. Considering the other specials weren't fashion-focused.

I'm still gushing over Garrott. That gargoyle is freakin' handsome!!! Watch out Deuce! You've got some competition! :heart:

Also, I was noticing that like 90% of the backgrounders are werecats in the specials. Why!? D:
-Bow Tie

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thank you Lord Blumiere and Nence for my adorable adopts! :heart:

Offline Fräulein_Kim

• Trade Count: (+82)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Glows in the Dark
    • View Profile
« Reply #768 on: March 06, 2013, 11:51:06 AM »
Also, I was noticing that like 90% of the backgrounders are werecats in the specials. Why!? D:

Maybe they want to turn MH into a 2nd "Catwalk Kitties"! D:

Offline Maniah

• This customizer is a proud pony hair licker!
  • Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+74)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • My Little Custom Pony
« Reply #769 on: March 06, 2013, 11:59:45 AM »
Since people are talking about having too many MH dolls, can I ask how you all store them?  :satisfied:

I have the majority of mine in a tub with layers separated by tissue paper (for those annoying sticky ones) but I'm more annoyed than I should be that their hair gets all funky when you pack them away in anything.  :blink:

I was thinking about trying a wine bottle case with those dividers but it's not really feasible without knowing a major alcoholic, lol.  :wine:

All you need is a local liquor store :) Just ask them for some empty containers.

Offline Sapphire-Light

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
    • http://sapphire-light.deviantart.com/
« Reply #770 on: March 06, 2013, 12:07:09 PM »
Are Catrine and Jinafire still found at stores? Catrine is wallmart exclusive right?  :what:

Offline NinaMarie

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+77)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
    • NinaMarieCrochet - Cute & Floral Crochet Accessories
« Reply #771 on: March 06, 2013, 12:09:37 PM »
I have yet to see a Catrine in stores (don't visit Walmart that often anyway) but I've seen several Jinafires in 2 different Targets.

Offline LuvlyMelody

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #772 on: March 06, 2013, 12:11:45 PM »
I still see jinafires in stores, but caterine I've never seen again ever since the day I got her.
My Flickr Page

My Little Pony Checklist/Wishlist | Monster High Checklist/Wishlistvisitors can't see pics , please register or login

| For Sale | Wanted |

MelodyMistress

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #773 on: March 06, 2013, 12:12:51 PM »
Are Catrine and Jinafire still found at stores? Catrine is wallmart exclusive right?  :what:

Here in Florida : yes and yes. Jin can mostly be found in target stores and Catrine is a Walmart exclusive.

Offline PonySeeker128

• Trade Count: (+60)
    • View Profile
    • Customs
« Reply #774 on: March 06, 2013, 12:15:06 PM »
I see Jinafire a lot in all stores. I've only seen Catrine twice though.
Deviant Art~Commissions Are CLOSED~
Wishlist (MH)

Offline Sapphire-Light

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
    • http://sapphire-light.deviantart.com/
« Reply #775 on: March 06, 2013, 12:31:59 PM »
Thanks for the replies everyone! hmm that's means if I want Catrine she will have to be imported >->

Offline Ravie

• Trade Count: (+31)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • That's So Ravie
« Reply #776 on: March 06, 2013, 01:03:10 PM »
I complain about shorts because i have a lot of boys and just generally dislike the look of shorts. i have a few extra pants but more would be nice for variety. Luckily I'm freeing up some extra pairs by dressing my McIllyoch wolves in custom clothes (PANTS!). Since these two come with other dolls, I'll probably just have one of each.

btw Gil wears pants in the animations, so it's not unreasonable to want him in some pants

Offline Maniah

• This customizer is a proud pony hair licker!
  • Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+74)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • My Little Custom Pony
Monster High Discussion 15
« Reply #777 on: March 06, 2013, 01:17:50 PM »

I swore I didn't want her, but in the end I couldn't resist! Displaying her is going to be a pain. Please forgive the messy desk. This is just a quick snap before bed :)

Offline pukunui

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • And the Trogdor comes in the niiiiiiiiight!!!
    • View Profile
    • pehr design & photography
« Reply #778 on: March 06, 2013, 02:27:00 PM »
I complain about shorts because i have a lot of boys and just generally dislike the look of shorts. i have a few extra pants but more would be nice for variety. Luckily I'm freeing up some extra pairs by dressing my McIllyoch wolves in custom clothes (PANTS!). Since these two come with other dolls, I'll probably just have one of each.

btw Gil wears pants in the animations, so it's not unreasonable to want him in some pants
I'm not saying it's unreasonable at all. Just playing devil's advocate really. I wouldn't mind more pants for the boys myself, although I'd prefer fashion packs to more new dolls.

Offline Icicle

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Come on everypony, smile, smile, smile~!
    • View Profile
« Reply #779 on: March 06, 2013, 03:10:48 PM »
Um guys, the Frankie's are multiplying here.

My fiance got back from 'work' and one of our friends from church bought me a Scaris Frankie because they know how much I love Monster High. I... I. She is just so pretty omg.. her left boot is a bit loose (like the upper part, it fits her foot fine). I feel like because my fiance wants a Frankie army I am ending up with one too xD

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal