collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Monster High Discussion 15  (Read 35581 times)

Offline Bow Tie

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Lady in Blue
    • View Profile
Re: Monster High Discussion 15
« Reply #735 on: March 05, 2013, 06:13:16 PM »
I have that feeling too. The only way the prices will die down is when the popularity of Monster High dies down. That's the only way I will get my hands on a DotD Deuce for a decent price.
-Bow Tie

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thank you Lord Blumiere and Nence for my adorable adopts! :heart:

Offline LiquidCyanide

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Dance N' Prance Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #736 on: March 05, 2013, 06:15:06 PM »
Finally got around to watching the Scaris special, <3 my favourite so far! Anyone else NEED Garrott to be a doll?! *eyes CAM guygoyle* Loved Cleo in this too!

I'm not even going to catch up...just...you know...SHORTS! >.< WHHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?
For gosh sakes >.< and ugly shorts at that. I will get each of the boys of course...but gads.

Though looking forward to I <3 fashion Clawdeen and Scarah.

anything else i miss?

I know- Gil wearing cheapo shorts was why I passed him up the first time!  Won't make that mistake again, shorts or no!

I too am sick of all of the shorts! -_- its bad enough on the swim dolls. Mattel should give us some boy fashion packs to make up for it... ones without more shorts!

Offline shockponie

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #737 on: March 05, 2013, 06:34:23 PM »
*snip*
....Luckily MLP stopped making new stuff so I can only concentrate on MH!! :P
Amen to this! :lol:

I am going to organize my ponies to a more confined area in my office this upcoming weekend so I have more room for MH. visitors can't see pics , please register or login
 I need more space. I need to invest in some more shelving. I need more money. :lookround:
Avatar by Shenanigans; Sig by Shaiyeh

Offline tuneful87

• Shmexy Stallion
  • Trade Count: (+94)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
    • View Profile
« Reply #738 on: March 05, 2013, 06:34:37 PM »
Overall, I'm so totally overwhelmed with the dolls I already have. The idea of buying more is quite terrifying!

Me too, Tuney.  Me too -_-

I can't see myself keeping up much longer.  Who has the space?  Or the money?  I remember hoping MH would last about as long as JEM, so that you could have "it all" and still have a nice small collection.

Guess that isn't going to happen :lol:

It's just too much! Granted, I have hundreds of ponies. But with monsters, with dolls, it seems different somehow...

Offline Jenn77

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #739 on: March 05, 2013, 06:56:50 PM »
I am actually happy about the new release. Why you might ask, because there are only a few besides the boys that I want.. Whoo Hoo! My wallet is having a  :cheer: party :party: in my purse lol!
Calypso by~ Corona

Calypso by~ Brightberry

animal_lover

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #740 on: March 05, 2013, 07:06:59 PM »
I posted about this before but I think it may have been over looked. What is this fb page everyone keeps mentioning on here?

i think people are referring to MH official FB page....tho I do see a lot of these "new doll" updates on Monster High Dolls (FB page) that is probably also what people are referring to

what are the links to these? Every time I try to search for anything monster high a million results come up.

Here is the link to the Monster High Dolls Facebook group page (where these pictures were first posted): https://www.facebook.com/themonsterhighdolls?fref=ts

And here is the link to the official Monster High Facebook group page: https://www.facebook.com/MonsterHigh?fref=ts

Thanks!

Offline Saber-Toothed Crow

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #741 on: March 05, 2013, 07:30:09 PM »
That's the first time I've seen the leaked pic of Heath, I will trample people to get my hands on him! :P Hope he appears soon, the wait is killing me!

Thanks Jennifer2004 for my sig and Shaiyeh for my avi! ~formerly Crowpriest~

animal_lover

« Reply #742 on: March 05, 2013, 07:39:26 PM »
Ok, so I'm going to put in my two cents about these new sets too!  :lol:

DC 5 pack : I'm kind of torn about this set. Honestly, if I did end up getting this set it would only be to have Gil and rochelle. (Surprise, Suprise) But the thing is I don't even really like Gil that much, and I'm a MIB collector so I couldn't even get it and then sell all the other dolls. So I'll probably skip this set.

GNO 4 pack : I LOVE this set and must have it! I esp adore that ghoulia!! It's very rare for me to like every single doll in a set let alone some of those dolls by themselves.

Draculaura and Clawd 2 pack : Not interested in this set at all. I'm not really a fan of either character or doll in general. And is it just me or is mattel getting a little redundant with this couple? Where are the other couples? I'm still waiting for a Ghoulia and Slow Moe set!!

Scarah Screams and Clawdeen I <3 Fashion : I MUST have Scarah! I love the whole idea for her character being a banshee! So cool! As far as Clawdeen goes, I'm really not a fan of her. This version however at least looks promising. I like her clothes but I do agree she needs more hairstyles!! 

Kobold

« Reply #743 on: March 05, 2013, 09:27:27 PM »
Honestly they could release that Gil in a banana costume and one of those prosthetic horse heads and I would still buy him.  :P

...how sad is it that a banana costume sounds better than shorts and flip-flops?  -_-

Offline Zombelina

• Scarily Ever After
  • Trade Count: (+67)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #744 on: March 05, 2013, 10:23:35 PM »
I'm not even going to catch up...just...you know...SHORTS! >.< WHHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?
For gosh sakes >.< and ugly shorts at that. I will get each of the boys of course...but gads.

Though looking forward to I <3 fashion Clawdeen and Scarah.

anything else i miss?

I know- Gil wearing cheapo shorts was why I passed him up the first time!  Won't make that mistake again, shorts or no!

Seriously, THIS.  :lol: I'm honestly only potentially interested in a sig Gil (with pants) but I'm having the feeling that if I end up buying the 5-pack I'll wind up keeping the Gil. Just in case the SS situation happens ALL OVER AGAIN... and there is never a sig. :doh:
:heart: sales/trades ~ on hiatus :heart:

Offline bewilderness

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+79)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #745 on: March 05, 2013, 10:53:22 PM »
Overall, I'm so totally overwhelmed with the dolls I already have. The idea of buying more is quite terrifying!

Me too, Tuney.  Me too -_-

I can't see myself keeping up much longer.  Who has the space?  Or the money?  I remember hoping MH would last about as long as JEM, so that you could have "it all" and still have a nice small collection.

Guess that isn't going to happen :lol:

It's just too much! Granted, I have hundreds of ponies. But with monsters, with dolls, it seems different somehow...

Agreed, it is getting kind of overwhelming.  I breathe a sigh of relief (so does my wallet!) when I see new dolls coming out that I'm not interested in.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2013, 10:58:07 PM by bewilderness »

Offline DazzleKitty

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+93)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #746 on: March 06, 2013, 01:09:13 AM »
I'm so excited about these new releases! I'll finally get my hands on Clawd and I will certainly get the set with Gil too. :D

I am SO glad I am nearly done with the G4 line. All my money is going to MH, which I am finding to be a more worthy collection. I wish Hasbro could take some tips from Mattel.
My Wishlist
3DS FC: 5284-1682-0844

Offline LuvlyMelody

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #747 on: March 06, 2013, 01:21:21 AM »
Oh i know right?? XD Ever since the wedding ponies, nothing new, which is good.
My Flickr Page

My Little Pony Checklist/Wishlist | Monster High Checklist/Wishlistvisitors can't see pics , please register or login

| For Sale | Wanted |

Offline pukunui

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • And the Trogdor comes in the niiiiiiiiight!!!
    • View Profile
    • pehr design & photography
« Reply #748 on: March 06, 2013, 01:44:23 AM »
I know right?! Why can't they just release more of these things as fashion packs? Why do we have to have a doll for (almost) every new fashion? Barbie gets tons of fashion packs. Is it because they feel each doll has to have a new face-up and/or hairstyle to go with the new fashions? Perhaps they should've made all the dolls like the CAMs and then they could include new wigs with the fashion packs (and new hand molds and the like).

Offline DazzleKitty

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+93)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #749 on: March 06, 2013, 02:22:26 AM »
I think it all comes down to money.

ButI will admit MH reissues are better than Barbie or MLP ones. Each doll has enough uniqueness to warrent the purchase of another version. At least, to me they do.
My Wishlist
3DS FC: 5284-1682-0844

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal