collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Monster High Discussion 15  (Read 35627 times)

Rococo

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Monster High Discussion 15
« Reply #150 on: February 23, 2013, 02:29:27 PM »
Love Lagoona's octopus wedges, and Cleo's blue scarab shoes are nothing to scoff at, either! I also really like her golden cat heels (reuse of the witch CAM's black cat heels??) and Lagoona's adorable jelly shoes are always welcome!

picklepud

« Reply #151 on: February 23, 2013, 02:38:48 PM »
Both dolls are gorgeous in person

Offline justkitter

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: February 23, 2013, 02:40:42 PM »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Okay.  So IF I'm reading this correctly, the 1's stand for how many different dolls will be in the assortment.  The final number just adds all the 1's up :P

So, for example, in the HHB/Nightmare case, there will only be one type of doll in the case.  In the Music Festival case, there will be 3 types of dolls.  Am I correct?

So my question is, why does the GNO 4 pack list 4 different types of dolls?  Could this be fashion packs instead? 

Thoughts?
I won't be checking this site anymore for messages.  If you need me, you can contact me at the MHArena :bigups:

Offline Sprinkles

• Trade Count: (+17)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: February 23, 2013, 02:49:01 PM »

Okay.  So IF I'm reading this correctly, the 1's stand for how many different dolls will be in the assortment.  The final number just adds all the 1's up :P

So, for example, in the HHB/Nightmare case, there will only be one type of doll in the case.  In the Music Festival case, there will be 3 types of dolls.  Am I correct?

So my question is, why does the GNO 4 pack list 4 different types of dolls?  Could this be fashion packs instead? 

Thoughts?

I think that makes a lot of sense. If your logic is true, does that mean the 1s for the Classroom 2-packs stand for the different dolls or are there four different two packs? :blink:
Pony want list | Doll want list | Starlight's Reference
Thank you TornadoTwist for my avatar :)

Offline justkitter

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: February 23, 2013, 02:52:39 PM »
Oooooh!  I'm missed that one:(  Maybe the 1's stand for how many different dolls are in the case.  Then the 4 pack makes more sence, as does the Classroom dolls, and the last one that I was questioning, the 2 pack Diener.

Boo:(  I thought I "found" something.
I won't be checking this site anymore for messages.  If you need me, you can contact me at the MHArena :bigups:

Offline Sprinkles

• Trade Count: (+17)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: February 23, 2013, 02:59:24 PM »
Oooooh!  I'm missed that one:(  Maybe the 1's stand for how many different dolls are in the case.  Then the 4 pack makes more sence, as does the Classroom dolls, and the last one that I was questioning, the 2 pack Diener.

I think either one of those make sense ^.^ Though I'm really hoping they stand for the number of different dolls in the assortment. I wonder what the letters and numbers before the names are. I know what ASDA, TESCO, SMYTHS, and TRU mean but what about BBC80? Or X4514? There are a lot of Y77___'s.
Pony want list | Doll want list | Starlight's Reference
Thank you TornadoTwist for my avatar :)

Offline tuneful87

• Shmexy Stallion
  • Trade Count: (+94)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: February 23, 2013, 03:10:54 PM »
I'll admit that Scaris Cleo has quite a pretty face!

Offline Zombelina

• Scarily Ever After
  • Trade Count: (+67)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: February 23, 2013, 03:22:40 PM »

I think either one of those make sense ^.^ Though I'm really hoping they stand for the number of different dolls in the assortment. I wonder what the letters and numbers before the names are. I know what ASDA, TESCO, SMYTHS, and TRU mean but what about BBC80? Or X4514? There are a lot of Y77___'s.

I think those are the official Mattel assortment numbers. And I agree, the 1s seem to stand for each unique doll in the case, and the number at the end adds 'em up. So 4 new Classroom dolls (2 two-packs). I'm hoping the GNO four-pack will be 4 all-new dolls, not just the 3 we know of plus only one new!
:heart: sales/trades ~ on hiatus :heart:

Offline Fräulein_Kim

• Trade Count: (+82)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Glows in the Dark
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: February 23, 2013, 03:27:25 PM »
That would mean there won't be a rereleased Clawd, tho. Only 3 1600 Blitz dolls. :|

But maybe there is indeed 4 classroom two packs? Oh I wish.. lol. Maybe a Goona and Gil one.. ;D (not gonna happen, but hey, we can dream, right.. ;0; )

Okiedokieloki

« Reply #159 on: February 23, 2013, 03:39:17 PM »
But maybe there is indeed 4 classroom two packs? Oh I wish.. lol. Maybe a Goona and Gil one.. ;D (not gonna happen, but hey, we can dream, right.. ;0; )

You never know. Mattel is being rather sneaky so far this year. I wouldn't at all be surprised by a third classroom pack for physical deaducation, since that's the only class that's missing from the original classroom dolls.

Offline LuvlyMelody

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: February 23, 2013, 03:44:10 PM »
Clawd and Gil for Physical Deducation?? Holt and Operetta for Music??
My Flickr Page

My Little Pony Checklist/Wishlist | Monster High Checklist/Wishlistvisitors can't see pics , please register or login

| For Sale | Wanted |

Offline Kalavista

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+276)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • Open for commissions!
    • View Profile
    • KalaCustoms
« Reply #161 on: February 23, 2013, 03:52:22 PM »
All I know is... NEED MOAR CLAWD. He is such a handsome boy.. I loathe boy dolls but I am DYING for a Clawd.

Offline ShortyBoo

• Trade Count: (+212)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: February 23, 2013, 03:53:09 PM »
I definitely want both Cleo and Lagoona's Scaris shoes. And I love Lagoona's handbag as well. I really wish Mattel sold the shoes separately on their site, like with their replacement parts. They would make so much money if they did that.

Offline Midnight_Dream

• Trade Count: (+29)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • May the llama be with you!
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: February 23, 2013, 04:03:04 PM »
My wallet was sooo hoping that I would not be interested in the Cleo and Lagoona two-pack when detailed photos came out, but darn it I want them!  :shakefist:

And finally kitty shoes that are not exclusive to the CAM set! I have been wanting those shoes FOREVER!

Offline justkitter

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: February 23, 2013, 04:05:35 PM »
I like all the little bits in this set, I'm trying to talk myself outta buying TWO :P  A second set of Cleo's cat shoes would be nice, and I'd like to mod Lagoona's dress.  Can't wait to see that teal mini under there:)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal