collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Monster High Discussion 15  (Read 35614 times)

Offline Bow Tie

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Lady in Blue
    • View Profile
Re: Monster High Discussion 15
« Reply #120 on: February 22, 2013, 07:34:46 PM »
That could be! Since the Fall Acc'y has a 2 at the end, and we've heard the shoe assortment is either Draculaura/Cleo or Draculaura/Clawdeen.

That's a really cool list. I bet y'all are right, that S1600 will be the WM Black Friday deal this year. That is one line that's been around FOREVER, lol.

So! Excited! For HHM plus Nightmare! I need that horse like air! :drunk:

So looks like Target will be getting this September the 13th doll as an exclusive? Also excite since Canada should have our Targets open by then! And Walmart gets the 13 Wishes Big Moment exclusive doll. I really want to know what both are...

I wonder whether the Ghouls Night Out 4-pack will be the 3 we know about + one new, or whether it will be like the DDG exclusive pack and be all new dolls?

What if the BF dolls are Sweet 1600 Lagoona, Cleo and Ghoulia!? O_______O
-Bow Tie

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thank you Lord Blumiere and Nence for my adorable adopts! :heart:

Offline Zombelina

• Scarily Ever After
  • Trade Count: (+67)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: February 22, 2013, 07:36:54 PM »
That could be! Since the Fall Acc'y has a 2 at the end, and we've heard the shoe assortment is either Draculaura/Cleo or Draculaura/Clawdeen.

That's a really cool list. I bet y'all are right, that S1600 will be the WM Black Friday deal this year. That is one line that's been around FOREVER, lol.

So looks like Target will be getting this September the 13th doll as an exclusive? Also excite since Canada should have our Targets open by then! And Walmart gets the 13 Wishes Big Moment exclusive doll. I really want to know what both are...

I wonder whether the Ghouls Night Out 4-pack will be the 3 we know about + one new, or whether it will be like the DDG exclusive pack and be all new dolls?

Oh my Ra. I'd die  :biggrin:
:heart: sales/trades ~ on hiatus :heart:

Offline Bow Tie

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • Lady in Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: February 22, 2013, 07:38:17 PM »

Oh my Ra. I'd die  :biggrin:

I would die too! I need that Cleo and Lagoona!
-Bow Tie

empirical

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #123 on: February 22, 2013, 07:41:57 PM »
Hmm... anyone else notice the Fall Classic Accy line? Does that mean the fashion packs, or are we getting new accessory packs like all the other doll brands?

I wonder if it could possibly be the I <3 Shoes pack!

i'd put my money on that being correct, what with there being 2 on the list and 2 shoe set dolls due to be released.

Offline Catlein

• Pony of Law
  • Trade Count: (+59)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Canadian law student obsessed with MLP and MH :D
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: February 22, 2013, 07:52:33 PM »
Hmm... anyone else notice the Fall Classic Accy line? Does that mean the fashion packs, or are we getting new accessory packs like all the other doll brands?

I wonder if it could possibly be the I <3 Shoes pack!

i'd put my money on that being correct, what with there being 2 on the list and 2 shoe set dolls due to be released.

I would approve of this :D And that means it's not a TRU exclusive either!

And ohh... I never thought about the fact that the GNO pack could be all new dolls!
« Last Edit: February 22, 2013, 07:55:47 PM by Catlein »

Offline Icicle

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Come on everypony, smile, smile, smile~!
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: February 22, 2013, 08:56:59 PM »
/takes list of new stuff and creepily pets it.. xD

I actually saw the Swim Class dolls today! At the Barnes and Nobles... Lala is so sweet in person. Sadly I lacked any funds to get any of them, but oh well. Saw a few Scaris (basic and deluxe), PD, and GA dolls. Oh and a lone GR Cleo xD! Along with the Scaris car and cafe set. It was also in the weirdest place, just like, in the middle of the store near nothing in particular (closest 'landmarks' I remember were the manga/sci-fi section. Real weird xD)

Offline angelponies

• Trade Count: (+280)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: February 22, 2013, 09:02:55 PM »
/takes list of new stuff and creepily pets it.. xD

This totally made me Laugh out Loud hehehe!  :lol:

Offline ShortyBoo

• Trade Count: (+212)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: February 23, 2013, 01:57:22 AM »
Now that I've seen those better pics of Scaris Cleo & Lagoona, I don't really like either of them or their outfits. I guess that's good for me because it saves some money. I do like the shoes Cleo's wearing and I think I may like Lagoona's but it's hard to tell from the pic of them in the box. I also wouldn't mind having Lagoona's extra pair of shoes. I love jelly shoes. I had like 5 pairs of them as a kid, all in different colors and styles.

picklepud

« Reply #128 on: February 23, 2013, 04:56:23 AM »
The 2 pack is out NOW here in the UK.
They are £29.99.

Will post pics soon. x

Offline nessa16

• Trade Count: (+122)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Sugarberry is SWEETEST Pony!
    • View Profile
    • Nessa's Toy Chest
« Reply #129 on: February 23, 2013, 05:57:17 AM »
While twiddling away on eBay while watching Fantasia, I found a pre-order for the S1600 dolls guaranteeing they will be coming in February.  This includes Clawd!  Anyone think since they released "Why Do Ghouls Fall in Love" onto DVD that they are actually bringing Clawd back to be sold with the girls?  It doesn't look like any have sold and it ends in a few hours but still a curious find.

Main Wishlist*Card List*Doll Sales
"It's not about how hard you hit, but how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!"-Sylvestor Stallone as Rocky Balboa in Rocky Balboa, "Live long and prosper."

Frankie Stein

« Reply #130 on: February 23, 2013, 06:24:57 AM »
While twiddling away on eBay while watching Fantasia, I found a pre-order for the S1600 dolls guaranteeing they will be coming in February.  This includes Clawd!  Anyone think since they released "Why Do Ghouls Fall in Love" onto DVD that they are actually bringing Clawd back to be sold with the girls?  It doesn't look like any have sold and it ends in a few hours but still a curious find.

is it the same Clawd that came with the 1600 line? Any differences?
Who were the other dolls? :)

Offline nessa16

• Trade Count: (+122)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Sugarberry is SWEETEST Pony!
    • View Profile
    • Nessa's Toy Chest
« Reply #131 on: February 23, 2013, 06:43:24 AM »

is it the same Clawd that came with the 1600 line? Any differences?
Who were the other dolls? :)

I don't know if there were any differences per say as I am not too familiar with the line but it had S1600 Clawd, Clawdeen, Frankie and Draculaura

This is the title of the auction: Monster High Sweet 1600 4 Doll CLAWD Gil Holt Jackson Deuce Friend scaris City

Main Wishlist*Card List*Doll Sales
"It's not about how hard you hit, but how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!"-Sylvestor Stallone as Rocky Balboa in Rocky Balboa, "Live long and prosper."

Offline PonySeeker128

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
    • Customs
« Reply #132 on: February 23, 2013, 07:02:24 AM »
I don't believe that listing, those dolls are exactly the same as the 1600 dolls still warming the shelf around here. What would be the point in releasing the same dolls again that are still sitting on the shelves that didn't seem to sell that well in the first place? Just to release Clawd again? Seems a bit strange to me.
Deviant Art~Commissions Are CLOSED~
Wishlist (MH)

Offline Bow Tie

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • Lady in Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: February 23, 2013, 07:17:05 AM »
I just called my TRU and their truck is delayed and won't be coming in 'til Monday instead of today. UGH. They said the Scaris 2 Pack might be on that truck so I'll call back Monday.
-Bow Tie

jennovazombie

« Reply #134 on: February 23, 2013, 09:13:15 AM »
So is Scaris Deuce really sought after? I saw him at Meijers last night but didn't pick him up...but maybe I should go back and get him if somebody wants him.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal