collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Monster High Discussion 15  (Read 34611 times)

Offline Bow Tie

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Lady in Blue
    • View Profile
Re: Monster High Discussion 15
« Reply #270 on: February 25, 2013, 07:53:35 PM »
Has anyone bought the activity books? Like the Drop Dead Diary or the Ghoul Spirit Doodle Book? I'm thinking about ordering them on walmart.com since I want to grab the first three Lisi Harrison books (I won the 4th one on Twitter last year) and they're much cheaper online than in stores.
-Bow Tie

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thank you Lord Blumiere and Nence for my adorable adopts! :heart:

Offline Zombelina

• Scarily Ever After
  • Trade Count: (+67)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: February 25, 2013, 08:03:57 PM »
Are there colouring pages in the Ghoul Spirit Doodle Book? I'm a sucker for colouring books, but if it's just puzzles and such, not so much :P I haven't ever seen it in stores...
:heart: sales/trades ~ on hiatus :heart:

Offline Bow Tie

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • Lady in Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: February 25, 2013, 08:24:55 PM »
Are there colouring pages in the Ghoul Spirit Doodle Book? I'm a sucker for colouring books, but if it's just puzzles and such, not so much :P I haven't ever seen it in stores...

I was looking at the preview of the Doodle Book on Barnes and Noble's website and it looks like there's a little bit of both? I didn't see the whole thing. Maybe like 6 pages or so? I'm wondering if it's online only since there's no option to see if it's in stock in stores or if you can ship it to the store.
-Bow Tie

Novavelle

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #273 on: February 25, 2013, 08:29:29 PM »
The Swim dolls will be available at smaller chain stores like Meijer (midwest store), Kroger, JCP, Kohl's, Barnes and Noble and Justice.

They've also been found at Kmart in california....

Offline Bow Tie

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • Lady in Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: February 25, 2013, 08:31:36 PM »
The Swim dolls will be available at smaller chain stores like Meijer (midwest store), Kroger, JCP, Kohl's, Barnes and Noble and Justice.

I knew I was missing a store! I was trying to think of other stores and Kmart completely slipped my mind. Thanks!
-Bow Tie

Offline mejohnson85

• Trade Count: (+37)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: February 25, 2013, 08:32:45 PM »
Birthday dinner at red lobster and I got a Gil, Dotd deuce and Dotd Draculaura... Awesome birthday of you ask me!!  :biggrin:

Novavelle

« Reply #276 on: February 25, 2013, 08:33:44 PM »

I knew I was missing a store! I was trying to think of other stores and Kmart completely slipped my mind. Thanks!

NP, I know not every where has Kmarts (here in CA they have kind of gone extinct) but the few remaining are hit or miss and sometimes you can find good stuff.... but I also found them at kohls....

where in JCP do they have them?

Offline Bow Tie

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • Lady in Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: February 25, 2013, 08:37:09 PM »

NP, I know not every where has Kmarts (here in CA they have kind of gone extinct) but the few remaining are hit or miss and sometimes you can find good stuff.... but I also found them at kohls....

I think they are in the girls/kids clothes section. I don't frequent JCP really, but I believe that's where I saw them during Christmas. I've had better luck at Kohl's than JCP.
-Bow Tie

Novavelle

« Reply #278 on: February 25, 2013, 08:43:08 PM »

I think they are in the girls/kids clothes section. I don't frequent JCP really, but I believe that's where I saw them during Christmas. I've had better luck at Kohl's than JCP.

I'll have to look next time I'm at the mall, thanks :)

Offline mejohnson85

• Trade Count: (+37)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: February 25, 2013, 08:45:37 PM »
I went to JCP yesterday and they essentially said that mh is seasonal... Try only get it in around Xmas... They don't carry it year round :( at least that's what the associate told me...

Offline Bow Tie

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • Lady in Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: February 25, 2013, 08:47:09 PM »
I went to JCP yesterday and they essentially said that mh is seasonal... Try only get it in around Xmas... They don't carry it year round :( at least that's what the associate told me...

That would make sense. I hadn't really seen any toys there recently. I guess I can scratch JCP off the list for having Swim dolls.
-Bow Tie

faunabay

« Reply #281 on: February 25, 2013, 08:52:14 PM »

That would make sense. I hadn't really seen any toys there recently. I guess I can scratch JCP off the list for having Swim dolls.
JCP is where I got my sig Robecca for $10!  It was marked down after christmas.   :P  They were cleaning out the toys they had for the holidays.  Woohoo! 

Offline LuvlyMelody

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: February 25, 2013, 08:53:53 PM »
I've seen DT2 in stores like Walgreens, Rite Aid and Bartells, maybe they'll have them there too!! Although very overpriced...
My Flickr Page

My Little Pony Checklist/Wishlist | Monster High Checklist/Wishlistvisitors can't see pics , please register or login

| For Sale | Wanted |

Novavelle

« Reply #283 on: February 25, 2013, 08:55:01 PM »

Well that's lame lol.... it's like costco... they have a huge toy section during the holiday's but when I went last week they had like 2 toys lol

Offline Bow Tie

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • Lady in Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: February 25, 2013, 08:59:39 PM »

JCP is where I got my sig Robecca for $10!  It was marked down after christmas.   :P  They were cleaning out the toys they had for the holidays.  Woohoo!

I got two Sig Robecca's for $12 each at Go! Calenders and Games because everything in the store was half off. I was hoping to find a Venus for that cheap, but no dice. All I could find were Robeccas.
-Bow Tie

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal