collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Shall we try a PM-pal "matchmaking" thread?  (Read 10122 times)

Offline Tribble79

• Trade Count: (+21)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Shall we try a PM-pal "matchmaking" thread?
« Reply #45 on: April 01, 2013, 03:29:50 AM »
My best language is: Only langueage is English

I wouldn't mind trying to communicate in this second language: n/a

Occupation: Patient Registration at my local hospital, I would love to have the money to sometime go back and become a Vet tech. I like animals soooo much better than people.

What aspect of MLP I'm into (e.g., customizing, collecting, drawing, etc): I collect a few G1 ponies, but prefer to customize and collect customized ponies. One day I am going to get to go to a pony show!

Other collections: Tribbles from StarTrek, Monster High, Pixie Tails from Lady Lovely Locks, rats, Brain items, Popcorn items and toys - cups and plates etc, Toy dogs miniature and robotic, Robots like R2D2 from Star Wars;Daleks from Dr Who, Littlest Pet Shop Spiders, Tarantulas, Hermit Crabs, Slugs, Hellhounds - Devil Dogs, Devil Dolls, Monster Plants, small plastic toilets and the toilet bell charms from the 80s, Aliens, Doll clothes and accessories, whew I think I collect too much!!!

My favourite music: Oldies, Elvis Presley, ACDC, Nightwish, Kamelot, European Metal, Musicals

My favourite movies: Little Shop of Horrors, Phantom of the Opera Andrew Lloyd Webber, Moulin Rouge, Rocky Horror Picture Show, other musicals, Indiana Jones, Star Wars, Star Trek, Battlestar Galactica, Herbie the love bug movies, Harry Potter, Species, Alien, Pirates of the Caribbean, other SyFy movies and shows...

My favourite books: Harry Potter, Sunshine by Amanda Lollar, Jennie by Douglas Preston, Anita Blake and Merry Gentry Series by Laurell K Hamilton, Lots more....

Describing myself: I am a major introvert and have horrible social anxiety... I have it bad enough that my first date was when I was 29... I can be very quiet but I think I am a good person though I can be cranky at times. I do not function well in big crowds to the point that I will wait until 2AM to shop at Walmart to miss the busy shopping times. My husband says I tend to get loud when I am exited about something...

I am a huge animal person and have been for as long as I can remember. I have always preferred to spend time with animals instead of with people. I have had many exotic animals over the years (my favorite) but currently I only have dogs, cats and guinea pigs. I hope that one day soon, we will move and be able to get enough land to have horses! I want a Clydesdale or other draft horse, a mule, and a horse for my husband and son....

I remain a kid at heart and love toys and collect lots of toys :) I love to dress in black clothing and some gothic clothes and jewelry. I prefer stainless Steel, Brass and Copper jewelry to Sterling Silver and Gold.

What kind of PM pal are you interested in?

I would like a pal who doesn't mind if I don't respond quickly to a PM. Sometimes I am unable to get online for a couple of days. I would also like someone who would maybe like to do some snail mail/swapping/gifting etc..
« Last Edit: April 07, 2013, 12:51:34 PM by Tribble79 »

Offline doxiechic16

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: April 01, 2013, 07:02:47 PM »
My best language is: English  (English only)
Occupation: Special Education Teacher (I work with middle school students with mild disabilities)
What aspect of MLP I'm into: collecting/admiring G1s
Other collections: I have tons of Beanie Babies from the late 90s in storage, if that counts
My favorite music: I am sort of on a country kick, but I can listen to and enjoy music across genres
My favorite movies: Gladiator, American History X, Closer  (I tend to like "manly" movies)
My favorite books: Kite Runner, A Thousand Splendid Suns, the Sookie Stackhouse novels, the Harry Potter series, the books from A Song of Ice and Fire that I've read so far.....I feel like I'm forgetting some!
Describing myself:  I think that I come off as a bit shy or reserved at first - I don't smile at strangers or make eye contact unless I have to - but I warm up very quickly once I've made a connection with someone.  I was born in Mount Airy, NC and raised in southwestern Virginia.  I am told that I have a VERY southern accent.  When kids at school meet me for the fist time, once of the first things they ask is "Are you from the country?"  I love working with children, but admit that middle school is a challenging age group and the way we do standardized testing is very stressful for the teachers, students, and everyone else involved.  In my free time, I tend to like to do quiet things that I can do independently or with one or two other people; I don't particularly like large groups or elaborate outings.  I like to go for walks, talk with my best friend who now lives in Hawaii (the time difference is driving me nuts!), read, surf the internet, go shopping, and watch TV.  My favorite shows that are currently on are Game of Thrones (LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT) and How I Met Your Mother.  I can't have a pet in the apartment that I am currently living in, but I like to go visit my family's dog (and my family) whenever I can.  Our dog is a black and tan dachshund named Candi.  She has been a wonderful, loving member of the family for almost 12 years.     
What kind of PM pal are you interested in?  I enjoy talking/writing about just about anything.  I am open to pretty much any type of PM pal.   :)

Offline Stormness_1

• Pony Of Anarchy!
  • Trade Count: (+28)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • I'm not a magical unicorn, you know!
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: April 05, 2013, 01:57:07 AM »
Ok, I'm going to try this.

My only language is: English
What aspect of MLP I'm into: I'm primarily a collector (G1/2/3/4), but i'm learning new restore skills all the time.
Other collections: Agatha Christia books, Care bear plush, and merch of sailor moon, carebears and of course MLP!
My favorite music: I'm mostly a rock chic, but in getting fit again, I'm listening to a lot of pop to motivate me, LOL.
My favorite TV shows: Sons of Anarchy, Criminal Minds, NCIS, NCIS LA, and all the CSI incarnations.
My favorite books: Murder mysteries. Agatha Christia of course, Jeffrey Deaver (Rhyme), Ian Rankin (Rebus), Kathy Reichs (brennan) and Patricia Cornwell (Scarpetta) are among my favourites.

Describing myself:
Ok, so firstly to start off with I'm pretty reserved, but once I'm comfortable, I'm a pretty outgoing person. I'm a typical redhead - witty and opinionated! I'm married, and am still relatively new at it, it's only been about 17 months. No children yet though.

I only work casually, but I'm chasing full-time. I like the people I work with, but my job is tiring and social, which isn't something I'm terribly good at, but I made great coffee! I love my pets, our dog, 3 cats, hubby's hoard of birds, and our 2 horses. I love horses, although I don't get much time to ride anymore, so ponies are like my substitute. I'm also a big reader. Love my books!

I'm looking for a pen pal who has similar interests, obviously ponies or collecting in some form. I'm looking for someone with a sense of humour, but can be serious too. I just really want someone to chat with!

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Sig by Moonbreeze, avi by Sapphire Rain.

Offline SailorEarth

• Xena: Warrior Pony
  • Trade Count: (+165)
  • Target Exclusive Winter Pony
  • I have many skills
    • View Profile
    • http://www.cosplaycassie.com
« Reply #48 on: April 05, 2013, 11:49:47 AM »
My best language is: English

What aspect of MLP I'm into: Collecting, restoring and some customizing when I have the time/energy/motivation

Other collections: I collect BJDs but I haven't done much with them in a while, they just sit there looking pretty. I also collect the poseable Care Bears from the 80's. I love a well-made snowglobe, especially Disney, but I don't have many.

My favorite music: I really like oldies. Elvis Presley and The Beatles are at the top of my list but I also love the many one-hit wonders from the 50s-70s. I also like David Bowie, Queen, Led Zeppelin, Frank Sinatra, Adam Lambert, The Eels, Owl City, John Denver and probably a few others that I'm forgetting. Sort of a weird mix, I guess.

My favorite movies: The Princess Bride all. the. way. It has everything- fencing, fighting, torture, revenge, true love, miracles  :biggrin: I like pretty much any fantasy or sci-fi but some of my favorites are The Labyrinth, DragonHeart, Legend, Hook, A Knight's Tale, Lord of the Rings, Harry Potter, The Neverending Story, The Nightmare Before Christmas, Shakespeare in Love, Beetlejuice, Ever After, The Last Unicorn, Edward Scissorhands, P.J. Hogan's live action version of Peter Pan, Secondhand Lions, What Dreams May Come, Shrek 2 (largely due to Puss in Boots), You've Got Mail, Some Kind of Wonderful, The Last Starfighter, Practical Magic, The Karate Kid, Home Alone, Baz Luhrmann's Romeo and Juliet, Good Will Hunting, Road to Perdition, The Sasquatch Gang, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles,  The Godfather parts 1 & 2, The Shop Around The Corner, Batman movies provided the Batsuit is nipple-free, Army of Darkness, Back to The Future, Scott Pilgrim vs. The World, Iron Man, Enchanted, Mary Poppins and most animated Disney movies. Oh, and practically anything by Tim Burton..except maybe some of his more recent stuff (I'm looking at you, Dark Shadows). There are soooo many more. I'll just stop now  :blush:

My favorite books: A lot of repeats from the movie section  :P Charlotte's Web, The Last Unicorn, Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, The Hobbit, The Neverending Story, the Redwall series, Warriors, Watership Down, Howl's Moving Castle, The Bartimaeus Trilogy, Tailchaser's Song, The Sword of Truth, A Song of Ice and Fire, The Lost Years of Merlin and let's not forget old school Goosebumps and anything by Dr. Suess. I'm starting to purchase many of my books in digital format these days. It saves trees and clears up a lot of space in my house.

TV Shows: Xena, obviously  ^.^ I Love Lucy, Dick Van Dyke, Bewitched, Pepper Ann, DuckTales, TaleSpin, She-Ra, Thundercats (classic and new), My Little Ponies (classic and new), Eerie Indiana, Get Smart, Batman (all of 'em), Powerpuff Girls, Samurai Jack, Legend of the Seeker, Battlestar Galactica, Forensic Files, Big Bang Theory, MST3K, Doctor Who, Eureka, The Wonder Years, The Guild, Quantum Leap, The Mighty Boosh, The Twilight Zone, A Game of Thrones and Adventure Time to name a few. We got rid of cable a few weeks back so I'm not up to date on some stuff (I miss you, Adventure Time!  :cry:) I have a guy for GoT though so hopefully I won't miss any of that. We've got Netflix and we're making good use of it. Right now we're working on Doctor Who (2nd and 10th Doctors simultaneously), Scrubs, The Twilight Zone and Hercules: The Legendary Journeys. I saw most of the Hercules episodes back when they were new but it's nice to go back and revisit good shows.

Games: I'm a bit of a gamer but not as much as when I was younger. I mostly like Nintendo titles but I enjoy the occasional Playstation or PC game. Some of my favorites are Professor Layton, Pokemon (Yellow through Gold/Silver are my favorites), Animal Crossing, Harvest Moon, Dance Dance Revolution, Kingdom Hearts, Katamari, The Sims (on the computer) and most Mario games but I really love the Paper Mario series, Super Mario RPG and Luigi's Mansion.

Describing myself:
Right now I'm working a crummy, low paying job that I don't love but also don't hate to help my husband get through college. He's got about 2 years left then he'll have a degree in a branch of Computer Science and hopefully a job that will enable me to be a housewife. We don't have any kids yet, we're waiting for him to finish school before we throw a baby into the mix but we do look forward to having a kid.

I'd love to have the time to run my own costuming business someday. If I could go back to college for a second degree I'd do Fashion Design this time so I can learn proper pattern making and draping but I think if I had the time I could teach myself from the textbooks and online resources. I like to make costumes in my free time to wear to conventions. Right now I'm working on 3 Ghostbusters costumes complete with proton packs, Catwoman from Batman Returns and I'm putting finishing touches on Alice (Disney's cartoon version), Supergirl (movie version) and Gabrielle (classic green sports bra version). I'm planning on wearing them to DragonCon this year so hopefully I'll get them done in time. I have a website that I put my costumes on but I haven't updated it in a while. I've been pretty listless when it comes to my costumes due to a number of things. Lack of a nice place to take pictures and lack of a photographer are part of it. I'm so tired when I get home from work that I don't feel like doing anything creative and there are usually tons of chores that need doing so they take priority and they also never end. Let's see, what else? I have 6 cats in the house the oldest of which is 19 then we have about 10 cats outside that found us when we moved in. We've been getting them all fixed so hopefully there won't be any more kittens. We also have 2 dogs and a guinea pig. Needless to say, we spend more money on our animals every week than we do ourselves lol. I'm a pretty quiet and shy person for the most part. It's a chore getting to know me and I think I come across as rude but I'm just very cynical and awkward. I sometimes describe myself as a crotchety old man in the body of a young woman-  GET OFF MY LAWN!!! :rant: I think since I haven't had the best luck with people I'm cautious of being used and I don't like to get close to people because of that. Wow, I'm really not advertising for myself very well here. "Yeah, I'm basically a douchebag. Wanna be pals?!" lol

Someone with similar geeky interests would be nice, just someone to chat with. Preferably someone who doesn't take offense easily since I'm socially challenged  :blush:

Wish List~Pony Sales
Thanks Lina & Rainbowjuice for my adoptables!

nsunshine

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #49 on: April 18, 2013, 06:52:20 PM »
Remember way back in the day, we used to have pen-pals in elementry school and they were usually from another country!! sooo long ago!!! anyways here goes!

My best language is: English and Broken Jibberish!

I wouldn't mind trying to communicate in this second language: [if any]Telepathy

Gender: Girl but not girly gurl!! And not writing in rainbow as a secret code...I just really like colors!

Location: Fort Belknap Indian Reservation in Montana on that part of the map called USA!

Occupation: Momma...ain't got a job right now...but that don't make me any lesser!!! just poorer!!!

What aspect of MLP I'm into: Collecting ANYTHING Pony Related, All Gens with most loyalty to the first of course! I'm sure my kids will say that I love my ponies more than them...BUT I DON"T, you have to love all your children the same right?

Other collections: Holy Crapsnips...here goes! She-ra, Peppermint Rose, Monster High Care Bears, Wuzzles, Lalaloopsies Shimmers, Rose Petal Place, Popples Jem, Rainbow Brite, Pound Puppies Fashion Star Fillies, Enchanted Kingdom Horses, Fantasy Fillies Lady Lovely Locks, Blinkins, Glo Worms Fairy Tails, Little Pretties, Sweetie Pups Darlin Dinos, Magic Meadow Ponies, The Get Along Gang My Pretty Mermaids, My Magic Kissing Dragons, Matchbox Carousel Horses Fluppy Dogs, Gummie Bears, Keypers Moon Dreamers, Teddy Ruxpin, Serendipity Books Whisper The Unicorn, anything unicorn/Pegusi, Oriental Stuff LOVE! There might be a few un-named stragglers in there!!!

My favorite music: I guess what they used to call alternative...Like Bush, Green Day, Nirvana, and really its mostly just songs...but I was all about No Doubt and Gwen Stefani in High School..Used to wear a Bindi to school each day!! Religiously!!!

My favorite movies: Hiyo Miyazaki...is....amazing, completely opened my eyes in ways I never could have imagined, even worked on my kids! Old Cartoons, like 80's....Indiana Jones....Was he not hot as helk or what!!! Super Troopers, which always ends up jacked from my house! NOT a love story person....I am the worst to sit and watch one of those fictional made-up emotional movies with...(Someone needs theraphy!!!)!!

My favorite books: My Old X-men and Wildstorm Comic Books! Oh and Older Peter Rabbit Tales, actually like old Fairy Tales, they are a little demented...Heck I can Barely spell much less read!!!

Describing myself:
     I think I'm awesome myself, but not in a conceded way...Its just when you have to be with yourself for sooo long inside this same shell, you start to kinda like yourself, you have too!!!  I am blunt, but not Bitchy rude, just kinda of a "Can't Believe you would say that" kinda person. I am all about my collections, I have lost a significant amount of faith in humanity, so my ponies have always been there, unchanged, something I can always depend on...Its like one of my great lifes work, besides my kids....Its weird to try and describe without it sounding all crazy to me! Oh and I guess I'm Bi-polar (Prefer Manic Depressant), ADHD (See how I quit Using Colors, yea I just noticed Too!!!) and I don't hate men, but I don't believe in them either....If your happily married then good for you, you must be one of the lucky ones!!!

Someone who don't get offened easy, and....I don't really mind other than that! I seem to like anybody....Oh but you must have a higher IQ than me....and you can figure out what that is when we start working on that second language of Telepathy! Sorry soo long and Dumb and full of....ponies?

Offline Wrenn_Rosencrantz

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Dance N' Prance Pony
  • Somewhere over the rainbow...
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: April 19, 2013, 01:31:38 AM »
My best language is:  English
What aspect of MLP I'm into: I used to collect when I was a little girl, so it's mostly nostalgia.  I love the MLP: FiM show though.  (RD and :muffin: Pony!!)
Other collections:  Monster High, stuffed animals.
My favorite music:  I tend to like a lot of different musics, though I don't really care for country or rap.
My favorite movies:  I love natural disaster movies, comedies
My favorite books:  Fantasy, scary books and science fiction
Describing myself:
I'm a shy person, but once I get talking to someone, I talk about a lot of things!  I love animals and some video games.  I'm going to school to be a plain ol' office worker, but I'm excited for this.  I'm currently taking an accounting class and I'm enjoying it a lot.  I have a ton of crafts that I love doing (crochet, sculpting, book binding, doll customizing, beading, sewing etc).  I also love baking!  I tend to be very empathic with how people are feeling, and I'd like to think I'm a good listener.

Someone I can talk to, joke with... someone with a good sense of humor who enjoys the same things I do.  I'm pretty shy, so it'll take a little bit for me to be comfortable, but once I am, I'll just laugh and be natural.  I don't keep a lot of close friends, but I'm always looking for more!  I'd like to talk to someone I can go back and forth with rather than someone who dominates the conversation.  Talk to you soon!
Wrenn's Wish List! visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline LunaDehligt

• Trade Count: (+74)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • the fun has been doubled! :D I SO LOVE MY PERSONA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: April 19, 2013, 01:57:02 AM »
My best language is: Swedish and a bit english
I wouldn't mind trying to communicate in this second language: [if any] ?
What aspect of MLP I'm into: Im in to collecting and customizing :)
Other collections: I have two monster high dolls and I´m starting a Little Lsp collection and I have a few stuffed animlas ^^
My favorite music: Rock, metal and I listen to allitel mixt music ^^
My favorite movies: The dance movie step up and street dance and Mlp Moveis :D
My favorite books: I don´t have a favorit book :P
Describing myself: I´m looking for a job right now and are most of the time at home. at my free time that I have a lot of I like to read, look at movies and show, I paint a lot to and I try to hang out with friends but they don´t live near me haha ^^.
Im that kind of person that don´t talk much and can be a bit shy xD
I love animals and Cats is my favorite animal i have two cats one lives with my mother and the other one Lives with my Father :D I have some friends and my fiance think I' m a good painter I have a hard time  to accept compliments for what I do xD

what one that I funny to write whit and I some time in my life I can meet In real life :D
and some that I can talk to about everything a serious friend. The person can live any where but it would be fun it the person lives in Sweden ore Finland.
I´m sometimes in Finland to meet my father so :P And the gender dosn´t matter :)

Offline FluffleNuff

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Twinkle Eye Pony
  • ME MYSELF AND PONY
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: April 27, 2013, 06:28:46 AM »
OOH OOH ME ME THis is perfect for me!

Language: English please!
What aspect of MLP I'm into: Collecting, Drawing, FiM, Customising etc!
Other collections: TONS OF TY BEANIE BABIES! And Bath and Body Works Hand Sanitizers :P

Favourite music: American Pop, I like The Wanted too
Favourite movies: Anything super hero or spy related, Confessions of a Shoppaholic, Avatar... Etc
Favourite books: Percy Jackson and the Olympians! Umm umm Canterwood Crest hahaha! My Magic Unicorn! My magic kitten! Haha

Describing myself:

I'm a very outgoing, happy, cheerful, hyper gal. I love making others happy, making others laugh, making others smile. Because a smile on your face feels good but a smile on someone else's feels better. Although, sometimes I do have a more serious and sensitive side to me. I think I'm dependable but in no way organized! Haha! I'm in a love-hate relationship with my school. I love it because I get to see my friends but yet i hate it because I have to study. And your studies in Singapore are your number one priority. I have a doggy called Sir Rupershore, he's a Caveliar King Charles Spaniel. I've also got a beautiful snow-white hammy called Pancake, he has black eyes! I find that cool. My hobbies include Softball, drawing, singing and of course collecting ponies. Umm yeah that's me :)

What I want in a PM Pal:

I want someone who can start a long and happy friendship with me. Postage to and from Singapore could be really costly, but i hope we could send each other little gifts from time to time? :) I've already got so many ideas for what I wanna get for my PM Pal. Really can't wait :D I hope that my PM Pal can be like my best friend, where we laugh together, cry together, totally understand each other and are there for each other. Love to hear from you soon, future PM Pal! :D

Thank you!
A PONY A DAY KEEPS THE SMILES ON YOUR FACE

Offline Pangel

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Twinkle Eye Pony
  • Ooo banana...
    • View Profile
    • Panda Patch
« Reply #53 on: May 01, 2013, 04:44:44 AM »
My best language is: (and only) English
I wouldn't mind trying to communicate in this second language: [if any] Uhmm... ;__; I'd love to... But I only know English... American English? That count? :3
Occupation: Self-employed. I work two jobs, run my dad's business by day, and do SEO by night. Would ideally like a third job, too!
What aspect of MLP I'm into (e.g., customizing, collecting, drawing, etc): Collecting namely. I love all generations but only actively collect G1 and G4.
Other collections: I love ALL vintage toys, but I have Sylvanian Families, G1 Littlest Pet Shop, and I really like Monster High dolls (only have a couple)
My favorite music: Japanese stuff. I have very little in the way of Western music on my iPod.
My favorite movies: Ooo! I love all genres, depends on my mood. But I love animated films the most.
My favorite books: More of a comics and manga kinda gal. Trying to get into reading... So far failing. Maybe you can all help recommend some books for me? I've never read Harry Potter or Lord of the Rings :O What am I missing?!

Describing myself:
HUMAN VERSION OF PINKIE PIE. Yeah, I'm pretty outgoing and stupid. Love doing and trying new things. Sincere, honest, and full of beans. The biggest joy in my life is making other people happy. I wear my heart on my sleeve and because of that I feel the highest of highs, and sometimes the lowest of lows. Seems to be no middle ground, though I'm working on that :D

I split up from my fiance of six years at Christmas, and had to move back home. The adjustment has been hard. I no longer have a pony room. My possessions are in boxes. Hoping one day to get my own place when finances are more secure. Keepin' the faith!

In my spare time I try and socialise as much as possible. I like to be surrounded by people. I love watching anime, cinema and film, pony hunting, going for walks, playing with toys, doodling, baking, real ale, video games... MANY interests! ^_^

Other interesting things about me:
I've been to China; I worked there at the Beijing 2008 Olympic Games
I have two pet rabbits called Fudge and Brian Blessed
Definately cannot lick my elbow

I have friends, but truthfully, I still find that I'm quite lonely. Especially in the evenings. So I'm looking for true friend(s)! Someone to fire silly PMs to, talk about really stupid silly things, and share life experiences. I'd love someone to exchange packages with, I've never done a swap!
Whole toy collection for sale! Selling 100's of items! G1 My Little Ponies, G1 Littlest Pet Shops, Sylvanian Families - EVERYTHING MUST GO!visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Panda Patch eBay store <- Click here! ;)

kaskurgi

« Reply #54 on: May 11, 2013, 11:56:23 PM »
Age: Old enough to know better; young enough not to care. :P
I wouldn't mind trying to communicate in this second language: I know some French/German.
What aspect of MLP I'm into (e.g., customizing, collecting, drawing, etc): I like to collect MLP:FIM stuff. Going to try my hand at customizing eventually.
Other collections: Small Monster High Collection I am purging.
My favorite music: Rock & Alternative.
My favorite movies: Action & Comedies.
My favorite books: Anything by Piers Anthony, Fantasy Books, Mystery..
Describing myself:
Easy going. Play a lot of video games and actually use to compete professionally online and at LAN Tournaments. Love the outdoors. Love animals. Good listener and I have been told I am pretty blunt and don't sugarcoat things. So if you need tough love I guess I am your person haha. If you have any other questions you can always ask me ;) I don't bite...usually :P If I could pick a pony that describes me to a T..It would be a mix of Applejack and Fluttershy...stubborn, soft spoken, and an animal lover. ;)

I am honestly not picky at all about this. I am pretty laid back and easy going so it would probably just be general chatter. If personal issues arise and either needs a pair of eyes to read and weigh in on the subject I have no problems with that. Pretty much I guess anything goes within reason obviously lol. :P
« Last Edit: May 11, 2013, 11:57:59 PM by kaskurgi »

Offline Shiromisa

• Trade Count: (+35)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Real-Life Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: May 12, 2013, 12:17:33 AM »
What aspect of MLP I'm into (e.g., customizing, collecting, drawing, etc): Collecting, getting into customizing blind bag ponies, and the current show is adorable
Other collections: Do baking equipment and sprinkles count?
My favorite music: Very eclectic, my favorite band does sort of this dancy, jazzy metal
My favorite movies: Disney animated movies and horror musicals, especially Repo! The Genetic Opera
My favorite books: Oh gosh, a bit of everything. I mostly run to modern-era fantasy.
Describing myself: I'm relentlessly, obnoxiously cheerful and smiley. :D I bake as a hobby and as a job and love it, and want to go to culinary school sooner or later. Right now for TV I'm following Cupcake Wars, Sweet Genius, Elementary, Doctor Who, Adventure Time, MLP: FiM of course, and basically anything on Food Network. I'm currently reading my way through Les Miserables, and it's slow going but I like it. I also loved the movie. I'm not very religious, but when I occasionally am, it's a pagan flavor. I internet way too much and my most active site is tumblr. And I'm always up for making a new friend! :D
What kind of PM pal are you interested in? Oh gosh...anyone, really! I'm not super picky.

My Etsy shop! I've got G4 blind bag necklaces and pony-themed caramels for saleCommission me for a custom blind bag hereSwap wishlist here!Current grail: Li'l Cupcake and German StarshineSell me your prototype/error/unusual blind bags!

Offline StoryDreamer

• Go boldly
  • Trade Count: (+16)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Bri
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: June 19, 2013, 07:17:50 PM »
I wouldn't mind trying to communicate in this second language: [if any] None unfortunately. THOUGH, if you are French and listen to a lot of French music, please write PM me with recs for French pop artists and other genres!
What aspect of MLP I'm into (e.g., customizing, collecting, drawing, etc): Collecting plastic equines of course. Crying because it's plastic and cost too much. My favorite FiM character is LUNA!
Other collections: Pins...Babysitters Club books... neuroses..
My favorite music: French pop, soundtracks, Stars, Of Monsters and Men, The Black Keys, classical, Pink Floyd, it goes on and on. My last fm:  http://www.last.fm/user/27secsofsilence
My favorite movies: Bonnie and Clyde, Singing in the Rain, The Last Unicorn, Annie, Kiss Kiss Bang Bang (pretty much anything RDJ is in), Rear Window, Kissing Jessica Stein
My favorite books: The Last Unicorn, A Little Princess, Dani Noir, Brave New World, Dogs of Babel, Where the Wild Things Are, children's books, Harry Potter, etc.
My favorite tv: Parks and Recreation, Veep, The Good Wife, The Office, 30 Rock, Saturday Night Live, Once Upon a Time and many others, like Happy Endings, mainly comedy.. oh and Law and Order: SVU. YEAH. The early years with Alex and Olivia.
Describing myself: I love tv. I write a LOT. I'm a book blogger.. I'm writing a bunch of ebooks for cash...I like to thrift..I play tennis occasionally.. I love love love food.. I love children's books...  I want to run away to a big city at a moments notice..  I'm married and that's awesome.. I have three kitties...I have a lot of ideas....I love Disney but don't collect it...I like comedy a lot and want to do improv again...I podcast! I have one podcast and am working on several others, because I'm going to have a podcast network.. I'm going to start making little clay figures for fun..so if you like to make clay figures, it'd be fun to talk to you about that.
What kind of PM pal are you interested in? I love people I can email silly memes and junk too. I also like people who like the same tv I like, or like to read or cook or...whatever. I like people!
« Last Edit: June 19, 2013, 07:26:37 PM by StoryDreamer »
Hey, want to review media or contribute an article about books, movies, comics, tv or video games from a woman's perspective? Check out my new media blog in the making, What the Fangirl LGBTQ+ friendly

Jemstar666

« Reply #57 on: June 26, 2013, 06:21:35 AM »
I wouldn't mind trying to communicate in this second language: [if any] haha
What aspect of MLP I'm into (e.g., customizing, collecting, drawing, etc): collecting G1s (second time round)
Other collections: couple of fluffy tummy fairy tails
My favorite music: 30stm
My favorite movies: HP, Pirates of the caribbean, twilight (lol) Legend, Labyrinth, LOTR, Marvel (avengers etc)
My favorite books: Game of thrones, Harry potter
Describing myself: Mum of 4, turquoise hair, a few tattoos, the odd one out in Skeg lol. restarted my collection after selling my old collection off 5 years ago, pretty much a boring ole soul, btween looking after family, pets and house I have my ps3 aand 3ds, and my beloved ponies

Offline FoolBornUnicorn

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Prom Queen Sweetheart Sister Pony
  • Dragon Slayer
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: June 27, 2013, 01:44:11 PM »
Oh! Fun!

My best language is: English. I took German for 2 semesters, but I'm still not too good at it. :blush:
Location: North Carolina. Near where the scenes in District 12 were filmed in the Hunger Games. ^.^
What aspect of MLP I'm into: Collecting and drawing. I also love to rehair!
Other collections: not quite sure if it counts, but I have a ever growing collection of Dethklok/Metalocalypse merch.
My favorite music: Rock and Metal.. ^.^
My favorite movies: Corpse Bride, Alice in Wonderland, Sweeney Todd. I love Tim Burton movies. And Disney movies. Tarzan being a favorite.
My favorite books:Alice in Wonderland, a Christmas Carol, Coraline, The Hunger Games. But I haven't finished them yet!
Describing myself:
I'm very shy at first.. Think Fluttershy in human form.. :blush:
But once I get comfortable, I've been told I'm super cool! ^.^
I'm an animal lover. A PC gamer. Minecraft is one of my favorites. i tend to hide from the monsters. A craft fanatic. I love victorian, steampunk things. I'm a night owl. I love to write research papers and essays! I love writing in general. I love to laugh. I'm not quite sure what else to put here.. :blush:

Someone that is willing to put up with my shyness at first.. And just a general friend.  :)

Eaglefeather

« Reply #59 on: June 27, 2013, 06:32:25 PM »
I'm ready to try this! :)

My best language is: English. I've taken Spanish for the past five years, but I can't communicate in the language too well!
Location: Pennsylvania, US, where the Nittany Lions live.  ^.^
What aspect of MLP I'm into (e.g., customizing, collecting, drawing, etc): Collecting and drawing.
Other collections: Littlest Pet Shop, 90s Puppy/Kitty/Pony/Teddy in my Pocket, and lots of other animal figures! Oh, and... clothes.
My favorite music: Today's pop and 80s pop! I also like some country.
My favorite movies: Hmm, I'm not really sure. I like 80s movies, teenager movies, animal movies, stuff like that! I also like Harry Potter, Disney, and Dreamworks. 
My favorite books: I love autobiographies and memoirs like A Tree Grows in Brooklyn, The Glass Castle, and Half Broke Horses. A few other favorites of mine include the Warriors series, the Beacon Street Girls series, and the Harry Potter series.
Describing myself:
I'm a lot like Fluttershy! So, I'm pretty shy in real life, but I do better online. I am easy-going and I love to listen to what others have to say. I am about to go into my senior year of high school next year, which is a little frightening yet exciting at the same time! Aside from collecting ponies and whatnot, I enjoy drawing, reading, having fun with friends, and browsing the web. Fashion has become a recent interest of mine as well. I love animals, especially wolves and horses. I used to go horse-back riding when I was younger. I have four cats right now (one is a temporary guest), two being fluffy Persians! If you haven't caught on yet, I am in love with the 1980s even though I was born in the 90s! I am hoping to become a librarian, illustrator, and voice actress in the future. Most importantly, I am a Christian.       

Anyone, really who likes to talk and is fun and outgoing!  ^.^ Maybe Christian as well? But I'm not picky! I'd love to have a friend.

Thanks for considering me!  :)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal