collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Can I customise Honeybuzz?  (Read 694 times)

Offline Saoirse

• Trade Count: (+75)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Part time collector, Full time addict!
    • View Profile
Can I customise Honeybuzz?
« on: February 17, 2013, 06:30:37 AM »
I'm not a g4 collector so know nothing about her, is she easy to find? I want to customise her

Offline saikune

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Fancy Pants Baby
    • View Profile
Re: Can I customise Honeybuzz?
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2013, 08:34:37 AM »
She's getting harder to find, I'd reccommend customizing an Applejack or someone else instead. However it's your pony and you can do what you like.
http://mlparena.com/mlp/index.php/topic,300089.0.html (<-- my wishlist) (not buying atm though)

Offline Shrojjy

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Rockin Beat Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2013, 09:27:08 AM »
Personally, I think it would be better to customize a Pinkie Pie or Applejack instead. However like Saikune said it's your pony, so if you want to customize her no one is stopping you.

Offline Saoirse

• Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2013, 09:29:28 AM »
Oh okay, no I'm doing fbrs anyway so its not for her colour or anything! Would I be better to trade her instead then :)

Online lovesbabysquirmy

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • ~never too old for ponies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2013, 09:35:42 AM »
When it comes to G4, ALWAYS try to customize a base from a Mane 6 pony, NOT one of the original characters!  There aren't enough original characters to go around, and far far far too many Mane 6 ponies.
The Bad Trader List
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

<3 Sig Art: SquarePeg[current avatar] Vanilla Virus, Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder, Shaiyeh <3

Offline Like A Tea Spoon

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • Dazzle Surprise
  • Yellow Pony Collector
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2013, 10:00:15 AM »
Have to agree with BabySquirmy, but I do believe it's yours to do with what you want. I've got a few mane 6 I plan on customizing as they are pretty cheap ( some almost free ) to obtain.
Avvie By Watercolors

Offline Saoirse

• Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2013, 10:07:07 AM »
Thanks all , well I got a few pm's about her so it looks like shes popular! I'll probably sell her or trade her for a mane 6 :)

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2013, 12:29:12 PM »
She is very much your pony to do as you wish but I agree with others as you could probably trade her for 2 of the main 6 thats a better plan for everyone :)
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline Shy Violet

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 17, 2013, 03:36:40 PM »
I think she's pretty hard to find, I had a heck of a time finding mine :) I agree that customizing the main 6 characters is a better plan since they are in abundance. :)

Offline Wardah

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 17, 2013, 10:56:48 PM »
She is just an orange earth pony so there really isn't a point in using her instead of Applejack even if you weren't doing a fbr. The only time that a pony that isn't one of the Mane 6 should be used would be something like using Trixie if you are making a blue unicorn.

Tá lá iontach!
« Last Edit: February 17, 2013, 11:31:34 PM by Wardah »
Seeking Cutie Princess toys by Chap Mei!!

Also seeking brown Novi Stars fakies, and Punzels.

Av by Moonflower.

Offline Saoirse

• Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 18, 2013, 01:31:01 AM »
Lol Wardah! Go raibh maith agat, an labhraíonn tú Gaeilge? :lol:

Hmm..well applejack and Rarity might be the only ones I actually know, The name Trixie means nothing to me! Its only because I want to make a couple of g4 customs and rather than buying new ones I wanted to use the few that I have, but Honeybuzz was one I seen mentioned a few times so said I would double check! No, shes gonna stay as an original I've used a different bait the purple mane 6 one :) I actually bought Honeybuzz about a year ago from someone in a bait lot, but maybe she was more common back then?

Offline Vintergatan

• Knight of the Ebon Blade
  • Trade Count: (+36)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 18, 2013, 05:40:20 AM »
Yeah, she was. She's the only G4 I have :P She used to be just a normal pony edition, however that was before the time people started realizing that the ratio of main 6 to any other pony would be 100000...:1 so all non main 6 are considered not too common I guess.
~怕眼里月光 会淋湿你的翅膀~

Offline Wardah

• MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 18, 2013, 06:33:05 PM »
Lol Wardah! Go raibh maith agat, an labhraíonn tú Gaeilge? :lol:

Ach cúpla focal, but it is a goal of mine to actually learn more of it. Unfortunately there is nowhere that teaches it around here. I used to take this part of me for granted because I thought it wasn't as "interesting" as my other ones. Then I found a cover of Fun's Some Nights done by Lurgan and one thing lead to another and here I am trying to reclaim my heritage. (well part of it anywho)

Av by Moonflower.

Offline Saoirse

• Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 19, 2013, 12:38:35 AM »
Where are you living, the U.S.? I can imagine it being a bit tough to find lessons but at the same time it seems to be gaining a bit of popularity so you never know!

I lived in the Gaeltacht for a while before I came to Dublin and going into shops and that up there you wouldn't hear a word of English so you pick it up really quickly! My kids went to school there too and they were quite strict so despite the fact that I've been through school my kids would nearly have better Irish than me!  I miss it so much in Donegal actually..but it was so reclusive it was hard to live there :(

You should get more lessons if you really want to, its good craic ;) Its sucks that its a dying language you know...I'm trying to learn a little more myself, for the kids more than anything, so hit me up if you wanna practice or anything ;)

Offline Wardah

• MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 19, 2013, 05:24:01 PM »
Where are you living, the U.S.? I can imagine it being a bit tough to find lessons but at the same time it seems to be gaining a bit of popularity so you never know!

I lived in the Gaeltacht for a while before I came to Dublin and going into shops and that up there you wouldn't hear a word of English so you pick it up really quickly! My kids went to school there too and they were quite strict so despite the fact that I've been through school my kids would nearly have better Irish than me!  I miss it so much in Donegal actually..but it was so reclusive it was hard to live there :(

You should get more lessons if you really want to, its good craic ;) Its sucks that its a dying language you know...I'm trying to learn a little more myself, for the kids more than anything, so hit me up if you wanna practice or anything ;)

My University has an exchange program to Galway. I'm trying to get my GPA up enough so I can go. I figure I can take Gaeilge as one of my electives. I know it is an endangered as a language (I refuse to say dying because to me it sounds too hopeless) I have hope that it recovers as a language for daily use.

Sorry I got off track but since the Honeybuzz issue has been solved I guess it's okay. Go raibh maith agat a milliún.

Av by Moonflower.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal