collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Barbie Collectors, Do I have something??  (Read 1464 times)

Offline tulagirl

• Trade Count: (+110)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
Re: Barbie Collectors, Do I have something??
« Reply #15 on: February 13, 2013, 08:18:00 AM »
I use to have Live Action Barbies.  I don't know how the heads were. I can't remember if they have a neck knob or not. If they don't do not whatever you do try to remove the head as you will break it and no one will want it. I don't know why but I just seem to remember that Live Action isn't made the same way the others were, but for the life of me I can't remember if they had a neck knob or not.  PJ was my favorite as well as LA Skipper with her straw curls.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Tulagirl's 2019 Wanted List
Thank you Sapphire Rain for my Siggy!
I need Good Weather's Glasses please PM me if you are selling.

Offline daydreamwinn

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+106)
  • Magic Fantasy Hair Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 13, 2013, 01:31:37 PM »
daydreamwinn-  She is about the same size if not the exact same size.  If you like I can take that dress off and take some more pictures.  Also if your interested in the Topper I can do the same. 
The pins did come out of the  Hair Fair, she currently looks like my Favorite martian with them just barely sticking in.  Do you happen to know if it would be better to take off her head and sell it by itself?? 
The Live Action dolls does move at the waist so that's definitive a perfect idea.

I would love to get some more pictures of those two dolls.  It up to you whether you want to separate the head from the body.  I know that good TNT bodies usually bring between $20 and $40, but because of the random holes in the head, I don't know if it would bring that much on its own.  If you do not have any other parts to sell, I would just keep them together. 

Offline Vertefae

• Trade Count: (+101)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • Toadstool Tor
« Reply #17 on: February 13, 2013, 03:02:28 PM »
When you're ready I'd like to offer on the yellow skipper dress and red coat that's over it.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal